Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 ... 433
Author Topic: Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks  (Read 1234108 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4365 on: August 31, 2012, 08:45:30 PM »

I came...
    To tell you that the new Metal Sonic is import masterclass.  I thought the previous version was amazing, but this completely blows it out of the water.  First of all the rig.  Near perfect.  I love how in the places with screws (i.e. the feet, elbows and knees) the screws no longer rotate.  It makes a lot more sense like that and I'm glad you rigged it that way.  It gives Metal a more robot feel.  The other major victory is with the fingers.  They're literally perfect now.  Honestly rotating the finger bones with this model is more satisfying than it is for some of Brawl's models and that's saying something.  Why near perfect?  When you rotate the ShoulderN bones up past a certain point there are some random stray verts inside the chest that stretch out a bit.  Honestly, it would never be noticeable ingame and is a very small issue.  But one I thought I should point out nonetheless. Second is the texture.  Velen sir you have crafted a masterpiece of a texture.  THIS people, is how you do a true authentic HD texture.  Beautifully detailed, perfectly saturated, wonderful little touches like the slight grain that the silver metal parts have, all this I've said before and I'll say it again.  Even the eyes now really pop out.  Phenomenal work.  And then you have the shine which looks as stunning as ever.  It really brings him to life even more.  I love it so much. Simply incredible.  Staying on my SD for a looooong time

I have downloaded MS, but I haven't tried him in Brawl yet, working hard on SMG Bowser. Of course I agree that the rigging is near perfection, and from the pictures, he looks too sexy to be a Brawl character. Cool All Bowser needs is recolors, CSPs, the usual things for an import, and then a Dark Bowser version. If it's okay with you Nano, I'm taking most of the credit since I exported the model from the ISO, re-sized him and stuff to fit the bones, made the HD texture (needs a better hair, but with shrinking the normal Bowser textures, the HD hiar is has more pixels), made the recolors, and the Dark Bowser version, but of course your rigging made him much better, I never would've made his shell have a good rig. Of course I edited the rig a little, and gave the inside of his mouth the original texture, since your re-map messed up his toungue and stuff in his mouth.
    He is a picture for those curious:

Remember when you changed his eye texture? You said it was Brawl Bowser's eye iris, actually this is the real iris. xD

I will say that for some reason, the yellow eyes don't show up, that could just be that this computer is slow, but it normally shows the fs eyes.
    *EDIT* My computer plays a normal speed with one player, so it's not my computer, plus when it seems that either the FS eyes aren't appeaing at all. It makes no sence, but I'm tempted to leave it like that considering that I want to release Bowser. Maybe I can send you Bowser, and I'll wor on the recolors since I'm done with editing the textures. I don't know what's wrong since those eyes are the exact smae as the ones you sent me after re-mapping and re-rigging him.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:55:25 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4366 on: August 31, 2012, 10:13:59 PM »

Where dis blog post?

EDIT: Nevermind, I haz found!

YEE!!
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:20:45 PM by Velen » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #4367 on: August 31, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »

I have downloaded MS, but I haven't tried him in Brawl yet, working hard on SMG Bowser. Of course I agree that the rigging is near perfection, and from the pictures, he looks too sexy to be a Brawl character. Cool All Bowser needs is recolors, CSPs, the usual things for an import, and then a Dark Bowser version. If it's okay with you Nano, I'm taking most of the credit since I exported the model from the ISO, re-sized him and stuff to fit the bones, made the HD texture (needs a better hair, but with shrinking the normal Bowser textures, the HD hiar is has more pixels), made the recolors, and the Dark Bowser version, but of course your rigging made him much better, I never would've made his shell have a good rig. Of course I edited the rig a little, and gave the inside of his mouth the original texture, since your re-map messed up his toungue and stuff in his mouth.
    He is a picture for those curious:

Remember when you changed his eye texture? You said it was Brawl Bowser's eye iris, actually this is the real iris. xD

I will say that for some reason, the yellow eyes don't show up, that could just be that this computer is slow, but it normally shows the fs eyes.
    *EDIT* My computer plays a normal speed with one player, so it's not my computer, plus when it seems that either the FS eyes aren't appeaing at all. It makes no sence, but I'm tempted to leave it like that considering that I want to release Bowser. Maybe I can send you Bowser, and I'll wor on the recolors since I'm done with editing the textures. I don't know what's wrong since those eyes are the exact smae as the ones you sent me after re-mapping and re-rigging him.

Nooo he must be perfect for releaseee >:V

lol I edited the original bowser's eye so it looks more like Galaxy bowser.

Send it to me and maybe I can fix the FS eye problem

@SDoOm

Theres stray verts? nooo  Oh shi~

As long as it isn't too noticeable... I wont bother it. Let me go check it out myself...

as for Young Link... well Beyond is taking care of that.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:13:12 PM by Nanobuds » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #4368 on: August 31, 2012, 11:15:28 PM »

The detail... The shine... Everything is sexy as hell. I'm keeping this Metal for good Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #4369 on: August 31, 2012, 11:25:49 PM »

The detail... The shine... Everything is sexy as hell. I'm keeping this Metal for good Im srs here
    Awesome Face

Thanks!!

I'm having some trolls PM'ing me about how they hate Metal Sonic Im srs here
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:35:46 PM by Nanobuds » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4370 on: August 31, 2012, 11:28:41 PM »

Awesome Face Thanks!! I'm having some trolls PM'ing me about how they hate Metal Sonic Im srs here
    Fixed. Tongue

Trolls!? I wanna see these pms. >_> *eats spinach and gain muscles* I wanna kick their [censored] Pop-Eye style. Im srs here
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:29:39 PM by chaos_knight9000 » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #4371 on: August 31, 2012, 11:36:34 PM »

Fixed. Tongue

Trolls!? I wanna see these pms. >_> *eats spinach and gain muscles* I wanna kick their [censored] Pop-Eye style. Im srs here
    :V
    Unless 'sexy' means poorly done photoshopping, I don't think Metal Sonic's is sexy at all

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4372 on: August 31, 2012, 11:39:09 PM »

I'd block him if I were you.

Edit: Happy 300 pages! Awesome Face

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4373 on: August 31, 2012, 11:41:51 PM »

:V
    Nanobuds just block him. He just does that to people. DSX8, Oizen, etc.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #4374 on: September 01, 2012, 12:47:35 AM »

Happy 300 pages!

Pik
    Holy Kitten

i like the way you die boi

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4375 on: September 01, 2012, 06:44:58 AM »

Hey, Metal Sonic looks great! The reflections are wonderful.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #4376 on: September 01, 2012, 07:54:05 AM »

Hey, Metal Sonic looks great! The reflections are wonderful.

you know your mod was great if pik says it is. ^

@ nanobuds and velen

PERFECT is the only word i can say to describe it, perfect rig, perfect shine texture, perfect HD texture, i love how he moves at the joints like a robot, the fingers probably have the best rigged fingers anyone has done here, outstanding texture velen i might ask you to texture some of my future projects. Outstanding rig nano, all your rigs are great but this one is perfect.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4377 on: September 01, 2012, 08:00:48 AM »

you know your mod was great if pik says it is. ^

@ nanobuds and velen

PERFECT is the only word i can say to describe it, perfect rig, perfect shine texture, perfect HD texture, i love how he moves at the joints like a robot, the fingers probably have the best rigged fingers anyone has done here, outstanding texture velen i might ask you to texture some of my future projects. Outstanding rig nano, all your rigs are great but this one is perfect.

Seeing this makes me smile. Thanks ShadowSnake. : )

Though I still think the shine could be a bit less opaque to let the texture show through a little more.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #4378 on: September 01, 2012, 10:25:34 AM »

Nooo he must be perfect for releaseee >:V lol I edited the original bowser's eye so it looks more like Galaxy bowser. Send it to me and maybe I can fix the FS eye problem @SDoOm Theres stray verts? nooo  Oh shi~ As long as it isn't too noticeable... I wont bother it. Let me go check it out myself... as for Young Link... well Beyond is taking care of that.
    That's what I figured, I'll send you a pm, I find it weird that they have the EyeYellowM bone as their visibilty, but they don't appear, I even tried coping the normal eyes, give them the yellow eye textures and visiblity, but it did nothing. As for perfect, there are a few minor rigging errors for some vertices, but you have to be looking FOR them to notice.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #4379 on: September 01, 2012, 02:21:26 PM »

The normal eyes could be on top of the yellow eyes, so they won't show.

I can fix it in BrawlBox though.

@Everyone

I'm currently helping Boygos finish his Knux... then I'll finish Galaxy Bowser... then do that sexy thing that Enzo asked me to do

Pages:  1 ... 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 ... 433
    Print
    Jump to: