Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2416034 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1965 on: January 06, 2012, 10:58:47 AM »

Dat Burning Wasteland.
    Me gusta.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

AVGanondorf
    Extreme Kitten

Ganondorf Is The Best Nintendo Villain Ever.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1966 on: January 06, 2012, 11:49:39 AM »

Wait... If you now know how to import SRT0 files... does that mean if you wanted to you could have Demise's hair work like in SS if you  had the files with you? O_O, After you do the TvC Stages is there any way it'd be possible to make Demise like that? XP And if you can't get the skirt to work properly some people such as myself wouldn't mind it getting ripped off due to damage from skyward strikes charged up by lightning :3 *wink wink nudge nudge* No nudity though please....
    Don't forget that his skin also glows.  So if the hair and skin is possible to do, Demise would probably be the coolest character in the Vault, in my opinion.  Smiley  After the TvC Stage Pack, it would be awesome for you, Nymph, to make the stage where you battle Demise, and make the rain fall, and the lightning strike.  THAT, would be AWESOME.  Cheesy

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1967 on: January 06, 2012, 01:51:58 PM »

Don't forget that his skin also glows.  So if the hair and skin is possible to do, Demise would probably be the coolest character in the Vault, in my opinion.  Smiley  After the TvC Stage Pack, it would be awesome for you, Nymph, to make the stage where you battle Demise, and make the rain fall, and the lightning strike.  THAT, would be AWESOME.  Cheesy
    i already have his stage put together Wink
    and also has SRT0 data... so that'll make it much more epic "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1968 on: January 06, 2012, 01:54:51 PM »

And make the stage animated. Starts as a serene endless lake with a clear blue sky, then the sky turns red, and then it turns into a thunderstorm. Flat stages are almost all the same, but if the stage did all those things, that would be freakin' amazing!

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1969 on: January 06, 2012, 02:08:45 PM »

Nymph, I pmed you a quick request (No not for an import, just a little help with my import) regarding my Krystal project. For a skilled importer like you it shouldn't take you too long.

Also, that burning wasteland is epic, definately going to use that in my machinimas when I need a nice "destroyed castle/ruins" type place Smiley

I have an idea for a stage that you could do. It's the arena where you fight Demise =3
    You could even have the environment change from pretty to stormy with STRO's and stuff?

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #1970 on: January 06, 2012, 02:24:19 PM »

Nymph, I pmed you a quick request (No not for an import, just a little help with my import) regarding my Krystal project. For a skilled importer like you it shouldn't take you too long.

Also, that burning wasteland is epic, definately going to use that in my machinimas when I need a nice "destroyed castle/ruins" type place Smiley

I have an idea for a stage that you could do. It's the arena where you fight Demise =3
    You could even have the environment change from pretty to stormy with STRO's and stuff?

Lol that's what everyonw was talking about before
    i already have his stage put together Wink
    and also has SRT0 data... so that'll make it much more epic "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Me Gusta :} Also is Gardevoir planned for someday? if you make her please resize her head to be more like the 2D art of R/S/E 'cause the 3D models are all bobbleheads compared to it XP
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 02:27:04 PM by Alses » Logged

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1971 on: January 06, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »

already read it and replied lol

anyways yes doing demise's stage like that is possible, as Allav said, but it would require a bit of more work to do that, by using VIS0 and CLR0 files, SRT0 files, wat can i say bout those... no need to make any edits for them xP

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1972 on: January 06, 2012, 02:52:36 PM »

lol. I think I ninja'd you xD

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

NNID: Allav866

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1973 on: January 06, 2012, 05:18:02 PM »

well i started working on Aensland Castle's SRT0 data... and i have it fully fixed and all but it freezes the stage once u select it, but w/o the fix, it loads fine, and the bats animate fine... so i think SRT0 files that has more than 4 texture animations needs additional fixing and im not sure where at exactly... =/

edit:
    turns out some SRT0 files has a longer header code Im srs here  but i now got Aensland Castle to play properly and animate with no issue's at all Happy Face  and now, here r pics!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:18:51 PM by Nymph » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1974 on: January 06, 2012, 06:51:54 PM »

Okay, I finally got Krystal to import properly, but I got this weird error.

You can see through to the other side of the textures O_o;
    Although, you can at least see it in brawlbox, and it animates fine, I'm going to try one last idea I have real quick, but I need to figure out what's causing this.

Max says something about UV's or something in the warnings, so that's probably what's causing it?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1975 on: January 06, 2012, 06:53:02 PM »

Okay, I finally got Krystal to import properly, but I got this weird error.

You can see through to the other side of the textures O_o;
    Although, you can at least see it in brawlbox, and it animates fine, I'm going to try one last idea I have real quick, but I need to figure out what's causing this.

Max says something about UV's or something in the warnings, so that's probably what's causing it?

change the materials CullMode to CullNone "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

anyways.... here's a vid of Aensland Castle!! every srt0 files fixed
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7BpafsrKY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7BpafsrKY</a>

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1976 on: January 06, 2012, 06:56:25 PM »

change the materials CullMode to CullNone "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

anyways.... here's a vid of Aensland Castle!! every srt0 files fixed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7BpafsrKY

Thankyou dude for the tip ^_^;
    Don't worry about me spammin your thread no more Tongue
    I'll just pm you if I have any further troubles XD

Also, glad to see those stages looking even more epic O_O
    It's this reason why I'd like to see you do the Sand Ship Level, just the upper deck as a battle area. You could change it from past/present with that stuff Smiley

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1977 on: January 06, 2012, 06:59:09 PM »

YES.

Even the candles animate! Last time I had the stage (LenSho's, I believe, with Morrigan floating there), the candles were static. It had no life.

I'm glad that these TvC stages are getting better with the more you learn Awesome Face

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1978 on: January 06, 2012, 07:00:42 PM »

YES.

Even the candles animate! Last time I had the stage (LenSho's, I believe, with Morrigan floating there), the candles were static. It had no life.

I'm glad that these TvC stages are getting better with the more you learn Awesome Face
    indeed.... only me, BJ, and Pikazz r learning about SRT0 files i believe... even tho i heard that Bero tried to look into it also but he failed

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1979 on: January 06, 2012, 07:06:09 PM »

Okay, seriously last question here XD
    Um...where exactly do I change the materials thing like you said?

Pages:  1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: