Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816999 times)
lightning29
Mega Kitten

All Black Everything......(Lupe Fiasco)

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1875 on: June 25, 2011, 11:10:35 AM »

You can change the color of the slash trail. But a different one for another attack sounds kind of... time consuming and not really worthwhile.

lol true i was just thinking about how it looks and it would look better if it could look like how it does on dissidia

Hackingstar
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1876 on: June 25, 2011, 11:26:40 AM »

yeah i noticed, in dissidia, he does 5 slashes in octaslash. this sephiroth psa does only 4 slashes in octaslash did anyone else notice that?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1877 on: June 25, 2011, 03:16:42 PM »

I remember this was spoken about EARLIER on this thread, and it was decided that for the final version, some recolours could be made, including purple, since, back then, there were being released two versions at the time, one being purple, and the other being gray. Just ba patient, guys.

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1878 on: June 25, 2011, 03:56:05 PM »

I remember this was spoken about EARLIER on this thread, and it was decided that for the final version, some recolours could be made, including purple, since, back then, there were being released two versions at the time, one being purple, and the other being gray. Just ba patient, guys.

oh aight i didn't even know

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1879 on: June 25, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »

oh aight i didn't even know

I know, by EARLIER I meant in the first 20 pages, which was a long time ago. XD

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1880 on: June 25, 2011, 09:22:10 PM »

I know, by EARLIER I meant in the first 20 pages, which was a long time ago. XD

oh lol damn yeah i wasn't even a member back then

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1881 on: June 26, 2011, 04:12:45 AM »

yeah i noticed, in dissidia, he does 5 slashes in octaslash. this sephiroth psa does only 4 slashes in octaslash did anyone else notice that?

We're using the original Octaslash from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1882 on: June 26, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »

nevermind.

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1883 on: June 26, 2011, 01:43:14 PM »

Soo... I guess I'll just give a bit of feedback, though, it isn't that much... but I guess a lot was already said, so it's alright.

Aerial Side B - LOVE this move, though I have no idea what the hell it's even based off. But just one thing... maybe add some sort of effect to Sephiroth while he's "dashing"? I don't know, it just seems a bit graphically odd to me at the moment.

Down Throw - I like the concept of this, but I think it needs a few more tweaks to the animations.

Back Throw - ...That animation is just dumb. I don't care how, just fix it.
    That, and knockback for it just seems to be too strong.

This point is a bit minor, but... his walking speed just doesn't seem to fit his animation. Maybe slow him down a bit more, so that it fits?

So, yeah, these are my thoughts on this. This is definately, like, a vast improvement over the previous version, and he already does feel quite a bit like an actual Brawl character, but there are still some details that need to be fixed.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1884 on: June 26, 2011, 04:21:49 PM »

^

Aerial Side B: Can you make the opponent freeze for a short moment before the hits start?

Down Throw: I kind of liked the old one... it was good for "nerfing" was it called? When you catch them trying to recover and throw them down. But this one is good too.

Change the back throw animation: I've said this too, and same for Fair. CHANGE.

Slow Walking Speed: I've said this a few times as well...

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1885 on: June 26, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »

Alright, to elaborate on what Cal said.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuHs9kNedkw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuHs9kNedkw</a>

Look at 0:46 or 0:45, that's Oblivion, There a little bit of slash effects on the foe, when they get hit, also, Sephiroth Does the whole animation... Even if he misses, so he has a lot of end lag on it when it misses, thus leaving him WIDE open, You could also put the sword trail on his sword during the move, since he has it in Dissidia...

One more thing about that move, as I said before, it's hit box is too tall, you can hit foes without touching them if they are below you... Make it to where he HAS to pass them to hit.

The throw animations... Alright, I agree, while I won't be as harsh, the animations could use some work on those two throws, down throw... I love the idea behind that one, it's very good, it just needs some fixes, like... I feel that Sephiroth should maybe face the screen? Since the foe faces the screen too.

Back throw... Well, I think the slash should be done faster, and a horizontal slice, kinda like Meta Knight's back throw, I just thought if something... Maybe it could look like the third slash of Reaper? It's shown at 0:37 in that video... Heck, maybe that can be the throw, he turns around, and throws them?

And yeah, he walks too fast, he needs to slowly creep up on the foe, his animation suggests he's going pretty slow when he walks.

Down Throw: I kind of liked the old one... it was good for "nerfing" was it called? When you catch them trying to recover and throw them down. But this one is good too.

Change the back throw animation: I've said this too, and same for Fair. CHANGE.

Yeah but, the old down throw was kinda broken... You could catch them out of the air, and kill them at low percentage... Personally, I'm kinda glad it's changed.

And yeah, forward air should be changed to the chase mode brave attack, it would still work the same, but look more in character.
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:42:39 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1886 on: June 26, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »

[Side-B]Oponent freezing may be a problem, it is great as it is at this moment, it just needs a hitbox fix.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1887 on: June 26, 2011, 05:33:37 PM »

But it would be more like the move. They freeze for a second or two and then all the hits come in. Why would that be a problem?

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1888 on: June 26, 2011, 06:48:02 PM »

But it would be more like the move. They freeze for a second or two and then all the hits come in. Why would that be a problem?
    Probably coding, see, it might not be so easy to code that in there...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1889 on: June 26, 2011, 06:53:54 PM »

How about they slow down for a moment? Or something... isn't there anything that can render them helpless (and still) for a moment? And is easy to do?

Pages:  1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: