Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 552798 times)
Wiisam
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1725 on: October 14, 2013, 10:20:45 PM »

Um I've had that problem anyway this is what causes it if anyone is too close to you within 3 or 4 steps of you Naruto does the normal Rasengan animation and flips forward and then the camera gets stuck like that.

Also don't know if this is supposed to happen or not but when you go into sage Naruto stays in that mode until the match ends, if you go into chalkra mode he's stays stuck in that mode until the match ends too. No other problems with Naruto though.

And you already know about Sasuke losing his voice.

I'm sorry everything I post here is always so negative your PSA's are always so awesome though, again sorry. Sad

Sasuke only lose his voice if I only fight against Marth   because having the real Marth and a clone Marth in a battle   usually cause  a glitch

BrawlWolf7
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1726 on: October 15, 2013, 01:56:38 PM »

I downloaded the Sasuke Moveset and it didn't come with the metaknight.pac or the metaknightmotionetc.pac, so I haven't even been able to see the model in game without freezing, on the other hand, the Naruto PSA is amazing.  AWESOME 2.0!

Chaoticchronos
Mega Kitten

Admit it, you totally dig him.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1727 on: October 15, 2013, 07:07:36 PM »

Amazing Sasuke and Naruto PSA's..Cheesy....other than that The camera problem for the rasenshuriken is about the only thing that is noticeable. And the rasenshuriken looked weird because when Naruto throws it, it is sideways, which looks weird.... Im srs here, other than that an amazing PSA:D, Oh but I did fix the rasenshuriken animation when he throws it. It is now horizontal instead of vertical looking and looks more natural like how it really is in the anime.Cheesy. But did I break a rule?  Im srs here I hope not for just fixing the animation...:/..

jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1728 on: October 15, 2013, 10:14:27 PM »

Will look into the Naruto issue by the weekend. I have so much [censored]ing work to do in school and it's just been 2 weeks since classes started!!!! Seriously!!

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1729 on: October 16, 2013, 02:55:24 AM »

JRush, who is your Lightning rigged over? Or did you use her original boneset?

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1730 on: October 16, 2013, 11:34:49 AM »

Totally understand Jrush.. Im srs here school is a pain the ass as well.:/...so take your time.  And are u talking about Jrush's lightning PSA and all the textures and animations of all? If so, I believe he made it possible to put them I've pikachu, Lucas  and marth. Some else has created a lightning vertex over Zero suit Samus as well.Smiley.

Litheart7radical
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1731 on: October 17, 2013, 10:13:04 AM »

Hey Everyone. Quickly want to say I appreciate the hacks you guys developed. Made an awesome game like Super Smash Bros into something greater with each new texture or PSA or stage. Side note, I'm new to this, got everything going as far as for Homebrew and Gecko OS and my SD card and already hacked textures and PSA's and stages.

My question is on the Terra download I got. Theres quuuuite abit of files and I'm confused as to how to get Terra going. Any help would be appreciated.

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1732 on: October 17, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »

Do you use gecko? if so just basically put all the files Jrush has put in the zip file into the correct Gecko folder over the King Dedede folder, if that made no sense to you, usually you should have already created the private/fighter/ folders I'm talking on your SD card to make gecko run the files you put in each fighter folder . I'm sure you either winrar or 7zip to unzip them. Jrush gives an awesome amount of costume textures that we can put, so put which ever texture you in the King Dedede folder as same for the fitKingDedede.pac, and the fitKingDededeMotionetc.pac as well in there and as well as other files needed to be put from the archived terra zip file.

Post Merge: October 17, 2013, 10:22:32 AM
    Once you do that, make sure to use the 1 jump King dedede code Jrush has recommended so it wont freeze when playing as Terra, either manually edit your code.gct and add this file or get a gct file that already has this code. Once you do that, it should work fine on your wii, pop in that sd card and let the BBS kingdom heart fighters do their bidding. If you use Wiiscrubber, personally like me because Gecko wont load for me on my wii, just basically just rewrite over King Dedede's files, but do the same thing as for the codes of editing, after that i use USB loader gfx to load ocarina codes that run my edited GCT codes and then run Super Smash bros Brawl and it should work just fine, preferably you dont have to use USB LOADER gfx, you can use any other WBFS loader or ISO loaders to boot SSBB. hope this kinda helped, if not ask more questions.
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 10:32:13 AM by chaoticchronos » Logged

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1733 on: October 17, 2013, 06:26:47 PM »

So my laptop died this morning. Don't know if I lost everything yet... Can't do anything till I get a new one. This also means i have to go to the library to do my projects.

Post Merge: October 17, 2013, 06:31:11 PM
    Also, Lightning's rigged over Marth for all versions.
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 06:31:11 PM by jrush64 » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1734 on: October 17, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »

Damn, that sucks.
    Thats why I always store up to date backups on my SD

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1735 on: October 17, 2013, 09:55:22 PM »

So my laptop died this morning. Don't know if I lost everything yet... Can't do anything till I get a new one. This also means i have to go to the library to do my projects.

Post Merge: October 17, 2013, 06:31:11 PM
    Also, Lightning's rigged over Marth for all versions.

Dang im sorry to hear that Jrush Sad I hope your able to get a new labtop soon, but take your time, money is hard enough to make, but hopefully nothing was lost and that you should be able to retrieve your data. And if you do save everything on the labtop harddrive, I don't know if you do so im assuming, but if you do, you could possibly take out your hard drive from the back of your broken labtop, and if having a spare labtop( I'm just saying if you have a crummy spare labtop lying around)

Post Merge: October 17, 2013, 10:05:51 PM
    Then put your hard drive into that spare labtop and hopefully it has the same SATA or adapter as your broken labtop to where it can boot your hard drive to see if your data is still there for reassurance. Again, not saying you have to, just a suggestion if you really needed assurance of your data that its still safe and not corrupted. if that spare PC or Spare labtop you use to test your hard drive does not have the correct adapter, best thing to do is to buy the correct adapter online for your hard drive that you took out of your broken labtop for cheap.. (The adapter looks like a usb adapter but the other end goes into the hard drive. Make sure to buy the correct one if you do decide to do this) I see what you did there ..., which you then plug into the testing PC or Testing Spare Labtop just like any External Hard Drives you buy from stores. But im sure Jrush already knows what he's doing so until then we wait like good pupils of the great Master Jrush.  Grin
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 10:08:17 PM by chaoticchronos » Logged

Litheart7radical
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1736 on: October 18, 2013, 07:59:50 AM »

Thanks for that Choaticchronos.

Let me explain it like this: I downloaded Cloud Strife 2.5 V. It came with JUST 5 files:

1.) FitIke.pac
    2.) FitIke00.pac
    3.) FitIke00.pcs
    4.) FitikeFinal.pac
    5.) FitIkeMotionEtc.pac

I simply copied it all into fighter/ ike/ files. It all works fine and I've done other hacks for stages and other characterswith just textures. But i'm running into a bit of a wall now with regards to some other characters I'm trying to hack like Terra or Aqua or Cloud Platinum Edition. They have loooots more files and my Wii freezes, like you said, when I try to play with them.

I think it's maybe what you suggested with the codes that maybe causing the freeze but I don't know what you mean when you say "change the code for 1 jump for King DDD."

Questions flowing in my head:

1.) There is a folder with multiple Fitdedede00-01-02-03 pac and pcs files, do I just stick ALL of these files in fighter/dedee/files?

2.) What about all these files like FitTerraArmored - UltimaWeapon - and so on? Where do these go?

3.) What is this "module" thing? Is it simple as pf/module/dedede/files?

4.) Where are these codes that I have to "edit" ?
    « Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:16:55 AM by Litheart7radical » Logged

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1737 on: October 18, 2013, 09:33:21 AM »

Let me explain it like this: I downloaded Cloud Strife 2.5 V. It came with JUST 5 files:

1.) FitIke.pac
    2.) FitIke00.pac
    3.) FitIke00.pcs
    4.) FitikeFinal.pac
    5.) FitIkeMotionEtc.pac

I simply copied it all into fighter/ ike/ files. It all works fine and I've done other hacks for stages and other characterswith just textures. But i'm running into a bit of a wall now with regards to some other characters I'm trying to hack like Terra or Aqua or Cloud Platinum Edition. They have loooots more files and my Wii freezes, like you said, when I try to play with them.

I think it's maybe what you suggested with the codes that maybe causing the freeze but I don't know what you mean when you say "change the code for 1 jump for King DDD."

1.) There is a folder with multiple Fitdedede00-01-02-03 pac and pcs files, do I just stick ALL of these files in fighter/dedee/files?

2.) What about all these files like FitTerraArmored - UltimaWeapon - and so on? Where do these go?

Alright so im assuming you have your SD card set up like this: http://guffman.forumotion.net/t635-file-placement-super-smash-bros-brawl
     If not copy this method for gecko and all. So when you open up the Terra folder you see all of this:

Folders called: CSP, dedede, module,sfx, and Terra-Xehanort. and then Pcs and Pacs of textures Jrush provides that tell you what keyblade texture Terra is holding. You can you brawlbox to open each individual pcs file to see which texture you want from this list. Like I said choose which textures you want, you do not have to use them all because King Dedede doesn't even have enough slots to put them all in.

The texture in the Terra-Xehanort is the texture when Terra's body is taken over by Xehanort in the game, dark terra basically so you could use that if you want to. So to answer question number 1: Yes you do put it in the \Private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter/dedede. BUT, <----see this , very important and crucial, you must rename each texture that Jrush provides that you wanted to be in game, to be like this: and hopefully this will answer question number 2.

---> so lets say I want the FitTerraUltimateWeapon.pcs texture from the listed options to be my first costume texture slot, I cant just put it in the dedede folder like that because it wont be readable because gecko does not know who FitTerra is, so you must rename each and every texture file to be dedede's file like this--> FitTerraUltimateWeapon.pac and FitTerraUltimateWeapon.pcs into FitDedede00.pac and FitDedede00.pcs  because I want this texture to be first and then etc to the rest of the costumes, FitTerraArmored.Pac & FitTerraArmored.pcs to FitDedede02.pac and FitDedede02.pcs and etc. Why 02 and not 01? because if you look at  the dedede folder in the fighter folder in this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p01chjw1j1k4zuz,  you'll see that there is no FitDedede01.pac and pcs, so just follow all of these file renames just like the brawl drop box names them.

BUT if you do not want to deal with the extra textures just copy the already made dedede folder Jrush has made ready and just put that in your F:\Private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter/dedede. Do this only if you don't want the hassle of being picky about your textures. 

If you decided to choose from the list of textures Jrush provides You must i repeat, you must rename all these files into the correct file names or it wont work. The link to Brawl Vaults dropbox of the whole ISO so if you do not know what to rename each file into as just look at dedede's folder will help you most of the time.

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1738 on: October 18, 2013, 09:46:06 AM »

1.) FitIke.pac
    2.) FitIke00.pac
    3.) FitIke00.pcs
    4.) FitikeFinal.pac
    5.) FitIkeMotionEtc.pac

open up the zip files i comes with a readmean go into ur sd card an click on something that says (computer apps that will help you out)then click the folder labled (codes) then go into a folder called ocarina click on another folder called PC then click on the program called Codermgr  when in that click file back to ocarina then pc the click the note that labled rsbeopen it it will contain a mass ammount of codes then add ur codes by following this step

1 code/comment/category
    (adda lable/comment for ur code name)

2 Code Contents
    (inscert a code that comes in a readme like example
    ull find codeslike these in readmes
    put these in your RSBE01.gct

Dedede has iks's IC-Constant
    * C2858928 00000003
    * 2C040020 40820008
    * 38800022 1C040038
    * 60000000 00000000

dedede has ike's soundbank
    * 4A000000 80AD89E0
    * 14000080 00000020
    * E0000000 80008000

remove all the extra words an leave the code plus thats 2 different codes so only add one of those first then make a new one for  the second code

C2858928 00000003
    2C040020 40820008
    38800022 1C040038
    60000000 00000000

just like that  now to implant it

3 u click the button that says Store Modifications

4 u repeat the process till u have all the codes it then click the lil boxes by ur comment on the codes the side

now to save the code

final step

Click the button lable '

Export to GCT

mkake sure ur not sending it anywhere elsebut to ur SD card not in any sub folders  then ur done

enjoy

chaoticchronos

good info ut u kinda left out the main detailed that i have just given he dosnt know how to use the codes an i put it in simple terms for him to understand i know bc it took me a lilbit to learn how to do it myself
    « Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:52:56 AM by Antiro » Logged

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1739 on: October 18, 2013, 09:53:51 AM »

3) As for the Module thing, this could be the reason as well that it freezes, if you do not use the module.rel that Jrush has provided for us to make this work, you will want to destroy your wii out of anger. So look in the Module folder from the Terra zip archive and you should see this only 1 file called : ft_dedede.rel. you must stick that here:  F:\Private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\module. In this module folder, there is no dedede folders, this simple Module folder usually holds all of the character.rels in it. so place that ft_dedede.rel in there.

Also sidenote, if you want the sfx then you put the required sfx folder jrush provides in this location on your sd card:  sd:\Private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\sfx and it should work in game.

4) Here is the cold that jrush recommends for us to use if it freezes or if you just want to make sure it wont freeze.
    Dedede has normal jump (Use this if you get a freeze)
    04B0B954 00000001

The code.gct file I am talking about if you do not have one, you simply make one easily with a program called Code Manager here: http://www.mediafire.com/?e2dzz7zdmcds252. Open up Code Manager application program and click new list, and put RSBE01 as the Game Id and

But if you already have a .gct file, use the program gctedit here:  http://www.smashboards.com/threads/gctedit-v1-0-by-chibosempai-edit-and-decompile-gct-files.246932/
     download v. 1 and make sure you have java installed. Either way I would recommend using code manager cause it is pretty easy to us and to start from scratch. Open up Code Manager application program and click new list, and put RSBE01 as the Game Id.
    Tutorial here: http://www.smashboards.com/threads/how-to-set-up-codes-in-code-manager.268017/

also for additional codes go here for more that you wish to use: http://geckocodes.org/ and search for SSBB USA, and hopefully your's is USA region.  Find the codes you want, recommended to you also use Phantom Wings file patch code found here as well: http://pastebin.com/p4MY0tDG. After you do all that to create your RSBE01.gct file with the included tutorial and 1 jump dedede code, place it in your Codes folder of the root of your SD card, DO NOT put it in the private folder of the root of your SD card.

Then that pretty much should be everything just to make this work. Boot up gecko and it should load all of these things when you play SSBB, codes and module and everything. The CSP's I don't really use and don't really care about in game, but if you do then you don't really even need me to figure it out AWESOME 2.0!. Just google Custom Csp Brawl and it should pull up tutorials on how to change them. Usually it has to do with the Common_5.pac. but if you still can't figure it out, just ask then again.

Phew, well that was a lot of typing and I apologize about this long wall of text.  I see what you did there ... I didn't want to make a whole tutorial about it so I tried summarizing it as much as I could. Alright now, im going to go take a five. Also, look at Antiro's advice and use his codes as well as tutorial he has provided, read through his and mine and you should be good to go.

chaoticchronos

good info ut u kinda left out the main detailed that i have just given he dosnt know how to use the codes an i put it in simple terms for him to understand i know bc it took me a lilbit to learn how to do it myself

Haha good lookout Antiro, I did forget that, yeah took me awhile to learn how to do it too myself, it was frustrating. Im srs here Well Happy Brawling! Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:59:57 AM by chaoticchronos » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: