Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1828267 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4320 on: May 25, 2013, 08:53:46 PM »

Well KJP you know I love to abuse GFX, and this PSA has one glaring problem: the Fireball  Im srs here needs to be fiery and ballier!  So I have around 7 graphics I think would suit your purposes if you're interested?
    -Omni
    What is it that you have in mind?

P.S. the PSA itself is good no worries there it was just the fireball graphic that bugged me  Wink
    It's okay. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4321 on: May 26, 2013, 01:40:57 AM »

Hmm well I just watched a Primal Rage clip, I'm thinking a version of one of my other fireball GFX I'm going to tweak it a bit and get back to you on that
    -Omni

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4322 on: May 26, 2013, 05:26:07 PM »

Unrelated to Raptor, but it's a preview nether the less.

I'm almost done with the Xenomorph rig, so I decided to make a quick pose in BB. All that needs to be done are the thumbs.

I've also updated the OP with characters of the past, present, and possible future. So check that out as well if you like. Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 05:39:18 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4323 on: May 27, 2013, 12:30:59 AM »

Hmm I've tried a couple things I thought would look better but they didn't  Im srs here so I'm just referring you to my GFX Thread feel free to check it out I believe I have 4, possibly 5, fireball graphics uploaded to the OP and available for download!
    -Omni

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4324 on: May 27, 2013, 01:23:02 PM »

Firstly, I'd like to say you made a nice job on the rigging, specially on the arms and on the head.

Neutral attack: Firstly, I thought this kick series was a bit odd because it was a bit too unreal for a raptor do this move, but if you think like that, the only think it will do are bites, mostly. So I think it's a fine move.

Side tilt: A simple but fitting attack. I just think you should angle raptor a bit more when you angle it downward, because like this there's not much difference between angled down and not angled.

Up tilt: You should make the theoretical momentum more visable on the jump, as raptor reaches the maximum height and start falling near on the same speed as when he jumped. And I don't know if it was your intention, but it's near impossible hitting someone on the ground with this move.

Down tilt: No problems here, but I think his left leg is a bit "robotic" on this animation.

Dash: I believe you had some hard time doing this, but I liked this attack. I saw that raptor goes a considerable amount of distance forward, which can lead easily to several self destructions in some levels. Of course, the attack can be pretty powerful for a dash, so you must think well before using this. It's a pretty cool idea.

Side smash: I noticed here that raptor's wait1 animation usually tends to push the enemies to beyond the attack's range, but since it's a pretty powerful move for a speed character, may not be that bad.

Down smash: It's weaker than side smash but has a longer range, and I enjoyed on how you made this animation. Seems like if he is angry  Lips Sealed

Up smash: More or less the same issue as the side smash, and you should make him crouch a little on the landing. The rest is ok.

I don't have much to say about the aerials, they seem to be fine, but I would make the tail suffer a little more with the momentum on the up aerial.

Forward throw and catch attack: Also good moves. No problems here.

Backward throw: In my opinion, this was the best move you made. Maybe because I was not expecting this kind of throw, but somehow it really impressed me. Good job.  Smiley

Neutral special: The projectile itselft is ok, but would be more fitting if it was based on some kind of slime, goo or whatever. A raptor spitting fire is weird to me.

Side special: Basically the same one Wolf has. Not much to say either.

Down special: This can make the character a nice character to use, so you may want to ignore some of the issues I said above.

That's pretty much all I gotta say. Sorry if I sounded cranky here, but I tried to be honest. In overall, I can't complain about your psa. I judge it a lot better than 90% of the psas I already downloaded, even if it's not finished. I'll be looking forward your next demos.  Angel

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4325 on: May 27, 2013, 02:24:20 PM »

Thank you, Mortimer.

Side tilt: A simple but fitting attack. I just think you should angle raptor a bit more when you angle it downward, because like this there's not much difference between angled down and not angled.
    I plan to change the Side Tilt animation completely.

Up tilt: You should make the theoretical momentum more visable on the jump, as raptor reaches the maximum height and start falling near on the same speed as when he jumped. And I don't know if it was your intention, but it's near impossible hitting someone on the ground with this move.
    I planned the Up Tilt to have poor ground range, but great air range.

Side smash: I noticed here that raptor's wait1 animation usually tends to push the enemies to beyond the attack's range, but since it's a pretty powerful move for a speed character, may not be that bad.
    That's due to the character's collisions.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4326 on: May 27, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »

Just a thought you could have the raptor spit acid/poison as I believe they do in Jurassic Park?  I could be wrong there but I'm pretty sure it also does it in Primal Rage.
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4327 on: May 27, 2013, 02:53:15 PM »

Just a thought you could have the raptor spit acid/poison as I believe they do in Jurassic Park?  I could be wrong there but I'm pretty sure it also does it in Primal Rage.
    -Omni
    lol raptors never spitted poison on any movie or game lol that was another dino

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4328 on: May 27, 2013, 02:55:22 PM »

-Omni
    Talon does not have any projectiles.

The dinosaur in Jurassic Park that spits poison is Dilophosaurus, not the Raptors.

Riptor (Killer Instinct) is the only Raptor character that has a projectile.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4329 on: May 30, 2013, 05:39:30 PM »

>.>

<.<

I've decided to take a break from Raptor again. So I'm working on a short PSA in the meantime...

This started out as a mere personal test, but I've decided to release this when I'm done.

Now let's get to the previews.

Through a combination of ideas from Smashboards and ideas of my own, I'm aiming to make vBrawl Yoshi less of a "punching bag" for most users.

This is what I've done so far:

Remember this move?

Well Yoshi can now angle this move upward or downward with the Control Stick/Pad.

He can also angle in the air too.

Remember how easy his Side Special was to punish?

Well he can now Shield out of his rolling state (Credit to _R@bid_ from SmashBoards for this idea).

And in his Shield state, he can go back into rolling by pressing the Directional Pad Left or Right while pressing B (Credit to _R@bid_ for this idea as well).

Other changes so far:
    -His Forward Air always spikes, like it did in Melee and SSB64.
    -Ending Side Special in the Air no longer puts him into Helpless, but he's unable to use the move again until he lands. As a bonus, he also regains his Mid-Air Jump if he's already used it.
    -For his Final Smash, he no longer spews flames on his own. Players can now press B for him to spew his flames. You can still launch his Fireball by pressing A. In return, his flames and body collision are weaker, but his fireball is stronger.

That's all so far.

I hope people will enjoy this "Enhanced" Yoshi, once he's finished. Wink

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

This Is A Username
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4330 on: May 30, 2013, 08:42:06 PM »

Wow, a suggestion I made became a PSA.(I'm R@bid on Smashboards). Can't wait to try this PSA out.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4331 on: May 31, 2013, 01:24:54 AM »

Wow, a suggestion I made became a PSA.(I'm R@bid on Smashboards). Can't wait to try this PSA out.
    Your idea seemed like a great concept. So I had to see if I could get it to work. =P

Thank you for letting me use your idea. =3

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4332 on: June 03, 2013, 07:00:50 PM »

More Yoshi "Buffdates". No images though. :/ But a video might be coming soon.
    -All moves can be interrupted a few Frames earlier than normal.
    -Down Tilt hitboxes edited.
    -Side Smash hitboxes and damage edited.
    -Forward Air hitboxes, speed, and damage edited.
    -Back Air hitboxes, speed, and damage edited.
    -Up Air hitboxes slightly edited.
    -Down Air speed and damage edited.
    -Neutral Special can now grab Food Items with his Tongue.
    -Side Special received a huge buff. But according to Data, it's too good. So I'll have to find some ways to slightly nerf it.
    -Up Special received a slight buff.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4333 on: June 03, 2013, 07:27:33 PM »

Hm...

Anyone in the mood for some egg rolls?

His side B probably should be nerfed a bit...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4334 on: June 04, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »

Will DLGanondorf be started once this is finished?

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Pages:  1 ... 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: