Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 457399 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: June 28, 2013, 09:12:59 AM »

MDK, please tell me you didn't take it serious?
    Knowing him, he's taking it seriously. :v

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #136 on: June 28, 2013, 10:44:46 AM »

Yah, I see him making it if it isn't included in the download. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tttttsd
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: June 29, 2013, 06:05:20 AM »

But yeah, continuing my thought, if you do need a tester for Project M Waluigi, at any point in time, I'd love to. I'll probably suggest a bunch of buffs to stuff like BAir, to make it gimp better, among other things. Still, loving what you're doing with him so far, it's excellent and true to the spirit of Waluigi, that is, the essence of unpredictability.

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2013, 11:53:17 PM »

so... after reading all of the ALT ideas i when to the drawing board... and....um...

this happend

now in all seriousness, should i make it?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2013, 12:00:14 AM »

so... after reading all of the ALT ideas i when to the drawing board... and....um...
    this happend

"Someone better pick up that phone.
    Because I f***ing called it!!"
    - Cooler from Revenge of Cooler Abridged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2013, 12:18:14 AM »

YES.
    But not naked. Maybe in a Speedo or something.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2013, 12:21:09 AM »

YES.
    But not naked. Maybe in a Speedo or something.

dude, i didn't go that far, if anything there be multiple versions if i ever make it
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:35:02 AM by marioking64DS » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2013, 07:57:02 PM »

But shouldn't there be red stripes in the hair? Only thing that really shows there's a Shadow in there is the white fur. But you should make that for the lols, with a black box to avoid having to model anything gross...

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2013, 07:07:23 AM »

But shouldn't there be red stripes in the hair? Only thing that really shows there's a Shadow in there is the white fur. But you should make that for the lols, with a black box to avoid having to model anything gross...

i was thinking of adding Shadows back spikes to him, and i must ponit out, nothing on Naked Waluigiku the hedgehog is gross nothing but sexyness!!

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2013, 08:08:43 AM »

this happend

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2013, 10:09:17 AM »

i was thinking of adding Shadows back spikes to him, and i must ponit out, nothing on Naked Waluigiku the hedgehog is gross nothing but sexyness!!
    Okay, but I still think a black box would be the best so he doesn't become too sexy to stay on the vault. That and I think it'd be funny hime running around with a black box around his hip. XD

NintendoIGN
    Intermediate Kitten

check out my youtube channel:NintendoIGN

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: July 01, 2013, 12:54:14 PM »

Plz tell me that not the only waluigi v coming out I mean I like that other waluigi idea (not naked of course) but The one u made is good work also u think I could make a waluigi later on

NINTENDO
    I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it Sad so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2013, 01:10:12 PM »

Plz tell me that not the only waluigi v coming out I mean I like that other waluigi idea (not naked of course) but The one u made is good work also u think I could make a waluigi later on
    Sure you can make another Waluigi, of course if you mean use his model he might ask you to credit or collaborate him, but him releasing this waluigi moveset doesn't mean that no one else can make one.

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2013, 07:33:36 PM »

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on.

and things are only gonna get more beautiful!

no Waluigiku the hedgehog wont be with the next update, main reason is, i'd have to build it and that'll take some time.

Sure you can make another Waluigi, of course if you mean use his model he might ask you to credit or collaborate him, but him releasing this waluigi moveset doesn't mean that no one else can make one.

im 100% people will try and make there own Waluigi PSA once my one is out, it just they wont have the same quality without using 90% of my assets 

NintendoIGN
    Intermediate Kitten

check out my youtube channel:NintendoIGN

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: July 02, 2013, 06:47:49 PM »

Oh off course Ill give credit

NINTENDO
    I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it Sad so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: