Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1826305 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3510 on: June 28, 2012, 01:27:03 PM »

For those of you who want to know how Hitmonchan is progressing, here is a list of what's been done or what's being worked on:
    -Idle animation (Needs some fixing).
    -A Attack (Fully done).
    -Side Smash (May need animation fixing).
    -Back Air (Fully done).
    -Final Smash (Still working on the animations).

Also...

>.>

<.<

I know there is no rig yet...but I came up with a moveset for a certain character. This moveset will be started the moment I find a good rig of this character. Or unless I can put the needed Brawl bones onto the original model with its original boneset. But with further adieu, here's my planned moveset of a favorite character of mine. :v Feel free to state your thoughts about the planned moveset.

Xenomorph moveset

Attributes:

Running speed: Faster than Fox, but slower than Captain Falcon.

Jump height: Slightly higher than Ganondorf.

Fall speed: Slightly slower than Fox.

Weight: Slightly lighter than Bowser.

Height: About Ganondorf's height.

Air Mobility: About the same as Ganondorf's air mobility.

Will be able to crawl.

Will have wall cling.

Will have wall jump.

When damaged, there is a small chance in which the attacker will

recieve a small amount of flower damage (3 flower/no flinch damage).

Attacks:

Neutral Attack: Left hand slash (3 slash damage), right hand slash (3 slash damage), then a double-handed uppercut (5 slash damage).

Side Tilt: A tail stab that can be angled (13 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 8 damage in the middle of the tail. 3 damage at the base of the tail).

Up Tilt: A quick upward left hand slash (8 slash damage). If A is pressed at the right time, it will do a quick upward right hand slash that does more damage than the left hand slash (12 slash damage).

Down Tilt: A crouching tail stab (10 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 6 damage in the middle of the tail. 2 damage at the base of the tail).

Dash Attack: A running pounce (12 slash damage at the hands. 8 damage with the rest of the body).

Side Smash: Makes a quadrapedal pose, then jumps forward with a shoulder bash. Can be angled (15 damage).

Up Smash: Similar to Pikachu's Up Smash (13 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 8 damage in the middle of the tail. 3 damage at the base of the tail).

Down Smash: Similar to Yoshi's Down Smash (14 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 9 damage in the middle of the tail. 4 damage at the base of the tail x2).

Neutral Air: A spinning tail whip with sex kick priorities (10 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 6 damage in the middle of the tail. 2 damage at the base of the tail).

Forward Air: Similar to Wolf's Forward Air (13 slash damage).

Back Air: A backward horizontal tail whip (13 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 8 damage in the middle of the tail. 3 damage at the base of the tail).

Up Air: An upward cross-slash with 2 hits (7 slash damage x2).

Down Air: A downward tail jab that spikes the foe (15 slash/spike damage at the tip of the tail. 10 spike damage in the middle of the tail. 5 spike damage at the base of the tail).

Grab Attack: Uses its second jaw to inflict damage onto the victim

(3 slash damage).

Forward Throw: Pushes the victim a bit, then grabs his/her arm and yanks him/her into its tail (3 damage for the push. 2 damage for the yank. 5 slash damage for the tail. 3 damage for the finish).

Back Throw: Throws the victim backward with one arm while reversing its direction (10 damage).

Up Throw: Jumps onto the victim and then jumps off his/her shoulders, propelling itself into the air (3 damage when landing on the victim. 5 spike damage for the jump).

Down Throw: Throws the victim onto the ground, then jumps and spits acid on the victim (3 damage for the throw. 3 flower/no flinch damage for the acid spit. 2 damage for the finish).

Neutral Special: Acid Spit - Spits a glob of acid that gives flower damage, but does not make the foe flinch. The projectile gets weaker as it travels (10 flower/no flinch damage).

Side Special: Xeno Dash - It makes a leaping forward dash. If it comes into contact with a wall, it will automatically jump from the wall and will keep wall jumping (as long as there are walls on both sides of it) until an Air Dodge or an Air Attack is used. If it does not come into contact with a wall, it will go into helpless. But if there is wall contact, then it is free to use the move again, but for balance issues, Up Special is disabled until it gets damaged or lands on the ground.

Up Special: Xeno Jump - A super jump that can be angled and charged up. If the Xenomorph hits a wall, it clings to it and can climb up and down the wall for a limited period of time. It can also jump off the wall to avoid going into helpless, but cannot use this move again or Side Special until it gets damaged or lands on the ground.

Down Special: Xeno Drop - Very similar to Project: M Bowser's Down Special. But can angle its direction while in the falling state (5 slash damage for the jump. 10 damage for the falling).

Final Smash: Extraterrestrial Rage - The Xenomorph enrages itself, resulting in temporary invincibility, buffed attacks, and a third mid-air jump (About the same time limit as Wario Man).

Attritbutes changed by Extraterrestrial Rage:

Running Speed: Faster than Captain Falcon.

Jump height: Slightly higher than normal.

Landing lag is reduced by half.

Crawling is faster.

Wall jump is faster.

All attacks do 3 more damage than normal and are 1.5 times faster than normal.

Attacks changed by Extraterrestrial Rage:

Up Tilt: Will preform the two slashes regardless of button press or not.

Dash Attack: Will be able to be canceled with a ground attack, ground jump, or ground guard after the collision terminates.

Side Smash: Moves slightly more forward.

Up Throw: Gains more momentum than normal Up Throw.

Down Throw: Will spit 2 globs of acid instead of 1.

Neutral Special: Will spit 2 globs of acid instead of 1.

Side Special: Will have increased momentum.

Up Special: Will have increased momentum. Charging time will be reduced by half.

Down Special: Will have more angle control during the fall. Will be able to interrupt the fall with a midair jump or an air dodge.

Final Smash: Will reset the time limit for Extraterrestrial Rage. I may include a random chance of increased time.
    yeah i asked nasca corp to make a rig with bone taills atleast since all his xenomorphs or snake or ganon dont have an animatable taill sadly :S and yeah nano said someday he would rigg xenomorph but so far hes doing other stuff and i dont see it in the near future either :S i would love a xenomorph moveset but you should call the queen on the FS tough Tongue

There is another thing you either seem to be forgetting, or can't get out of your system:

Brawl =/= Pokemon. STAB means nothing there. The mechanics of the Pokemon games should never determine the moveset or stats of a Pokemon as a Brawl character.

Doing so makes about as much sense as using a Sword to fight a Gun just because you saw it work out in a Japanese anime. It doesn't work.

This moveset was meant to be thematic, and Mega Punch is a special over the others because the fact is: Mega Punch was the first super powerful punching move in the Pokemon games before DynamicPunch ever came into being, and while the other moves such as Focus Punch and DynamicPunch are nice. They -bluntly put- are cliche as [censored].

The additional endlag as a result of using Agility into a ground move and aerial move (in the air) was a way I thought it could be made a bit punishable. To make using it a little more of a gamble or a way to go in and do some damage, rather than a beneficial move that would be heavily abused without consequence.
    you do know that not even in red/blue hitmonchan uses mega punch right? he has better moves even in the first games like body slam or submission since mega punch is a normal type move with no additional effects and low acc and not even that powerful i mean 80 base power is preety low for a move that does nothing else

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3511 on: June 28, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »

funny how you keep talking about how usefull a move was in pkn games, mega punch is hitmonchan's signature move IMO...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3512 on: June 28, 2012, 03:10:23 PM »

funny how you keep talking about how usefull a move was in pkn games, mega punch is hitmonchan's signature move IMO...
    hitmonchan signature are the elemental punchs that was what made him special almost every pokemon could learn mega punch in red/blue since it was teachable

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3513 on: June 28, 2012, 05:53:12 PM »

you do know that not even in red/blue hitmonchan uses mega punch right? he has better moves even in the first games like body slam or submission since mega punch is a normal type move with no additional effects and low acc and not even that powerful i mean 80 base power is preety low for a move that does nothing else

You still don't get it.

A Pokemon move's usefulness in the Pokemon games means [censored] in Brawl. Read that bold part many times over until it sticks in your head. Just because a move isn't usually used by people in the Pokemon games does not mean it is not a good move for Brawl. Do you understand yet?

None of that competitive Pokemon BS applies to Brawl. None. Whatsoever.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3514 on: June 28, 2012, 05:55:36 PM »

Behave, kids. Im srs here

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3515 on: June 28, 2012, 06:23:12 PM »

You still don't get it.

A Pokemon move's usefulness in the Pokemon games means [censored] in Brawl. Read that bold part many times over until it sticks in your head. Just because a move isn't usually used by people in the Pokemon games does not mean it is not a good move for Brawl. Do you understand yet?

i get what you are trying to say but i always visualize the attack  itself and mega punch still seems to bland to me call me whatever you want i just dislike that attack and i cant change my opinion, everyone has their own opinion mine is this ,since mega punch could very well be any tilt,aerial or even smash attack since its a simple punch imo.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3516 on: June 28, 2012, 06:47:50 PM »

You still don't get it.

Of it did.. Pikachu would be weak, he could only do 4 attacks, and he would be less than the size of Ike's boot.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3517 on: June 30, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »

>.>

<.<

Progress update on Hitmonchan.

The following moves are finished or close to being finished:
    -Neutral Attack.
    -Side Smash (May need some animation touch-ups).
    -Up Smash (I need to find appropriate GFX to make a vacuum effect).
    -Down Smash (May need PSA touch-ups).
    -Back Air.
    -Neutral Special (I just need to add in the ability to turn around).
    -Side Special (May need animation touch-ups).
    -Down Special (May need animation touch-ups).
    -Up Special (Animation needs to be redone).
    So...
    Should I make a preview video now, or wait until I have more moves finished?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3518 on: June 30, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »

>.>

<.<

Progress update on Hitmonchan.

The following moves are finished or close to being finished:
    -Neutral Attack.
    -Side Smash (May need some animation touch-ups).
    -Up Smash (I need to find appropriate GFX to make a vacuum effect).
    -Down Smash (May need PSA touch-ups).
    -Back Air.
    -Neutral Special (I just need to add in the ability to turn around).
    -Side Special (May need animation touch-ups).
    -Down Special (May need animation touch-ups).
    -Up Special (Animation needs to be redone).
    So...
    Should I make a preview video now, or wait until I have more moves finished?

Make a progress video. That's enough for a preview.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3519 on: June 30, 2012, 11:59:23 AM »

i would wait a bit more, for some epic video stuff, instead of a shorty video for a couple of moves ^^

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3520 on: June 30, 2012, 04:19:03 PM »

>.>
    <.<
    If any of you are interested, I have added my planned Xenomorph moveset to the OP (Original Post). If you want to, read it and tell me what you think about the moveset.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3521 on: June 30, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »

just wondering why you dont like aliens? it is an epic sequel it is considered one of the best sequels ever done  i love both alien and aliens  one is thriller the other more action packed but its still preety good imo and i love the queen design but if you dont like alien that means you dont like the queen at all :S

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3522 on: June 30, 2012, 04:30:46 PM »

just wondering why you dont like aliens? it is an epic sequel it is considered one of the best sequels ever done  i love both alien and aliens  one is thriller the other more action packed but its still preety good imo and i love the queen design but if you dont like alien that means you dont like the queen at all :S
    . . .
    Mario Facepalm
    I liked Aliens and the Queen's design. I just didn't like how the director interpreted the Xenomorph. Im srs here

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3523 on: June 30, 2012, 04:49:54 PM »

. . .
    Mario Facepalm
    I liked Aliens and the Queen's design. I just didn't like how the director interpreted the Xenomorph. Im srs here
    i kinda liked the idea of the bug colony since one of my fav movies is starship troopers Tongue  in aliens they were still smart and deadly and diing for those guns didnt suprised me since they appeared to have an big ass caliber xD also will the alien move in quadruped position? also if you ever get the model who will he go over?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3524 on: June 30, 2012, 04:55:55 PM »

also will the alien move in quadruped position?
    No. The Xenomorph will only be in a quadrupedal stance for Forward Smash, Crouching, Crawling, Running, and Down Tilt.

also if you ever get the model who will he go over?
    That I do not know. Most likely a character with a true projectile and a high file size. Crawling and Wall Jumping/Cling aren't necessary because I can just code those things in.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: