Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - sp147

#1
Thanks for all of your hacks, especially the Neptunia hacks and the Dissidia stages! Those were my favorite,
#2
Nice to see ya back, Shad! Definitely will be looking for to Drake and Sly!
#3
Model Imports / Re: BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports
October 06, 2013, 10:23:54 PM
 :o
Wow, nice job on the shading, reminds me of the shading from games like the Naruto UN Storm series or DBZ Budokai.
#4
Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 27, 2013, 12:34:42 AM
I [censored]ing love BB v0.68



and I [censored]ing mean it
Good lawd :af:
#5
That is very sexy texture work on Shad :o

Great job, man!
#6
Nice work on Purple Heart, I like it :happy:
#7
Haven't been here in a while, nice work with Boshi, SS! ;D
#8
Dude, I cannot wait to see this in-game, especially to get a good view of dem weapons ;D

I never played ToS before but I heard it's an awesome game, seeing this makes me wanna play it more :D

#9
Sweet, you imported Pac-Man! :af: Where did this model come from?
#10
Whoa, Mr. Face does look scary O_o

But Gurren Lagann is coming along pretty nicely :D
#11
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: Malon
February 13, 2012, 05:27:10 AM
Malon looks pretty good to me :)

Are you good with textures? Maybe you could try making a custom texture for her and she'll look better.

I still like how it came out though
#12
Sweet! More Digimon :happy: I'll check this out.
#13
Quote from: ɱillenia on February 11, 2012, 01:10:42 PM
Wait2 is finished. Oh btw, Kit can blink now


(note: I made the blink =D not default from the game)
Nice smooth animation Kit =D
#14
The brawl styled texture looks sweet, great work man, I foward to seeing more!
#15
Model Imports / Re: Amaterasu Released!...3d land tomorow
February 12, 2012, 12:09:20 AM
Quote from: GBC™ on February 11, 2012, 11:58:46 PM
LOOOOOL....have you guys tried to grab a char with ammy? it looks like she actually grabs with her mouth XDD
Lol...I just tried it..... then I spammed the A button >D