Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 11, 2012, 01:10:42 PM #465 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 01:17:14 PM by ɱillenia
Wait2 is finished. Oh btw, Kit can blink now


(note: I made the blink =D not default from the game)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Tell me the blink sercet. (drool)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Looking awesome Kit :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ɱillenia on February 11, 2012, 01:10:42 PM
Wait2 is finished. Oh btw, Kit can blink now


(note: I made the blink =D not default from the game)
o.o' *fangasm*

Oh I should get around to making that Wait2 gif >.>''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ɱillenia on February 11, 2012, 01:10:42 PM
Wait2 is finished. Oh btw, Kit can blink now

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(note: I made the blink =D not default from the game)

Noice! :af:

Quote from: ɱillenia on February 11, 2012, 01:10:42 PMWait2 is finished. Oh btw, Kit can blink now (note: I made the blink =D not default from the game)
dont know who that kit is but thats one awesome/smooth animation
i think its even better then Sdo0m´s animations :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ɱillenia on February 11, 2012, 01:10:42 PM
Wait2 is finished. Oh btw, Kit can blink now

(note: I made the blink =D not default from the game)

Holy crap. Why have I never been in this thread?

That looks absolutely amazing, Kit!


Quote from: Mariodk on February 11, 2012, 07:32:15 PM
dont know who that kit is but thats one awesome/smooth animation
i think its even better then Sdo0m´s animations :D
lol thats Kit Ballard from Blade Kitten :P


Quote from: Spex130 on February 11, 2012, 07:36:14 PM
Holy crap. Why have I never been in this thread?

That looks absolutely amazing, Kit!
well now u should come by more often ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ɱillenia on February 11, 2012, 01:10:42 PM
Wait2 is finished. Oh btw, Kit can blink now


(note: I made the blink =D not default from the game)
Nice smooth animation Kit =D

February 12, 2012, 12:43:48 AM #475 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:16:03 AM by ɱillenia
Quote from: Rhyme147 on February 12, 2012, 12:34:07 AM
Nice smooth animation Kit =D
I try. I'll post the next one here shortly after I'm saving all these pissing frames =_=
SSSSSPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!

Edit:

(oops, need to fix that hand passing through the leg thing...)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: ɱillenia on February 12, 2012, 12:43:48 AM
I try. I'll post the next one here shortly after I'm saving all these pissing frames =_=
SSSSSPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!

Edit:

(oops, need to fix that hand passing through the leg thing...)
Still so cool o.o

I made some more tweeks to the wait2 and it's finally completed. It even loops PERFECTLY to and from Wait1. I'd provide a gif, but I'm waiting for some Model fixes. There's a problem with her halfblink atm, so I don't wanna record that... I'll be making the attack11/12 in the next day or 2 and then do Wait3.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Animations are really looking great, Kit.

As for Tifa, let me know if you're up to listening to harsh feedback on balancing. :P