Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



March 17, 2012, 06:31:13 PM #302 Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:35:03 PM by Gumdra Lucifer
Dear lord, how long has it been since I last updated this dusty thing I call a thread?

Anyway, I been updating two things while procrastinating (Also, thanks to the people that gave me cheetos Lol xD):
Re-rigging Veemon and Perfecting the Gumdramon model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rigged fingers? I'm an happy panda. Nice job =]
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on March 17, 2012, 06:52:01 PM
Rigged fingers? I'm an happy panda. Nice job =]
Indeed rigged fingers, just had to get the hang of how they weight, though they are still odd to me. xD

And thanks. I'm a Happy digi.

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 17, 2012, 06:31:13 PM
Dear lord, how long has it been since I last updated this dusty thing I call a thread?

Anyway, I been updating two things while procrastinating (Also, thanks to the people that gave me cheetos Lol xD):
Re-rigging Veemon and Perfecting the Gumdramon model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He is looking good, so far.

So good luck on the re-rigging.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on March 17, 2012, 08:14:13 PM
He is looking good, so far.

So good luck on the re-rigging.
Thanks very much Sorcy!

Hmm... Figured I'd stop by and peek at your new digi-model.
It look's nice bermy\Vee\Gummy\Dad.
Wish I could download it on this phone... But I don't see that working.

March 21, 2012, 05:08:47 PM #308 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:10:14 PM by Gumdra Lucifer
Veemon has been re-released.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25465


Hmm... finally felt like trying to do a stage import. =v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25450
Quote from: Vamayrotic on March 20, 2012, 12:43:34 AM
Hmm... Figured I'd stop by and peek at your new digi-model.
It look's nice bermy\Vee\Gummy\Dad.
Wish I could download it on this phone... But I don't see that working.
Ah, thank ya mah boi!

Hey, Vee?

Do a Flamedramon (a normal one, not a genderbent one) hack and I'll make pretty textures for you. =3

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on March 21, 2012, 07:52:03 PM
Hey, Vee?

Do a Flamedramon (a normal one, not a genderbent one) hack and I'll make pretty textures for you. =3
Flamedramon.....

Oh yea, I haven't touched him since the last time I posted his picture. xD

I'll see if I can get back on him.

March 24, 2012, 02:02:05 PM #311 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:03:04 PM by Gumdra Lucifer

Update on Mr.Flamey
Yeap got lazy when I was doin the texture, so I  stopped. >->

Do you think you could make the textures significantly higher resolution?

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 24, 2012, 02:25:08 PM
Do you think you could make the textures significantly higher resolution?
Well, the texture's size is already 512x512.

I mean, I assume this is what ya mean. =v

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 24, 2012, 02:32:26 PM
Well, the texture's size is already 512x512.

I mean, I assume this is what ya mean. =v

My lord, the textures look pretty bad...

THEY NEED SOME TLC!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302