Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Herculeswill22

#1
I would tend to side with option 2 for Yuri, the skills gimmick would make things interesting. TBH, they both sound hard to code. I have no idea how you would do fatal strikes for option 1, for instance. I don't think you could have the fatal strike GFX on the enemy character(s), so it would have to be on Yuri himself, and this is assuming you can actually get the fatal strike GFX, import or otherwise. Still, they both sound interesting.
#2
I haven't had a chance yet, I'll see if I have some time today.
#3
You should make fire Mario's Neutral B like that old Fire Mario PSA you did, with the awesome Fireball-Kamehameha thing. I loved that, I tried to port the attack over to regular Mario but my PSA skills were too weak :(
#4
Ah, so that's what you meant about the 45 degree angle...cool :af:
#5
Yeah, the spin attacks. I can't recall any other character's attacks changing depending on which direction they're facing. I don't know, it would feel awkward.
#6
Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 13, 2011, 06:15:56 AM
Btw, Lvl 1 also means uncharged. people shouldn't just tap B to shoot 3 small energy balls. That'd be too spammable and hard to dodge via jumping, so if you airborne you have to react quick.

Also I forgot to mention this in the OP for Zero but his "Dash" ability will be his dash animation. (it just won't be still like all other brawl ones.)


Also a question to those who feel like answering. (Since I can't do anything with the poll)

In Twilight Princess, Link is able to perform both a Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise spin attacks.

So, should I include both versions in my Twilight Princess Link PSA? Either being direction-based (if left do one way, if right do the other), Having one for Spin Attack and one for Great Spin, Or just two motionetc.pac files for preference?
Nah, that would be weird. BTW, nice to see you.
#7
Oh My God. Goku looks freaking amazing. You didn't show what happens when you have both Kaio-ken and SSJ on at the same time, though. What does it look like?
#8
It doesn't have to be unlimited time. The Zero PSA certainly didn't.
#9
Just looking at the Gohan discussion, I have a suggestion: give Gohan only SSJ 1 from taunts, and then have SSJ 2 as the FS. I know you can't have separate characters in an FS, but as I recall the old Zero PSA had Overdrive, which gave him a lightning effect and ramped up his charge attacks and changed some of his specials. Why not do this for Gohan?
#10
I don't know if this is possible, but maybe make it so the OHC is only activated with Kaioken? So you can spam combos, but you take damage.
#11
So I guess no matter what it's gotenks :P
#12
Gohan is a disappointment. He was all set up to be the best fighter ever, then he beat up Cell. After that, he was garbage. I mean, he had to get to his teens before going SSJ. Goten did it when he was like, 6.
#13
Forward throw can be double galick cannon from DB:RB 2. He points both of his palms into the opponent's stomach and blasts them with a ki explosion.
#14
How about SSJ can only be activated when he reaches 100% damage, then just makes him awesome(r), like CoN Naruto's 9 tail fox?