Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude - New Poll: Hidden Link: Bombs, where should they go?

Started by Royal_Blade, August 05, 2011, 03:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bombs: Link pulls out a bomb from his bag. Deals no damage but the bomb will be in Link' hand after execution. If Link is holding an item, then he'll drop the item before pulling out the bomb. Where should they go?

Should it be his Down Tilt?
7 (53.8%)
Should it be his Neutral Air?
5 (38.5%)
Place your own comment.
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Ryu hayabusa huh?
Great choice to do a PSA for, I was wondering when anyone decided to make him.
Also I saw your request in the vertex section for the dragon sword, look through Beyond's vertexs for his chrono vertex as the katana he made for him is very similer to the dragon sword.
Also is this moveset going to be based of his NES appearences or his recent appearences? Or even a mixture of both...

I don't know the NES appearances...

And the moveset is on the first page... It's based on his 3d appearances.

And i'll look for that sword.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Can someone test these files out for me?

Beyond's Chrono Sword over Blue Falcon

I would like to see if it works in-game.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Of course I had to vote for one of my favorite Ninjas c: I'll test in a few.

Oh, don't worry about that Zedkiel, Gamma tested it for me already. He had no issues and it works the way I had hoped.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well... the expiration date is close and the standings of the poll haven't changed in a few days...

So I'm setting Ryu as the winner! Now that that's settled, what side abilities should his neutral special (Shuriken Throw) have? A new poll will be up shortly.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well... Nothing special has been happening lately...

So I'm uploading some of my stock Icons:



Top: Emil Castagnier, Lloyd Irving, Ryu Hayabusa
Mid: Yugi Muto, Catapult Turtle, Summoned Skull
Low: Kuriboh, Purple colored, Green colored

I really hated the effort for Summoned Skull and Catapult Turtle. It was such a pain... The others turned out okay...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I was supposed to have more free time before this but things got postponed...

So once I get back on track... I put up another poll!

But... It needs to be fixed and have the expiration date removed... So I need help with that.

=~+^+~=
^ Ignore those symbols ^
But I honestly, I'm sorry that I haven't provided much but that will be adjusted soon! I promise!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Just to notify people that the poll has been fixed! Thanks Vyse!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ok. I'm here to let you guys know a few things:

1) I'm now less busy than before so expect more animation progress.

2) I've updated the OP with a preview of Ryu's new stance. And I've modified his moveset as well. Most of which aren't drastic changes, and some now function differently.

3) I'll leave the poll up for another few days.

That is all.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well, I decided to kinda Re-start this PSA Topic of mine.

Starting with completely new ideas and movesets.


Starting off with my "Twilight Princess Link" PSA. This PSA is replacing some of Link's moves and replacing them with his "Hidden Skills" that he learns in Twilight Princess. Also some animations/attacks/functions will be based off of Twilight Princess.

I've already animated a new idle, his Neutral Special, His Spin Attack/Great Spin, and his Dash Attack. His Neutral Special is having a bit of issues with playing the animation in-game but Spin Attack works very well. I haven't touched his dash attack yet.

So that's just a little update on my recent activities.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

December 13, 2011, 04:07:24 AM #41 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:17:21 AM by xZedkiel
Bro, I had plans for MMZ D: darn.. Nvm, it's fine. I can't PSA anyway. x.x

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

alot of those moves are included in my moveset idea. Just maybe swapped around some places.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 13, 2011, 05:19:16 AM
alot of those moves are included in my moveset idea. Just maybe swapped around some places.

I see yours looks like it's more influenced on Sword, Chain Rod, and Onimusha Blade Warriors. Mine sticks fully to MMZ, like using his various weapons and techniques. Only thing I see between ours is the Forward Smash, Down B, Neutral Air, Down Air, and Forward Air, and of course the Final Smash MUST be that, it's a necessity.

But I seriously think that the buster should be triple shot as 1st lvl, then a half charge shot, then a full charge shot at least..

Btw, Lvl 1 also means uncharged. people shouldn't just tap B to shoot 3 small energy balls. That'd be too spammable and hard to dodge via jumping, so if you airborne you have to react quick.

Also I forgot to mention this in the OP for Zero but his "Dash" ability will be his dash animation. (it just won't be still like all other brawl ones.)


Also a question to those who feel like answering. (Since I can't do anything with the poll)

In Twilight Princess, Link is able to perform both a Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise spin attacks.

So, should I include both versions in my Twilight Princess Link PSA? Either being direction-based (if left do one way, if right do the other), Having one for Spin Attack and one for Great Spin, Or just two motionetc.pac files for preference?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread