Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - metatrongrhm

#1
Help / Pikezer's Brawl Pack Freezes on Startup.
June 27, 2014, 06:11:33 PM
Hey guys, it's been a while!

Just recently taken a look at the brawl hacking scene and saw the recent advances concerning the clone engine.
I downloaded Pikezer's big pack(4.1), and tried playing it on a pirated version of an NTSC version of the game(I own a PAL version, but can't use most cheats for it :/ ), and it froze on starting up(around that loading screen with the rotating circle), which I assumed was due to it being a pirated version.

So I bought an NTSC version of Brawl, and tried using Gecko, but it still froze in the same place. Since then I've formatted my SD card and recopied everything, still no luck though.

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you solve it?

I am using a PAL wii, but that shouldn't matter with Gecko right? Are there any IOS's that are crucial for this to work?

I'm currently downloading 4.2, but I don't hold much hope for it...

tl;dr:
-using NTSC brawl on PAL wii
-freezes when using Pikezer' pack at the loading screen, using Gecko.

EDIT: is it possible my SD card is too old? If so, am I still required to stick to below 2GB cards?
#2
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
January 11, 2013, 04:10:14 PM
Good Luck  :) Hope you get back on your feet soon :)
#3
Sexy Down Smash :)
#4
... You're 20... I thought there was no one else in my age group(I'm 18) on this forum...
Congratulations!!!
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
December 23, 2012, 12:25:38 PM
I am watching this thread :)
#6
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 14, 2012, 08:12:36 PM
Fixed.
Cannot be unseen... [censored] you >.>
#7
Stages / Re: Leon Exodio's Stage's New stages coming soon
December 06, 2012, 01:44:27 PM
YES!!!
#8
Awesomeness :)
I thought you'd dropped this project after not hearing much about it for ages... Glad you proved me wrong :)

Though that spin attack's animation looks odd(what i assume is his up-special on ground)
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA
November 22, 2012, 03:34:38 PM
Why isnt Ditto going over kirby?
Just asking.
#10
Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2012, 11:48:27 AM
most torrents dont have virus its easy...bly a fake torrent.
^I agree with this... About 2-4 years, the only computer problems I've had have been overheating
#11
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 17, 2012, 08:14:02 PM
Whoever voted "where's Sasuke" can go [censored] themselves. :srs: Why? Because they won't give a break to a guy who lost all his files.
... Or they didnt notice the whole PC dying thing.
#12
you get random people asking how your day was...no one asks me how my day was :(
#13
... You're leaving :(
Well... I've never played Darksiders, but the moveset you've made looks awesome.
#14
Stages / Re: The Legacy's Stages
November 10, 2012, 10:49:02 AM
... Why is Destiny Island not first? And I would love to be a stage tester... But my uni's blocked mediafire :(