Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 06, 2013, 02:19:26 AM #210 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:35:52 AM by Sakuya
Quote from: zutox on January 06, 2013, 02:15:39 AM
I am sure someone has asked already, but I couldn't find the answer, so here it is: Who is he over? It's looking really interesting, always good to see new PSAs
the  model was rigged over Samus, so I think its over Samus
btw this is PSA is going to be epic...

Actually, I rigged that model over Ganondorf for Omni then handed it to him. xD

Also, loving that attack preview!

Quote from: Sakuya on January 06, 2013, 02:19:26 AM
the  model was rigged over Samus, so I think its over Samus
btw this is PSA is going to be epic...

If over samus, then yeah this would be extremely epic indeed!
it's good that psaers take a look at the characters and see who already has lots of other PSAs on them. Samus, doesn't :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on January 06, 2013, 03:55:30 AM
If over samus, then yeah this would be extremely epic indeed!
it's good that psaers take a look at the characters and see who already has lots of other PSAs on them. Samus, doesn't :D
the last comment said he is over ganondorf not samus
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 06, 2013, 03:58:45 AM
the last comment said he is over ganondorf not samus

My bad, 5 am in the morning and you miss out on lots of things X3
Hopefully the perfect ganon port will be out soon
You Never Know!


I figured I'd throw this poll up for Wargreymon's Up Smash just to see what everyone else wants, whatever the result will become his new Up Smash.  Please vote on the idea you like the best!

And I'm overjoyed to see everyone liked the Down Smash  ;)
-Omni


i was thinking
would an improved, and specially made for PSA rig of war make u consider continueing him?

May 13, 2013, 06:56:05 AM #219 Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:57:45 AM by Omniscient X
Ah not much has changed since I last was here...so I return and dust off my old thread and projects as I've got some spare time to work with now.

Unfortunately I abandoned my last project because my files would get corrupted everytime I opened them and I spent weeks trying to figure them out and I couldn't solve the problem.  If anyone else feels up to the challenge I can send you my Wargreymon folder which contains everything you'd need to finish the PSA if you could purify the main files.

On a brighter note I've been working on a new project and I thought I'd hit you guys with some teaser screenshots  :yay:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Enjoy
-Omni

May 16, 2013, 05:02:13 PM #220 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 05:05:22 PM by MarioStar+
So... will you put your Wargreymon PSA on the vault? Even if it's not done yet.
And a brave person will continue the moveset?

i really love that fissure gfx. i hope you release wargreymon as is
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Me too, but thoes the moveset have Wargreymon SFX? Or it's just Samus SFX
Whit Wargreymon PSA?

Firstly I'd like to announce that my newest project, Ares God of War, is nearing a beta stage and I'll be looking for testers soon just PM me if you're interested.  Secondly, Ares' moveset will replace War's in the OP in a couple days I've been changing it alot as I've been actually making it so it's going to have a different feel from my other projects.  It's loosely based off of Ares from the "God of War" games and I'm basing alot of his abilities off of abilities demonstrated in God of War: Ascension.

Now as to address the Wargreymon obstacle:
1) I'm not even sure if I want to put his unfinished PSA on the Vault
2) Even if I did it has a self-corrupting problem so nobody can modify/open it which means the PSA will not be completed/continued.
3) I'm using literally all of Wargreymon's GFX in the new Ares' PSA plus some brand new ones so I think everyone will be satisfied with those when I release it.

Here are some updated screenshots of Ares' new model and powers:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Omni

thats dope
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]