Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Why isnt Ditto going over kirby?
Just asking.

^ I 2nd that for it makes sense.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ditto has no moves what would he do in all the moves except the n-b?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or maybe every move can be a transformation of a Pokemon & then it transforms back.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Riddler on November 22, 2012, 06:46:41 PM
Map every button to copy.
he would be the most useless brawl char lol so he sucks toon link for example his only move would be arrows how could he kill anyone? that just doesnt work

Quote from: THE Sonic Wolf on November 22, 2012, 06:50:09 PM
Or maybe every move can be a transformation of a Pokemon & then it transforms back.
you know filesize wouldnt agree with you in there lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Then how about him being able to use most character B moves? Like Toon Link's Arrows, Ganon's Warlock Punch ect. in such a way so that he wears a kirby hat of each character so that could be the transformation?  This way I don't think the file size would be too high.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yah ditto is just too odd to fit any animations for normal pokemon, which means we would have to make several separate animations for individual transformations which would rape the file size. Plus having just ditto wear a hat or nothing would be way lamer since he actually transforms, not just puts on some indication of who he is.

We are using mew purely for kirby's massive PSA file so we can make him what mew should be. We are prolly gunna give him metronome or something for his N-b and have like 5 or 6 different attacks depending on circumstances and junk. If mew works out as well as we are hoping, Ditto might make it into petite brawl (if we ever get around to that.)

Petite? Sorry never heard of the word.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

petite is like little pokemon brawl, for the first stage pokemon only.
it is an idea me and rev have been tossing around lately, don't take it super serious for a long time coming.

Quote from: THE Sonic Wolf on November 23, 2012, 06:19:03 AM
Petite? Sorry never heard of the word.
someone never learned french lol

instead of petite you guys should do legendary xD all legendary pokes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah :p
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i sended the groudon psa to RG(your name is too long now you will be RG to me xD) to see what feedback he brings  im guessing we could release a version with GBowser being the FS with the groudon model sized up instead of gbowser for a beta release what do you guys think?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hope i can get his v2 soon.
so you can release the new model along with the psa :af:

Hey guys, I've been busy with college work and life and such so I'm sorry I haven't been around the past few weeks. Luckily it's a short break from it all thanks to Thanksgiving, so happy belated Thanksgiving to anyone who doesn't mind it, or happy Turkey Day, or Happy Pig-the-hell-out-and-feel-nauseated-in-the-morning-due-to-over-eating Day.