Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Phred

#1
Help / Sword glows?
September 13, 2016, 02:17:00 AM
Is there a way to create a custom sword glow and have it apply to only specific outfits?
I have the four sword on Toon Link's first four outfits and would like it to have a glow for it since the four sword clips through the master sword's glow.
#2
Heh, after all that fussing about colour bars, P:M 3.01 removes them and 3.02 moves the names back down.
I think for all that work, I'll just keep the colour bars on until the next major update.
#3
Quote from: Dio on December 30, 2013, 05:41:53 PM
I noticed that your Zelda does not have her "Magic Pimp Hand" in the CSS only in the results screen. Not sure if you know/intended that but just thought i'd bring it up, though its not really a big deal.
The transparency effects don't look very good in CMPR compression.
Lucario is the same way.

That makes it a bit awkward to replace P:M's shiny with the much better one...
#4
What, how do your colour bars not bleed over when compressed.
What wizardry is this.
#5
Oh, never mind what I said earlier about the colour bars. It's not as hard as I thought to do them myself.
It might take a while but soon I'll once again have every portrait replaced with your quality work ;D
#6
Quote from: SJS on December 16, 2013, 05:41:35 AM

That seems to have higher precision than the actual color bar.
#7
His hair is blonde instead of brown.
#8
You're gonna do a version with the colour select hud on it, right?
I'm not sure I can stand that empty space that is caused due to the names being moved up higher to make room for that colour bar.
#9
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 16, 2012, 12:44:41 AM
Is it me or does Pittoo have a derp face?
Probably because his right eye isn't looking to the left.
I redid it.
#10
I'm not really feeling the inspiration to work on many portraits.
But

#11
Quote from: Dr. on May 29, 2012, 06:06:31 PM
Phred... where are you?... I've lurked your topic for quite a while and those CSP's are some of the best i've seen... please come back as soon as you can :') ...
I lost track when the site went down, and then I just fell out of the groove.
Here's a Falco.


Also I did a Kirby a while back but never said anything about it.

#12
You replaced your shelves with cybernetic teleport pods.
#13
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Phred's Portrait Place
February 19, 2012, 12:15:33 AM
It can be annoying to get some of these model imports to contort the way I want them to.
I had to flip the pose to get Mewtwo to pose the way I wanted. I did not realize Lucario only has three finger bones on one hand.

#14
Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2012, 05:14:21 AM
   

I made it with love.
Oh, goody.
I was having a hard time thinking of my own Magic Armour pose, and lamented that it came out after you made yours.
#15
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Phred's Portrait Place
February 14, 2012, 05:54:59 AM