Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ThyLASA

#1
I say Taskmaster over Link. And I suggest you ask SilentDoom for the animations he's already made.
#2
I feel you bro. GTA 5 a good game but I don't want to buy it haha. And yeah I've been taking life slow myself. Working on music as usually but it's starting to pay off.
#3
Brogod Kage. What's new it's been a while?
#4
are you going to set the B moves and final smash stuff for how SDoom planned them out before or are you going to keep it the same?
#5
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on May 25, 2013, 10:00:29 AM

I'm on study leave at the moment prepping for my last few exams (I have 6 left).  My final exam is on June 20th so after that I'll be finished with school for good.  I want summer now >.<

Dang dude that's a long time from now. My last day of school is today. But I graduate on June 9th. Keep ya head up tho. We seniors
#6
Hey SDoom when do you graduated friend?
#7
not that my opinion matters. But I think Donald and Goofy would be cool to add to the final smash since riku is already in brawl. An I doubt anyone will make a PSA for those two ya know
#8
I guess taskmaster got annoy and/or boring :/
#9
This new song Kage is really good. I have not been keeping you up to date like I said I would.
https://soundcloud.com/la_salle/test-me-ft-ftradamus-dj
Also check the other songs I reposted on my soundcloud. And to everyone else looking at this if would be a great help if you show other ppl my songs around the world. That would help me and my group a lot.
#10
Quote from: rax189 on February 02, 2013, 05:37:49 AM
1) you just made it worse
2) you dont need to explain the obvious
3) it kinda was already in rest until your post....
Hey rax.....You over post -_-. Please never talk down on me. And don't respond to this. I stated that because to me you still don't know when to stop since you've been here. Ask the same stuff and the question has been answer. It might not annoy mariodk but it does me.
#11
Guys less let the thread rest untill MarioDK get back he obviously hasn't respond for a reason
#12
Hey, haven't been here for a while my music career is kinda taking off with my group. I actually just did Overnight.....but any who. What exacting did you get done on your stream yesterday?
#13
Yoooo. Yoshi over Yoshi. Yoshiception O_o. Lol like what I'm reading haven't got seen much been in the studio. But from what I read everything is good. I'm proud of you you keep this section of the forum alive (besides the obvious ppl). Keep up the work
http://soundcloud.com/la_salle/la-alle-clique-feat-d-vo-dizzy another song too.
#14
Hey bro, Just keeping you updated with my music.
But next time you release a hack I got you with FeedBack.

https://soundcloud.com/la_salle/la-alle-i-aint-never-stopping
#15

Good job on everything your doing. I try to watch your streams but in the studios a lot now
here's the new song I wrote broski
http://soundcloud.com/la_salle/la-alle-goodbye-last-chance
Anyone else that likes it download and spread around please and thanks