Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34


Lol J that'd be great if you helped with the PSA. I'll do all the animations no problem.

She's fairly simple. Her down special is Water Kick which is one animation. Her Up special is Dolphin something... also one animation which is fairly simple.

I'm probably gonna make her FS one really really strong punch... For those of you who've seen Dead Fantasy, when Tifa used Slow Time on the DoA girls and Yuna and Riku (Rikku?) did their combo, the attack Tifa did to finish that combo of is what I'm thinking of which is a punch with a kinda blast/explosion like effect on the end of it.

Her throws are animated and her wins/taunts/entry stuff is good to go. Overall, a very simple PSA.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 29, 2013, 12:43:19 PM
Lol J that'd be great if you helped with the PSA. I'll do all the animations no problem.

She's fairly simple. Her down special is Water Kick which is one animation. Her Up special is Dolphin something... also one animation which is fairly simple.

I'm probably gonna make her FS one really really strong punch... For those of you who've seen Dead Fantasy, when Tifa used Slow Time on the DoA girls and Yuna and Riku (Rikku?) did their combo, the attack Tifa did to finish that combo of is what I'm thinking of which is a punch with a kinda blast/explosion like effect on the end of it.

Her throws are animated and her wins/taunts/entry stuff is good to go. Overall, a very simple PSA.

It suits Tifa well that her FS would be Final Heaven :) I like that idea, very true to the original FFVII as that is her level 4 limit break.
You Never Know!

September 29, 2013, 07:17:28 PM #2223 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:42:24 AM by Kagemaru
Ah... thats what its called. Cool.

Post Merge: October 01, 2013, 12:42:24 AM



I need that GFX.

Badly.

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 01, 2013, 12:47:42 AM #2224 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:10:26 AM by CaliKingz01
Im trying to make a gfx for wolverine for his bread and butter attack. anyone good at ripping models from games? if so message me.

Post Merge: October 01, 2013, 03:10:26 AM

I GOT THE GFX TO WORK!!  :af2: :af: just need to make the textures smaller
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Brogod Kage. What's new it's been a while?

What up bruh. It has been. I been chillin for the most part. Taking life slow. currently waiting on GTA5's servers to not be so condensed...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I feel you bro. GTA 5 a good game but I don't want to buy it haha. And yeah I've been taking life slow myself. Working on music as usually but it's starting to pay off.

October 07, 2013, 05:25:21 PM #2228 Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 10:13:32 PM by Kagemaru
Alright, I've managed to rip myself away from GTA5 long enough to work on some brawl stuff.

So I'll be streaming myself animating Cloud's omni slash.

Figured I'd post here so that my thread got some more Phoenix Down action since it kinda died again. Ew page 2...

Anyway, enjoy guys.

https://secure.join.me/510-685-529

Post Merge: October 07, 2013, 10:13:32 PM

Alright...

Omnislash hits a lot... if you seen the video JRush posted in his thread of what omni slash is supposed to look like... count how many times he hits Sephiroth. I counted 13.

I've animated 5 in the span of a few hours. It doesn't help that cloud only used 5 swords in that video...

Anyway, I'll get back to it later. Getting kinda tired.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


hey kage its been awhile..
hacks in progress:
4.gambit psa
3.guile/charile psa
2.evil ryu:complete waiting to post.
1.umvc3 v-joe:complete waiting 2 post.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, yes, it has.

Tifa's just waiting to be PSAd. My PSAer is busy and I'm busy with work. So unless someone wants to volunteer and PSA her stuff... it's gonna take a while. Sorry D:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 10, 2013, 04:19:58 AMSo unless someone wants to volunteer and PSA her stuff... it's gonna take a while. Sorry D:
Okay, mate. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


No. Kienamaru was. But I assume he's busy. Also I owe him animations and he's doing the Brawl Fusion project so I don't actually blame him.

But... KJP... you wanna PSA her?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.