Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 95Shade

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 19, 2014, 06:35:27 PM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 19, 2014, 05:45:11 PM
Not an issue. The Wii is like that for me too.
And it is normal with all consoles. Even turned off, they are warm. But not as much as when they are turned on.
Alright, thanks for replying
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 19, 2014, 03:02:25 PM
Mine works fine and all, but after playing a while on it It freezes on the Character Selection Screen when I hover over one of the clones, or if I go to a stage with one of the clones, ect.
I also noticed after I turn the Wii off and I take out the SD Card it is very warm. I was wondering if you guys knows what's happening?
It's not a big issue but it would help if I could not make it do that.
Also Thanks for the tutorial and the clones, IT IS AWESOME!  :af2:
#3
Try using Brawlbox v0.66b, I had the same problem with Brawlbox v0.67b so I used v0.66b and it works.
#4
50% That's awesome! Cant wait til you finish it! :D You're awesome!
#5
Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2011, 12:47:22 PM
lol, this happened to me too, u'll have to start over, and save often
Oh, that's just great! XP Thanks for replying XD
#6
Hey i have a problem, I am making a Stage builder Based Stage using brawl box 65 and I added lots of models and stuff, and now when i try to add another model or edit the models already in it, after i save it and close it and reopen it and go to preview Collision data or Preview Model it freezes and also it wont work on the wii after i save it, Can someone Help me? Plz?
#7
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project Uchiha....
December 03, 2011, 05:44:01 AM
Awww :(...it's ok im patient.
#8
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project Uchiha iz back!
November 19, 2011, 04:22:13 AM
Quote from: Ikuto on November 18, 2011, 11:32:38 PM
something amazing happened to day..... The poll..... option... Reached
5!
Yeah fire style 100% done btw.
Awesome! To the polls reaching 5 and the Fire style done! XD
#9
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project Uchiha iz back!
November 17, 2011, 03:24:13 AM
Quote from: Ikuto on November 15, 2011, 10:11:05 PM
Thanks XD yup my ideas but ill wait for the poll to end.
When does the poll end? XD
#10
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project Uchiha iz back!
November 15, 2011, 05:33:57 AM
I voted for Chidori! XD
btw it's looking Awesome so far XD Can't wait til it's done XD :af: