Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TokoyamiTheDark

#1
MAJOR EDIT - Turns out the sc_selcharacter.pac was the cause of the freezing. Now I can enter the CSS, but my icons shows up as "RANDOM" plus freezes, even with the common2.pac file and the .rel file in my module folder. I'm stuck here, but at least I progressed. :) If anyone has a clue, please tell me.
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 19, 2018, 01:16:56 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 18, 2018, 05:14:43 PM
Yes, it's possible. Thanks to JOJI's Soundbank Expansion system.
Kitsu made a guide for it. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=79101.0
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 18, 2018, 06:27:31 PM
It is a quite long tut, but should work for most people.
Not really hard, but it does take a while.

Thanks guys but I'm stuck somewhere... How do I find which old IDs are which SFX in the Fit(Character).pac PSA?  I have a list with my new IDs and such, but, for example, how do I find the old value of ''snd_vc_snake_Damage_hoshikie'' with PSA to replace with the new value? That's confusing... BTW my character's ID is 331.sawnd xD
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 18, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Sorry if it is not the right place to ask, but I am here because I need help with BrawlEX Clone Engine SFX. I recently started to use BrawlEX for the cloning engine and so far I have 3 clones of Marth (one of them being Lucina)

... but I don't want all of them to have Marth's voice. Instead, I was wondering if it is possible to create brand new sound banks for these characters so they won't share Marth's voice. Is it possible or not? Many thanks.
#4
I keep having a 404 Error when trying to access the Vault. Why?
#5
EVERYTHING has been deleted... even if you try to access a hack with its URL it says "Nothing to display". Is it a DDOS attack or something, or simply some jerk who hacked the Vault to delete EVERYTHING?
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 02, 2016, 08:15:46 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on April 02, 2016, 04:30:26 PM
Dude. It's 2016. Do you not know how to take proper in-game screenshots?

Post Merge: April 02, 2016, 04:30:42 PM

Dude. It's 2016. Do you not know how to take proper in-game screenshots?

Yes, but my SD Card was broken so I used my friend's card to test the hack... and his dad doesn't want anything such as screenshots on his card. (It actually belong my pal's dad so that's why I couldn't take a screenshot, otherwise we would have been scolded.) Fortunately I received a new SD card this PM by mail so I can now take screenshots the real way once again.
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 02, 2016, 02:25:04 PM

I made him over Pokemon Trainer, now over Marth. Plays very fine, no texture problems (for now), he has an elemental PSA someone made for me a LONG TIME AGO (I don't remember who, though), but... the rigging is a little bit messed-up due to the lack of vertices in the model so I dunno if I can add vertices to a model... (the sword was the Honedge made by LJSTAR for me, just in case you are wondering)
#8
Goodbye... Sad to see you leave for good.
#9
Maybe adding Shantae? Oh, and how's the progress on Gunvolt's model? Just curious.
#10
Quote from: Kidneptune on March 20, 2016, 05:21:07 PM
Ah sure he looks cool and don't worry about 3d models haha. I can make them, I'm not new at the more advanced brawl modding ;).

Thanks! Over which character are you gonna port him to? ;)
#11
Azure Striker Gunvolt - I was quite dissapointed to not see him as a DLC... I didn't found any 3d models of him anywhere (not even MMD models) so that would make me very happy if he became availlable as a hack.
#12
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210909

N00b Plagiarism at its dumbest... THIS is what that I consider as ''hack thievery'' since the guy oblivioulsy give no credit nor collabbed the original author... plus the file is the EXACT SAME as ShadowLuigiNG's model port. Also, it's pretty obvious if you look at the reports, too! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yup, 5 reports for this being stolen, but I also added that model ports MUST have in-game pictures. It's the rules after all...
#13
Not to be rude or anything, but ALL of the mods on Brawl, even if you made it, is copyrighted by Nintendo, NOT YOU. All model importers are STEALING copyrighted content from Nintendo, be it models or SSBB bone trees. It's like the ones who says "do not use without permission" about their hacks... but I highly DOUBT they got permission from Nintendo to use THEIR models. Isn't it moronic when someone steals from Nintendo or such companies, then warns other people to NOT steal it!?? Jeez, no wonder why the Project M team got a Cease & Desist letter from Nintendo... should I even mention they did the same for the authors of SMBZ?

...so basically, we could say I stole that Diancie model from Nintendo because I did not asked for permission to use it... and it is the same for ALL model imports or edits. In other words, I agree with the BV rules.
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 20, 2015, 11:42:22 PM
I AM SO ASHAMED OF DOING THIS  :srs:


Getting THAT into my Brawl hacks is my ''booby prize'' for losing a Truth or Dare game with some friends...  *facepalm*
#15
Sorry if it isn't the place for this but...

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY 2015!

This morning I really fell for it when I thought I became an Admin...until I was redirected to a page where cats are bouncing and that I saw that EVERYONE were marked as Admins... I should have known it was this year's joke xD