Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - frozenfire

#1

You can't expect me to leave such packs unfinished can you?
Long story short: I only have this week to finish what we started because I am unsure when I'll have this much  time again
For the next update

Frozen:
All characters portraits fixed(done)
All result screen portraits fixed(done)
Stage icons fixed + replaced stages(done)
Dixie reverted to first clone
Robin new animations
Wii fit trainer speed reduced
Daisy reverted to "luigified" peach

Unconfirmed to make it for the next update:
Midna + 3 added
Lyndis new model + texture
Robin recolours
Rosalina & Luma final smash
misc fixes to Broken characters
"Final destination pack" by queen will be added as DLC


Fire pack:
Complete revamp stabilizing characters fixing icons before moving on to adding more characters. No broken characters will be included.

Also I need to get around to nebulon's request so I'll start with that first

If enough people are still interested in seeing an update or any team memberd are still around let me know! It'll determine if this update is worth it or not







#2
Quote from: Pkjoan on January 05, 2015, 12:56:32 AM
I'm having quite some aesthetics problem with this hack. first of all some costumes csp do not match that character costume. Second, some stages show a name different to the picture and the stage ends up being totally different. Third, Dixie Kong is totally glitched, wasn't this the final version as the readmes say?

You obviously didn't read the readmes :P
1. The reason why for the originals is because I used the smash 3 pack so originally those were there alts but not anymore. If I come around to it I will fix that
2. I'll admit I got lazy with stage icons. That will be fixed much sooner
3. Read the read me.... Dixie isn't done

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 06:04:15 AM

It's obvious that the orignals CSS. Portraits do not match what you see in game. New poll. Which ever wins I'll Do IMMEDIATELY. The poll will last for the week and the winner will be fixed on the weekend

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 06:27:05 AM

Also  future updates/ fixes within this month

minda will be adding. Will be a clone of Zelda and she will be able to transform into her imp form(sheik clone)
Dixie Kong will be reverted to a diddy clone. Lessen the amount of "broken characters"
Stage icons will be fixed FOR GOOD
CSS portraits will be fixed as well depending on the poll
4 more  Will be added won't say who for now

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 06:27:35 AM

Also  future updates/ fixes within this month

minda will be added. Will be a clone of Zelda and she will be able to transform into her imp form(sheik clone)
Dixie Kong will be reverted to a diddy clone. Lessen the amount of "broken characters"
Stage icons will be fixed FOR GOOD
CSS portraits will be fixed as well depending on the poll
4 more  Will be added won't say who for now
#3
Quote from: rk12 on January 04, 2015, 09:41:02 PM
May I please use this pack's Saki for my pack?

Absolutely!

Quote from: MrCrazyFace on January 04, 2015, 11:26:41 PM
yeahhhhh it didn't work. I have yet to even play it due to the fact that it crashes at the SSS

K i got two more possible solution
1) Download this  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17147
and replace the sc_selmap.pac from mine with the one is here. If this doesn't work then the problem is on your end

2) Whatever this hackless method your talking about, This guy included a preset hackless loader so download this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207346
and see if it works
#4
Quote from: SmashJay87 on January 04, 2015, 04:25:54 AM

This probably won't work but let's see anyways
go to pf/menu2 and change sc_selmap.pac to sc_selmap_en.pac
#5
What are you using in the hombrew channel?
is you hook type set to AXnextframe?



#6
Quote from: SmashJay87 on January 03, 2015, 12:55:56 AM
I've downloaded the pack, but it doesn't work. I have the AXNextFrame and everything in the right place, but nothing loads. I have a 4GB SD card, and I'm thinking that's the problem.

I'm pretty sure that is the problem. I'd suggest trying to add to SDHC code and see if it works. Here:

SDHC Extension 1.1[Bero]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#7
Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 02, 2015, 09:45:24 PM
Oh, man, Frozen, I am sorry,, really, I will remember that *it is he/he/him*

Also, thank you for collabing us :3

lol it's not that big of a deal :P
#8
Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 02, 2015, 11:51:24 AM

Yeah! That is a great idea. BTW, the packs (both) are in her vault. @Frozen, I don't want to.bother you, but instead of crediting, I'd rather collab the team, and credit the extra testers

1) *smacks across face* HIS vault
2)  i will collab the team right away. I was going to yesterday but i got sidetracked. However i may not for the fire pack since i don't think it's a good idea when it's so incomplete.
#9
Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 02, 2015, 12:19:06 AM
Is this hoe it ends? I want to continue the fire pavk  but damn, I need people who know hoe to manage BrawlEx and etc...

Well if all goes well then at the end of January i'll come back to finish what i started. But i don't want to bring hope so i will not guarantee anything
#10
Quote from: Projectbrawl7 on January 02, 2015, 12:10:35 AM
How do i get the pack to work? What do i need?

Take all the contents inside the folder "AFROZEN" and put in your SD Card

if you're new. You need the homebrew channel and preferably gecko os( which should already be there) and in gecko set the hook type to AXextfrme
#11
Quote from: hinata2000100 on January 01, 2015, 11:45:24 PM
Ah, good. I was worried I wasn't gonna be able to download the frozen pack. I've been waiting for this for a while, and it upset me that the link was broken. Heheh.
A hidden follower?  this pleases me :P
I really hope this pack meets your expectations....

BTW the link is now up it should work
#12
Quote from: Projectbrawl7 on January 01, 2015, 10:45:41 PM
This might sound off topic but does anybody here use cBliss? Cuz i need help with my custom build.

Brawlex uses a Cbliss effect of sorts...It's in the fighterConfig file

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on January 01, 2015, 10:52:57 PM
I can't download due to dropbox giving me a 509 error

That'll teach me to use dropbox -__- i'm re-uploading via MEGA right now thank you
#13
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 01, 2015, 10:15:15 PM
It doesn't load ANY characters; besides which, my forte(And what I like best) is testing characters.

i'll continue this via PM. I'm going to have to bombarde you with questions :P
#14
Quote from: Projectbrawl7 on January 01, 2015, 09:57:31 PM
I may sound like a complete retard but how do i get this towork? Do i need homebrew or something?

Yes. You can gecko from there

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 01, 2015, 10:02:53 PM
I couldn't get to work, so I'm just going to test the characters themselves. :-\
What wasn't working? the pack freezes or it doesn't load all characters or something else?
#15
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 01, 2015, 08:52:46 PM
Do you mean that the pack is now glitch free?

I mean, no freezing issues.
Ex.: Silver's Final Smash.

[censored] i forgot...Leon exodio recently gave me that update that stopped his final smash from freezing..........
I'll add that to the update when leon is 100% done with it