Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

I just wish the creator would help.

Post Merge: January 03, 2015, 09:23:55 PM

Ok I managed to get homebrew on my wii u. But now the problem is whenever i get to the Stage Select Screen it crashes.
HELLLO DERPS AND DERPETTES

I got mine to work! But another problem. It keeps freezing on the SSS.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on January 04, 2015, 01:02:11 AM
I got mine to work! But another problem. It keeps freezing on the SSS.
I'm having the sameeee problem
HELLLO DERPS AND DERPETTES

Guys, wich version do you use (Fire or Frozen) and are tlyou using the.pack over PM or Brawl?

Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 04, 2015, 02:06:36 AM
Guys, wich version do you use (Fire or Frozen) and are tlyou using the.pack over PM or Brawl?
I'm using frozen and i'm loading it through homebrew on Wii U.
HELLLO DERPS AND DERPETTES

What are you using in the hombrew channel?
is you hook type set to AXnextframe?



Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on January 04, 2015, 04:22:53 AM
What are you using in the hombrew channel?
is you hook type set to AXnextframe?

I'm using Gecko, and yes



Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on January 04, 2015, 04:25:54 AM

This probably won't work but let's see anyways
go to pf/menu2 and change sc_selmap.pac to sc_selmap_en.pac
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on January 04, 2015, 04:22:53 AM
What are you using in the hombrew channel?
is you hook type set to AXnextframe?

I'm using Gecko and yes it is.
HELLLO DERPS AND DERPETTES


Quote from: frozenfire on January 04, 2015, 04:33:00 AM
This probably won't work but let's see anyways
go to pf/menu2 and change sc_selmap.pac to sc_selmap_en.pac

yeahhhhh it didn't work. I have yet to even play it due to the fact that it crashes at the SSS
HELLLO DERPS AND DERPETTES

Quote from: rk12 on January 04, 2015, 09:41:02 PM
May I please use this pack's Saki for my pack?

Absolutely!

Quote from: MrCrazyFace on January 04, 2015, 11:26:41 PM
yeahhhhh it didn't work. I have yet to even play it due to the fact that it crashes at the SSS

K i got two more possible solution
1) Download this  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17147
and replace the sc_selmap.pac from mine with the one is here. If this doesn't work then the problem is on your end

2) Whatever this hackless method your talking about, This guy included a preset hackless loader so download this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207346
and see if it works
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0



I'm having quite some aesthetics problem with this hack. first of all some costumes csp do not match that character costume. Second, some stages show a name different to the picture and the stage ends up being totally different. Third, Dixie Kong is totally glitched, wasn't this the final version as the readmes say?