Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: frozenfire on January 02, 2015, 12:23:38 AM
Well if all goes well then at the end of January i'll come back to finish what i started. But i don't want to bring hope so i will not guarantee anything

Understood...Well, no problem, I just want end it as well, the pack is great *however I didn't tested the frozen, anyone sent me that (??)*

Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 02, 2015, 12:19:06 AM
Is this hoe it ends? I want to continue the fire pavk  but damn, I need people who know hoe to manage BrawlEx and etc...
Maybe I can help I know alot about brawlex and  I know how to do the sfx (of course) the setup for the clone, cbliss, the css, announcer call and even the stockicons. Maybe everybody from the team who wants to continue can continue with the pack if frozenfire gifs us the link.

Quote from: robintjuh on January 02, 2015, 06:43:49 AM
Maybe I can help I know alot about brawlex and  I know how to do the sfx (of course) the setup for the clone, cbliss, the css, announcer call and even the stockicons. Maybe everybody from the team who wants to continue can continue with the pack if frozenfire gifs us the link.


Yeah! That is a great idea. BTW, the packs (both) are in her vault. @Frozen, I don't want to.bother you, but instead of crediting, I'd rather collab the team, and credit the extra testers

someone could spend the A FROZEN package ?. I get an error and does not allow me to download the file.

I don't see why not. Been bored, lately and I'm losing my portrait making skills.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 02, 2015, 11:51:24 AM

Yeah! That is a great idea. BTW, the packs (both) are in her vault. @Frozen, I don't want to.bother you, but instead of crediting, I'd rather collab the team, and credit the extra testers

1) *smacks across face* HIS vault
2)  i will collab the team right away. I was going to yesterday but i got sidetracked. However i may not for the fire pack since i don't think it's a good idea when it's so incomplete.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Oh, man, Frozen, I am sorry,, really, I will remember that *it is he/he/him*

Also, thank you for collabing us :3

Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 02, 2015, 09:45:24 PM
Oh, man, Frozen, I am sorry,, really, I will remember that *it is he/he/him*

Also, thank you for collabing us :3

lol it's not that big of a deal :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I've downloaded the pack, but it doesn't work. I have the AXNextFrame and everything in the right place, but nothing loads. I have a 4GB SD card, and I'm thinking that's the problem.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on January 03, 2015, 12:55:56 AM
I've downloaded the pack, but it doesn't work. I have the AXNextFrame and everything in the right place, but nothing loads. I have a 4GB SD card, and I'm thinking that's the problem.

I'm pretty sure that is the problem. I'd suggest trying to add to SDHC code and see if it works. Here:

SDHC Extension 1.1[Bero]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Issue being, the Extention Code doesn't work.
I've tried using it. Did everything it said to use and it wouldn't load.

Just a question: Is there any possible way to use this on a hackless wii/wiiu? I really want to have fun with this pack but I have a hackless wii u.
HELLLO DERPS AND DERPETTES

Yeah.

Basically, youneed an SD Card. 2GB, prefered.
Go to your Wii, Brawl, delete all custom stages.

Put the contents of the Folder on your SD Card.
Then go to Custom Stages.

The Screen will glitch out, then go to the SD Card and it's contents, which is also where the hack is.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on January 03, 2015, 06:30:17 PM
Yeah.

Basically, youneed an SD Card. 2GB, prefered.
Go to your Wii, Brawl, delete all custom stages.

Put the contents of the Folder on your SD Card.
Then go to Custom Stages.

The Screen will glitch out, then go to the SD Card and it's contents, which is also where the hack is.

That's the project m way and i did that and nothing happened  :oshi:
HELLLO DERPS AND DERPETTES

Then I am not sure.
It works for Brawl Minus, as well.

-Scratches chin- I dunno, bro. I'm sorry.