Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: frozenfire on January 01, 2015, 08:50:15 PM
For the most part yes. The frozen pack is done.

Do you mean that the pack is now glitch free?

I mean, no freezing issues.
Ex.: Silver's Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 01, 2015, 08:52:46 PM
Do you mean that the pack is now glitch free?

I mean, no freezing issues.
Ex.: Silver's Final Smash.

[censored] i forgot...Leon exodio recently gave me that update that stopped his final smash from freezing..........
I'll add that to the update when leon is 100% done with it
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I couldn't get to work, so I'm just going to test the characters themselves. :-\

Quote from: Projectbrawl7 on January 01, 2015, 09:57:31 PM
I may sound like a complete retard but how do i get this towork? Do i need homebrew or something?

Yes. You can gecko from there

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 01, 2015, 10:02:53 PM
I couldn't get to work, so I'm just going to test the characters themselves. :-\
What wasn't working? the pack freezes or it doesn't load all characters or something else?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

It doesn't load ANY characters; besides which, my forte(And what I like best) is testing characters.

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 01, 2015, 10:15:15 PM
It doesn't load ANY characters; besides which, my forte(And what I like best) is testing characters.

i'll continue this via PM. I'm going to have to bombarde you with questions :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Quote from: Projectbrawl7 on January 01, 2015, 10:45:41 PM
This might sound off topic but does anybody here use cBliss? Cuz i need help with my custom build.

Brawlex uses a Cbliss effect of sorts...It's in the fighterConfig file

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on January 01, 2015, 10:52:57 PM
I can't download due to dropbox giving me a 509 error

That'll teach me to use dropbox -__- i'm re-uploading via MEGA right now thank you
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on January 01, 2015, 11:34:34 PM
That'll teach me to use dropbox -__- i'm re-uploading via MEGA right now thank you
Ah, good. I was worried I wasn't gonna be able to download the frozen pack. I've been waiting for this for a while, and it upset me that the link was broken. Heheh.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on January 01, 2015, 11:45:24 PM
Ah, good. I was worried I wasn't gonna be able to download the frozen pack. I've been waiting for this for a while, and it upset me that the link was broken. Heheh.
A hidden follower?  this pleases me :P
I really hope this pack meets your expectations....

BTW the link is now up it should work
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Quote from: Projectbrawl7 on January 02, 2015, 12:10:35 AM
How do i get the pack to work? What do i need?

Take all the contents inside the folder "AFROZEN" and put in your SD Card

if you're new. You need the homebrew channel and preferably gecko os( which should already be there) and in gecko set the hook type to AXextfrme
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Is this hoe it ends? I want to continue the fire pavk  but damn, I need people who know hoe to manage BrawlEx and etc...

Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 02, 2015, 12:19:06 AM
Is this hoe it ends? I want to continue the fire pavk  but damn, I need people who know hoe to manage BrawlEx and etc...

Well if all goes well then at the end of January i'll come back to finish what i started. But i don't want to bring hope so i will not guarantee anything
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

One: you need a 2GB SD Card.
Two: Go to your Brawl, then go to stage Builder, it should load automatically.
If it doesn't, it means you have Custom Stages.
Aternatively,
Three: Use Homebrew. And load it via that.