Those faces are so epic :srs:
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Mariodk on April 06, 2013, 07:09:20 PM
its not really brawl hacking but something maybe as awesome
in the weeks while i have waited for next brawlbox i have been worked on a alittle project:
Super Mario bros 1(nes) Co-Op
remaking Super mario bros 1(nes) with Co-op(alittle like NSMB co-op but with spiltscreen so its possible to make a race of the game like who will be first to save peach)
and with better sprites(right now using some edited SMB1 sprites but planing on making Sprites out of NSMBwii models/animetions with Brawlbox so the game can be HDed aswell)
you can kinda easy say its Super Mario Bros Remastered Version(maybe i will call the game that)
since its just SMB1 with Co-op,HD sprites(almost 3d if my idea of making the sprites will look good),choose between classic/NSMB gameplay
also the co-op i will try to get online
i am about 80% done with it not really much left
atleast the game it self is done feels like as play the real SMB1Nes on emulators
but only made 1 level (mainly for testing) and Luigi is replaced with a other Mario right now
now to some brawl hacking stuff:
got the Shadow over falco(no .rel) port to work perfect but the specials dont work so well yet
but my idea of making a homing attack over others but sonic(and no .rel) is working but only homing attack as teleport
Naruto over olimar i got a Clone attack to work perfect aswell: SSBf2´s Side-B (shadowclone throw)
also starting soon on rig teen/sega naruto for the PSA
Quote from: jrush64 on December 30, 2012, 10:06:07 PM
@Superlucario, yeah she's going to have it.
On another note, I was browsing through my dissidia files and I decided I was going to make lots of movesets of Final Fantasy characters.
I want to replace every character in my brawl. I'd even use the folder switching code if i have too.
Characters i'm going to make movesets for are;
Tifa over ZSS
Tidus over G&W
Zidane over Pit
Zack over ???
Sephiroth over Yoshi
Squall over Falco
Lightning over Pikachu
They'll all be based off Dissidia of course. I'm thinking of making my own Cloud moveset.
Quote from: jrush64 on December 05, 2012, 07:56:29 PMIn a way yeah, they are the same person, with Master Xehanort as the original one, Xemnas as his nobody and Young Xehanort (KH-DDD Spoiler)
@Lucifer_gale, that throw will definitely be there. But If you have a moveset planned, feel free to post it. I don't have anything yet so I'll definitely use that.
I was thinking of letting him morph into young xehanort and master xehanort or something. I think there all the same persons, right?
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 05, 2012, 01:51:32 AMWhat about the grab and throw he does with Sora, at 1:02? KHII - Sora & Riku vs Super Xemnas V
Ganon has an extra grab too. And a air one. We should do something nice with that one.
Quote from: jrush64 on December 03, 2012, 08:07:59 PMThat would be fantastic! You can find one on the vault, not too bad but it's kinda incomplete in some parts. But most of the attacks looks pretty cool, if you want to check it out.
I might just make a small mini Xemnas psa, just a villain for the KH characters.
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 03, 2012, 09:31:20 AM
Someone make a video of Sora fighting Riku
PLEASE!
A good one... preferably two players...
Quote from: Omniscient X on November 23, 2012, 11:07:45 PMFor example this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIU6ioGU1qQ, one of the best digimon games on the good old ps1, along with the first Digimon World :happy:
Oddly enough since Digimon have their own "Brawl-like" games they actually have large moveset pools in addition to moves in the anime. So in this sense they actually have more of a moveset/foundation to build a Brawl moveset on as Pokemon lacks a Platform-style fighting game.
-Omni
Quote from: jrush64 on October 06, 2012, 05:38:01 PM
Kingdom Hearts story has just gotten way to confusing.
@Lucifergale, I'm thinking of how I'm going to put ghost drive. It's definitely cool the way she leaves after-images of herself.
Good news on Squall. I've been working all day, and I'm definitely 100% done with his attack animations. So I'm about to start psa'ing. But I'm out tonight so I'll start tomorrow.
I wanted to announce another project.
He's going to be over Lucas, but with Marth's bones and some of his animations. I'll appreciate it if anyone can help me with a moveset because I don't have anything yet though.
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 11 queries.