My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 16, 2012, 12:42:20 AM #705 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:43:43 AM by Chaos_Knight
Well the first alt I showed you us basically a texture swap of Lightning's PS3/360 model. I could send you those textures if you want.

Besides, someone out there is gonna make recolors some day. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 16, 2012, 01:34:38 AM #706 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 01:36:19 AM by Kagemaru
Too sexy...

You killed it my friend.

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 01:36:19 AM

Also... I think I know how to fix your floating issue with Pikachu.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Probably not considering he's been working on mainly Lightning.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yea, I think she's right where Squall is now perhaps.

I haven't worked on Squall yet. I'm kinda stuck as I don't know what moves to give him yet. I need an up-smash and attack11,12 and 13. Lightning is much much closer to completion so she'll come out before Squall.

Hiya Jrush just wondering from which games/consoles models you can rip?
Im in need of Big Boss or MGS3 Snake model...the only model i got was Ocelot.
Btw Cant wait to see Lightning over idk who she over :af2:
She looks incredible man.  ;D

I'm using her over Pikachu...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Those animations are too awesome, I feel that I've to say goodbye to pikachu :srs:

Quote from: jrush64 on December 16, 2012, 07:12:18 AM
I haven't worked on Squall yet. I'm kinda stuck as I don't know what moves to give him yet. I need an up-smash and attack11,12 and 13. Lightning is much much closer to completion so she'll come out before Squall.
maybe this will help http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=eerPPQAlbOk

December 16, 2012, 10:19:34 PM #715 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:20:39 PM by jrush64
@heartlessnonody, Dissidia can't help me. I've used everything from the game.

This took me hours to animate. This is Lightning's Final smash, Army of One. What do you think?

Lightining Final Smash Army of One

Around the middle, there's a part where she shoots with her gunblade. Will add that later.

Looks pretty good. I don't see that as a FS, but that's just me only playing Dissidia.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Nicely done sir.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@chaosknight, there's no other final smash to give her. I cant put odin in because there will be no space.

Well I'm sure you'll find something doesn't really need to be anything special since you got everything from diss which is all the good ones.

FS Looks smooth like the spin.