Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - RedMan911

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
December 08, 2014, 11:47:11 AM

What about something like this to actually have Protoman present.
#2
Here are a few animations I have been working on:


#3
OK, so among my many projects I have decided to do my 1st PSA! I am very excited to potentially bring you all Starforce Megaman. Rigged to a custom skeleton.  I plan on putting him over Snake


Here are some preview pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here are my ideas for moves so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is merely a rough draft of ideas and is subject to change. I am open to suggestions as well. I also need to determine if this is all possible, but I will cross those bridges as I com across them.
#4
Updates:
Off on the side I found some cool texture hacks for Ventus from KH BBS, so I did a little tweaking to a hack on the vault (would need permission to release)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Got Rogue in game, but need to fix translucence on face mask
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Got zero in game and did some recolors (over Peach skeleton) , but need to tweak rig a little bit before release
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 18, 2014, 07:24:04 AM
I found the problem, It was indeed the multiple entry. Thanks.
#6
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 17, 2014, 11:14:24 PM
Has any one had problems getting a peach EX to work? :peach:
#7


Gonna be over ganon.  ;D Starforce one of my favs from back in the day.

And my mascot himself

Got a hold of a decent model
#8
I can test Ichigo for ya.
#9
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 28, 2014, 02:12:40 AM
Ok. should I still use falco's config files? (css, fighter, slot, cosmetics)
#10
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 28, 2014, 01:58:12 AM
So to use a falco psa without a falco fs for brawl EX, which .rel would you use in the mean time (marth)?
#11
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 27, 2014, 09:42:15 PM
has any one found a way to add an EX falco to their game? or am I just going to have to be patient till the falco module is done?
#12
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 24, 2014, 11:46:28 AM
Soo in the list of ex modules in the download some characters are missing... Does this mean their modules have not been made yet? Or they do not require one?
#13
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 22, 2014, 05:19:28 AM
Thank you!! :o
#14
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 22, 2014, 05:14:32 AM
So, what are my options if the PSA does not include all of those files?
#15
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 22, 2014, 05:00:33 AM
Something I have noticed is that the EX characters I add cant use their final smash unless there is a fit___final.pac in there as well (example: Ike slot add =Riku over ike by jrush.  just uses regular b move instead of dark aura). Has anyone else encountered this and has this been solved?