Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Recolor Master

#1
Help / Importing Stages
September 08, 2011, 12:20:53 AM
I need help trying to export other stages and import them into Brawl and collisions someone please help!!

If someone could help I would be grateful

Also Export stage textures and importing them
#2
I did not ask what item is ghost gonna be over i just ask what will the ghost be over
#3
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 07, 2011, 03:24:49 AMI envy you so much, Beyond. :srs: When I start vertexing, I hope I can texture well...
You never textured before?
#4
because Scorpion is awesome and I really wanted him to make more hacks and no Dolphin is not a virus
#5
Quote from: FF7adme mk II on September 06, 2011, 06:32:33 PMIts 10 hours a day... i go on when i arrive home for a while... then i play okami
Woah I'm glad I get to go on here at school
#6
Quote from: BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER on September 06, 2011, 09:55:57 PMdude stop being creepy  :srs: KTH doesn't need Dolphin, even if he did, he can still get it himself.
KTH needs Dolphin because
1.KTH's Wii broke down
2. he probably won't be able to make hacks
Reseaons why I'll send him Dolphin:
1. He'll have to get Brawl ISO
2. Wii scrubber
3. He'll have to download to much stuff

So that's why I'll just send it to him in one pack on Friday or Saturday
#7
Quote from: KTH on September 06, 2011, 09:33:25 PMMy PC don't launch emulator, he suck.
I thought you said you never had Dolphin.
#8
Quote from: KTH on September 05, 2011, 03:06:36 PMDolphin?
I'll give you the wii emulator on Friday
#9
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: Mii's for Brawl.
September 06, 2011, 09:27:16 PM


this is my mii i want to be on the poll
#10
Quote from: Puraidou Kurosaki on September 05, 2011, 07:04:14 PM
Nyan. Can you please change your name, it's stretching every section you posted on..
Changed name.
#11
Quote from: FF7adme on September 06, 2011, 06:03:59 AMSorry for the late update... but School is back for me again... From Monday to Friday i go to school 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM I go to high school in grade 12... I have been playing Okami lately looking for good characters to hack for brawl,  but school gets in the way... I have to sleep at 12:00 AM... so i will only be on till (in my time) 10:00 PM... I'll try to finish my newest hack tomorrow for you... good night... BTW: I'm trying to see if Beyond will send me his Ammy model, I wanna give it a shot
how many hours in high school is that?
#13
Quote from: SmashClash on September 05, 2011, 07:18:07 PM

Ghost Gotenks

I made his hair out of the fuse of the bob-omb trophy.

EDIT: I need to start over and make Ghost Gotenks over Capsule because of low filesize. :(
sweet, now this is something I'm looking forward to so i can use capsule and throw a little gotenks at my opponent
#14
Quote from: SmashClash on September 05, 2011, 03:48:16 AM
It's just a day off and I spend time with my family everyday.
so let me get this straight, you have homework on a "No School" day?
#15
Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2011, 03:17:14 PM
Couldn't he just download it?
yeah but he download too many things so i just send it in one pack