Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on September 07, 2011, 12:49:52 AM
*inserts random hack no one expected*


........... me love o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Beyond on September 07, 2011, 12:49:52 AM
*inserts random hack no one expected*



i would of prefered android 17, but this looks epic.

How the hell did you turn falco's head into that. O_O
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Last preview before I go out...



Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 07, 2011, 03:04:41 AM
i would of prefered android 17, but this looks epic.

How the hell did you turn falco's head into that. O_O


Cuz I'm epic.

How did you vertex and texture him in that amount of time?!? o_o

You know what I've gotten done since I gave vertexing a try today?

A net. And a hat.

And both are pretty meh.

Amazing. :O

I envy you so much, Beyond. :srs:

When I start vertexing, I hope I can texture well...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on September 07, 2011, 03:11:52 AM
Cuz I'm epic.

Damn right you are!  I can't believe how quickly you make your hacks!  It'll be nice to have a new Falco vertexture.  I haven't downloaded one of those in a while.

I [censored]IN LOVE AXL! So awesome you're making him!

Totally did NOT expect Falco though. Who else but Beyond eh?

Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 07, 2011, 03:32:41 AM
I [censored]IN LOVE AXL! So awesome you're making him!

Totally did NOT expect Falco though. Who else but Beyond eh?

I smell a PSA project coming...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Axl on Falco? Deliciously sexy. ¦3

What's next? Bass/Forte on Wolf? ¦D


Axl came out of NOWHERE for me. Now I can finally recreate a What-if battle of X vs. Zero vs. Axl in an epic fight to the death.

Great job so far Beyond!

September 07, 2011, 08:32:45 AM #6775 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:33:38 AM by Apprentice Of Death
I just downloaded Wolverine... and I don't know if this has already been brought up but.. what's up with his left leg? It's bigger then the other. And his legs don't really look like they're in the right place...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other then that he's a beast. (... pun?). But can that be fixed?


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 07, 2011, 03:24:49 AMI envy you so much, Beyond. :srs: When I start vertexing, I hope I can texture well...
You never textured before?

Quote from: Zack Winzard on September 07, 2011, 04:21:03 AM
Axl on Falco? Deliciously sexy. ¦3

What's next? Bass/Forte on Wolf? ¦D

I'd love Beyond forever if he did that. and maybe Gospel/Treble on Ivysaur

September 07, 2011, 12:06:13 PM #6779 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:03:09 PM by Segtendo Wright
Quote from: Recolor Master on September 07, 2011, 11:40:00 AM
You never textured before?
...
Yes I have. I made Johnny Bravo.
Tranny Falcon was just a joke, while Flame Sonic was something I made while [censored]ing around in Paint.NET.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 07, 2011, 08:32:45 AM
I just downloaded Wolverine... and I don't know if this has already been brought up but.. what's up with his left leg? It's bigger then the other. And his legs don't really look like they're in the right place...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other then that he's a beast. (... pun?). But can that be fixed?
Some of his moves are weird.
Example: check out his shoulder on the rapid A move.
Even SDo0m have trouble with animating him since his legs were weird.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]