Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme
Quote from: FF7adme on August 24, 2011, 07:12:31 AM
Don't worry Velen

...

*Will see for himself.*

How the hell could you mix up L and X? They're on opposite sides of the keyboard!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 24, 2011, 06:44:49 PM
...

*Will see for himself.*

How the hell could you mix up L and X? They're on opposite sides of the keyboard!

(didn't see that till now!)  I DUNT CARE WUT U COMPLAIN ABOUT VELEN! i mixed up with Kingdom Hearts
with credit to xxgbcxx! Srry for the delay... but Proto Man V.3 it finally out! I lost my camera sd card so NO VIDEO FUR NAOW
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

August 31, 2011, 04:39:59 AM #32 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 04:44:15 AM by FF7adme
Hi guys! Heres a preview for a new hack... but i really need help with this one! unlike Ol'Grinny (Whos hands are being made now!) everytime i vertex the hair onto him... he gets all stretched...
Heres his picture:
Heres the Vertex:

Plus the ears need to be retextured and wings...  AND HAIR THING!!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

is Sevichi... on Olimar?  :)

^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on August 31, 2011, 02:46:34 PM
is Sevichi... on Olimar?  :)


Yes he is... I found Olimar doesn't have alot of hacks from other games,(Pokemon,Mario,Sonic,Nintendo) so im making a Sevichi... His hair wont vertex... sadface... After Sevichi i plan on doing Viveeo then Lushio, Degrindo, then Yubi
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

is that first pic a spore creature???

Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2011, 01:22:54 PM
is that first pic a spore creature???
yea.. when im not playing brawl im usually playing spore
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

that you should do is make a perfect texture of shadow mario + recolors then my project is gonna be perfect

YAY! Wish me happy birthday!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


 :af:
I know I already pm'd you but I'll say it again anyway  r)

Happy Birthday  :happy:
^3^

Sevichi is almost done... I'm also exporting Dr.Wily... everything is almost perfect except the pants... they are still wario sized... anyone know what to do
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

September 06, 2011, 06:03:59 AM #42 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:04:53 AM by FF7adme
Sorry for the late update... but School is back for me again... From Monday to Friday i go to school 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM I go to high school in grade 12... I have been playing Okami lately looking for good characters to hack for brawl,  but school gets in the way... I have to sleep at 12:00 AM... so i will only be on till (in my time) 10:00 PM... I'll try to finish my newest hack tomorrow for you... good night... BTW: I'm trying to see if Beyond will send me his Ammy model, I wanna give it a shot
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on September 06, 2011, 06:03:59 AMSorry for the late update... but School is back for me again... From Monday to Friday i go to school 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM I go to high school in grade 12... I have been playing Okami lately looking for good characters to hack for brawl,  but school gets in the way... I have to sleep at 12:00 AM... so i will only be on till (in my time) 10:00 PM... I'll try to finish my newest hack tomorrow for you... good night... BTW: I'm trying to see if Beyond will send me his Ammy model, I wanna give it a shot
how many hours in high school is that?

Quote from: Recolor Master on September 06, 2011, 10:50:20 AM
how many hours in high school is that?
Its 10 hours a day... i go on when i arrive home for a while... then i play okami
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631