SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

hold on, I have Dolphin and right set up's and stuff, and my Brawl ISO. i can give him my dolphin emulator to him. I'll send it to him.


Ghost Gotenks

I made his hair out of the fuse of the bob-omb trophy.

EDIT: I need to start over and make Ghost Gotenks over Capsule because of low filesize. :(

yeah thats too bad with filesize limit but can be funny if you can use a Gotenks Ghost as a item :D (over bomb omb or a other Bomb)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol bob omb will look awnsome if we can really item replace it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 05, 2011, 07:18:07 PM

Ghost Gotenks

I made his hair out of the fuse of the bob-omb trophy.

EDIT: I need to start over and make Ghost Gotenks over Capsule because of low filesize. :(
sweet, now this is something I'm looking forward to so i can use capsule and throw a little gotenks at my opponent

No, I'm not inputting it as an item, but instead the model needed for the Gotenks PSA.
Also, I'm not doing it over the capsule anymore. It doesn't have enough vertices.


Quote from: Recolor Master on September 06, 2011, 10:46:57 AM
so what will the ghost be over?

Quote from: SmashClash on September 05, 2011, 10:00:20 PM
No, I'm not inputting it as an item, but instead the model needed for the Gotenks PSA.
Also, I'm not doing it over the capsule anymore. It doesn't have enough vertices.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I did not ask what item is ghost gonna be over i just ask what will the ghost be over

Quote from: Recolor Master on September 08, 2011, 12:08:32 AMI did not ask what item is ghost gonna be over i just ask what will the ghost be over
I don't know yet. BigBadBooya may have a solution he said.


Quote from: KTH on September 08, 2011, 01:34:12 PMExport of Gotenks was almost done.
cool and i can soon start with animte :D but PSAing idk still then i can start cuz i got Animations for first beta (but FS ones) just need to PSA them
so if DO is done with Ghost FS PSAing and Vertex will be done soon to (and export will come out good too) it is just perfect  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on September 08, 2011, 01:34:12 PMExport of Gotenks was almost done.
Cool.
Btw, I finished Sammich Guy...
Once I release Gotenks I will finish Snivy. Once I finish Snivy I will export him first then export all other needed vertexes to be exported(Goomba, Sammich, Mushroom Trophies, SSJ4 Gogeta, and more) before I do any other vertexes. After all that I will make Ultimate Gohan over Captain Falcon.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 08, 2011, 09:50:05 PM
Cool.
Btw, I finished Sammich Guy...
Once I release Gotenks I will finish Snivy. Once I finish Snivy I will export him first then export all other needed vertexes to be exported(Goomba, Sammich, Mushroom Trophies, SSJ4 Gogeta, and more) before I do any other vertexes. After all that I will make Ultimate Gohan over Captain Falcon.
you should make teen gohan before ultimate gohan xD  becuase ultimate gohan is kinda well not that ultimate to me he doesnt even transform or anything i know he is stronger but teen gohan is the best gohan ever xD especially SSJ2 xD also before you start anything i think you should just clean everything i see you got alot of things that need export or finished xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 08, 2011, 09:56:58 PMyou should make teen gohan before ultimate gohan xD  becuase ultimate gohan is kinda well not that ultimate to me he doesnt even transform or anything i know he is stronger but teen gohan is the best gohan ever xD especially SSJ2 xD also before you start anything i think you should just clean everything i see you got alot of things that need export or finished xD
1. I like Ultimate Gohan better.
2. I already said I'd export everything before I start him.