Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Hubert Oswell

#1
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.76b
August 23, 2015, 02:30:22 AM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but when using the weight editor, vertices would sometimes translate to a different space. The Transform tool was set to None.

#2
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.76
May 27, 2015, 02:30:15 AM
I got an error message when opening the updater.exe.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


#3
Can we remove vertices with the new Brawlbox?
#4
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 26, 2013, 01:06:44 AM



Ban him. Ban him. :srs:

And really? Any average hacker. I dunno how to do that. I have no experience with PSA.

This is like....Narutofan1 is telling people how to do their own job.

Holy [censored], we have a professional critic in our hands!
#5
Quote from: DSX8 on March 14, 2013, 10:08:17 AM
yeah pretty much.. took me 5 tries to get it working.. finally got it tho

How did you get it to work?
#6
That aside, can we vertex the MDL0s that aren't Brawl? (Such as Mario Kart, Tales of Symphonia, etc)
#7
Quote from: ds22 on December 25, 2012, 11:41:17 AM
If it's stable enough, release it.
And if not, we can wait until you think it is.
#8
Quote from: Eleftherios on December 22, 2012, 04:06:08 AM
Last i checked, Green Heart wasn't a Tsundere DS  :>.>:


I don't think that's what he meant...

and hi :af2:
#9
Quote from: SmashClash on December 08, 2012, 07:23:41 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You fap to that? >_>

No, but I'm sure as hell that someone, somewhere will
#10
Quote from: SmashClash on December 08, 2012, 06:36:38 PM
Texture?
So no model "parts"?


Cheap fapping material. That's why  :srs:
#11
Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 06, 2012, 12:12:17 AM
I'm getting an error page when I try to download the updated Black Heart

Me too, and I downloaded 5pb just fine, so the server can't be busy...

Edit: Nevermind. It's working
#12
Can you fix the brstm "Tales of Vesperia - Thousand year slumber of the blastia"? (You'll notice the problem at 0:25)
#13
 :af2: I know who that- *shot*
#14
This moveset sounds unique. Can't wait to see it in action :)
#15
Programming / Re: tnempoleveD xoblwarB [laiciffO]
October 23, 2012, 12:43:54 AM
Quote from: Mr.MW on October 23, 2012, 12:38:41 AM

On your tutorial can you elaborate on editing color nodes and give in-game examples as well as custom shaders?


You're welcome