Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kaaoeyi

#1
I not exactly sure how 123d catch works, but I think you take several pictures of the model and it can replicate it into a 3d model. About the problems and crashing, is it any different from the web app?
#2
That's strange. Apparently there's a web app for 123d catch on the website, you can try using that if the installer is still giving you problems.
#3
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 19, 2014, 09:17:54 PM
I have a friend who showed me a program to make some parts of the images in 3d... However, it's quite limited... I'll ask if he still have it...
do you mean 123d catch? I think since brawlbox 71 has tristripper, the high poly thing is no longer a problem (probably).
#4
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 22, 2014, 01:59:59 AM
Quote from: ShinF on February 22, 2014, 01:42:41 AM
Just so everyone knows, I was having problems with the SD Card no longer being read after the first match ends, and I thought it might have been a corrupted save as well. (I replaced it with a recent backup, which I always keep so no harm done). Nope. Just found out, it turned out to just be a faulty SD Card. Switching to a new one fixed it no problem. Just in case anyone else ever has the same problem.

I used to have this problem as well, constantly. I kept thinking maybe I need a new wii, so I just moved my hacks over to wii u, same problem persisted, I then realized my sd adapters were bad. Don't use cheap sd cards/sd adapters guys, saves you a lot of headaches.
#5
Programming / Re: SDHC Extension
February 17, 2014, 04:55:27 AM
Quote from: Bero on February 16, 2014, 11:18:32 PM
I made a version which allows you to reinsert SDHC.

SDHC Extension 1.1[Bero]
* C23CB3D8 00000004
* 546302D7 41820014
* 38600001 3C808058
* 60840300 90640000
* 2C1D0000 00000000
* C23EEE18 00000007
* 80610014 54630253
* 41820028 38000009
* 8061000C 5463C43E
* 38630001 1CC30400
* 3C60803E 6063EE58
* 7C6903A6 4E800420
* 80A1000C 00000000
* C23CB620 00000008
* 3D60805A 616B9350
* 816B0000 2C0B0000
* 41820024 2C040040
* 4182001C 39600001
* 91610008 3D60803C
* 616BB410 7D6903A6
* 4E800420 9421FFC0
* 60000000 00000000
* C23CB4AC 00000003
* 38C00000 2C160000
* 41820008 38C00001
* 60000000 00000000
* C23CB5D4 00000009
* 807C001C 2C030001
* 806DCE1C 41820034
* 80030000 90190000
* 80030004 90190004
* 80030008 90190008
* 8003000C 9019000C
* 3C60803C 6063B5E0
* 7C6903A6 4E800420
* 60000000 00000000
* 043EEA20 48191905
* 043EEC1C 48191709
* 06580324 00000028
* 3F008058 63180300
* 83180000 2C180000
* 4182000C 7CB92B78
* 48000008 7F2531D6
* 548006FF 4E800020
* 043EEB6C 481917E1
* 043EED68 481915E5
* 0658034C 00000028
* 3C608058 60630300
* 80630000 2C030000
* 4182000C 3B390001
* 48000008 7F39BA14
* 4E800020 00000000
* 043CBA24 481B48E1
* 043CBD60 481B45A5
* 06580304 00000020
* 3EC08058 62D60300
* 82D60000 2C160000
* 41820008 7C802378
* 7C040040 4E800020
* C23EE0BC 00000003
* 38000000 3C60805A
* 60639350 90030000
* 3C60805A 00000000

If you experience freeze with this code, please try to return to main menu before you reinsert SDHC, and then enter CSS.
As far as I see I can reinsert SDHC with this code.

This works perfectly. Thank you for sharing and working on this amazing code. It will become very useful indeed!
#6
Programming / Re: (FilePatch3.5.3)Update
February 03, 2014, 07:31:02 PM
I've tried both of those, It's probably just me, but it still won't swap sfx at the homescreen, css, sss, or anywhere. I think someone else should try it out to confirm that it's just a problem on my end.
#7
Programming / Re: (FilePatch3.5.3)Update
January 30, 2014, 04:38:49 AM
Hey Mr. Mugen do you have a code like this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That can do SFX swapping, but do less of this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I used to use the upgrader as mentioned above, but with music not working correctly and a few other issues, I just went with the older wiimote code since it's works great, but just wish it had sfx support to be perfect.
#8
Programming / Re: SDHC Extension
January 14, 2014, 12:34:09 AM
I own a retail copy of Brawl, but prefer USB loading, as do a lot of people. Nothing wrong with it really.

This runs really smoothly, shame about the no sd reinsert detection, hopefully it gets fixed soon to make this even more awesome.
#9
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [15?]
June 21, 2013, 06:09:42 PM
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 21, 2013, 05:32:23 PM
No, but I'm using P:M so he isn't used in-game, plus Charizard works flawlessly. Would that still fix it you think?

Even if he isn't used in P:M, it would be best to fill in his slots to see if this is what's causing the freezing or not.
#10
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [15?]
June 21, 2013, 04:52:02 PM
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 21, 2013, 04:18:08 PM
Or in my case Squirtle and Ivysaur's extra slots crash, while everyone else including Charizard work fine.

Have you filled in Pokemon Trainer's slots yet? I found myself freezing when selecting those two as well, but having all of PT's extra slots filled seemed to fix the freezing.
#11
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [15?]
June 21, 2013, 03:34:53 PM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 21, 2013, 01:32:13 PM
instead of 15 slots, i want it so that we can pick who we want to get the extra costume slots
I support this. There are some characters like squirtle, that have a very low amount of model hacks.
#12
ok my mistake, I tried to freeze by grabbing Samus with Vegeta, but it froze when I actually tried to throw her.

so, I guess maybe giving vegeta new throws will fix this? I say it's worth a shot.
#13
It freezes for Samus too? I thought it was just vs Ganondorf and (more recently) vs Zero (over Link)

Maybe editing Vegeta's grab...somehow, will fix the problem? Do grabs have sfx?
#14
Programming / Re: Triple Rasta
June 07, 2013, 02:16:45 AM
I'm guessing you have to remove FPC 3.5.3 from your gct and re-add 3.5.1, along with Triple Rasta?
#15
Yeah, just keep the costume order cBilss uses,
wouldn't wanna have to redo/reorder all my csp's and file names again.  :(