(FilePatch3.5.3)Update

Started by Don Jon Bravo, October 07, 2012, 02:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 14, 2014, 10:20:13 PM #285 Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 12:55:09 AM by shadowXtreme
Hey Don Jon Bravo xD,. there is a problem involving this code and FPC 3.5.1B, I surely can Swap folders, but I when I try to return to RSBE folder.. I cant,.. the game keeps loading the RSB4 folder -_-

EDIT

lol I fixed it

I just added the last lines of the old fpc  3.5.3 that you shared to me, to the FPC 3.5.1B, and now I can swap folders normally again

well I guess this is...

File Patch Code 3.5.3 B for Wiimote/Nunchuk (Phantom Wings, DeathWolf, and MugenWii)
E0000000 80008000
225664EC 00000000
0401BFE0 4858BE20
065A7E00 00000070
38A00067 38810020
3CE0805A 60E37C18
4BE52531 38A0007F
3883FFE8 38610020
4BE52521 38A00068
60E47C18 38610020
9421FF80 BC410008
38610088 4BA74DB9
7C7C1B78 2C030000
4082000C 38210080
4800001C B8410008
38210080 4BE524E5
38610008 4BA742E1
7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
040223E0 48585BC0
065A7FA0 00000028
80010044 3C608001
6063581C 7C001800
4082000C 7FDDC850
3BDEFFE0 93DB0008
4BA7A424 00000000
0401CD0C 4858B1F4
065A7F00 00000038
2C030000 4182000C
4BA7DD51 4BA74E04
80780008 2C030000
41820014 8118000C
7C634214 7C7B1850
48000008 8078000C
4BA74DE0 00000000
043EE9D8 48000014
043EEBD4 48000014
043D8B9C 48000018
043E9B4C 38600000
043E9D38 38600000
043D8C80 60000000
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7C00
8A001001 00000000
045A7C10 2F525342
045A7C14 452F7066
80000001 805A7B00
8A001001 00000000
065A7B10 0000000F
2F525342 452F7066
2F736F75 6E642F00
041C6CE0 483E0D20
065A7A00 00000028
9421FF80 BC410008
3C60805A 60637B1F
4BE52931 B8410008
38210080 4BE52995
4BC1F2C4 00000000
065A7900 00000078
9421FF80 7C0802A6
9001000C BC810010
9421FF00 7C872378
54B2BA7E 7CD33378
38800000 9081000C
90810010 90610014
90810018 3880FFFF
9081001C 38610020
90610008 7CE43B78
38A00080 4BE529F5
38610008 4BA752A1
60000000 80210000
B8810010 8001000C
7C0803A6 80210000
4E800020 00000000
043E399C 481C3F04
065A78A0 00000010
80BC0020 7CA59214
3A400000 4BE3C0F4
043DBAEC 481CBDE4
065A78D0 00000018
800302A4 2C130000
41820008 7E609B78
3A600000 4BE3420C
041CDF7C 483D9884
065A7800 00000098
818C0014 9421FF80
BC410008 60000000
60000000 60000000
60000000 7C882378
3C60804D 60630000
3C80805A 60847B00
7CC53378 38C04200
80E40080 2C070000
40820014 60000000
480000B9 2C030000
41820010 B8410008
80210000 4BC26724
70A501FF 3868FFFF
3C80804C 6084FFFF
7C842A14 38A04001
38A5FFFF 8C040001
9C030001 2C050000
4082FFF0 B8410008
80210000 4BC2670C
141CCF90 483DA770
065A7700 00000048
9421FF80 BC410008
7FE3FB78 3C80805A
60847B00 38A00000
38C04000 480001E5
90640080 807F0008
907A0014 907A005C
907A0074 B8410008
80210000 807F0000
4BC25854 00000000
E0000000 80008000
045A7C14 452F7066
045A7B14 452F7066
045A7D2C 452F7066
284F7880 00001800
045A7C14 452F7066
045A7B14 452F7066
045A7D2C 452F7066
CC000000 00000001
045A7C14 342F7066
045A7B14 342F7066
045A7D2C 342F7066
E0000000 80008000

This works with.. everything xD


January 14, 2014, 11:34:26 PM #286 Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 11:37:57 PM by Don Jon Bravo
^Noice

does it handle Config files for both folders properly?
also that one is just for the wiimote/wiimote+nunchuck
ill check it out and post one for the rest of the controllers

I should try this later since the old code didn't work with BrawlEx.

Thanks for this.

January 15, 2014, 12:25:08 AM #288 Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 12:30:59 AM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 14, 2014, 11:34:26 PM
^Noice

does it handle Config files for both folders properly?
also that one is just for the wiimote/wiimote+nunchuck
ill check it out and post one for the rest of the controllers

I need to test it more I guess, but right now my Laptop is death, and I am using another one, but it does not have SD entries -_-. Maybe I will borrow a laptop from my cousin  and try to make it load Exbrawl Config files (haven tested yet), I am also trying to make a full pack of a CBLISS Like Exbrawl -_- ( I already made It, but havent tested, because my awful problem -_-,)

I hope you guys test this as well D:

its strange the one in the op did not work for you

technically you should just insert the second section of codes to 3.5.1b

So with that I replace 3.5.1b with 3.5.3b or do I have them both on the same gct?

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 15, 2014, 12:27:19 AM
its strange the one in the op did not work for you

technically you should just insert the second section of codes to 3.5.1b

Don Jon Bravo
does The File Patch Code 3.5.1 B and the FPC 3.5.3 upgrader  (the one in the op) works flawless for you? I mean .. arent you having problems with those codes at all?

... Jade_Rock, replace 3.5.1b and 3.5.3 upgrader with 3.5.3b

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 15, 2014, 12:32:39 AM
So with that I replace 3.5.1b with 3.5.3b or do I have them both on the same gct?
just use 3.5.3b
it only works for wiimote/wiimote+nunchuck
Quote from: shadowXtreme on January 15, 2014, 12:36:50 AM
Don Jon Bravo
does The File Patch Code 3.5.1 B and the FPC 3.5.3 upgrader  (the one in the op) works flawless for you? I mean .. arent you having problems with those codes at all?
i havent tried them because i was afraid it would not handle brawlex config files properly


January 15, 2014, 12:47:08 AM #294 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:27:32 PM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 15, 2014, 12:39:56 AM
just use 3.5.3b
it only works for wiimote/wiimote+nunchucki havent tried them because i was afraid it would not handle brawlex config files properly

If this doesnt work, I bet that Brawl EX 1.1.2.1, the one that loads Config files from DvD root folder (ISO or WBFS)  will do the trick, if you put the config files on the brawl WBFS/ISO root folder of course..

EDIT

But.. technically it should work, because as far as I know, config files load only once, when the game starts..
or they load more times than that?

Post Merge: January 16, 2014, 10:24:18 PM

Quote from: Sirkura on December 17, 2013, 11:17:01 PM
File Patch Code v3.5.1 (modified to load from project m folder)
E0000000 80008000
225664EC 00000000
0401BFE0 4858BE20
065A7E00 00000070
38A00067 38810020
3CE0805A 60E37C0C
4BE52531 38A0007F
3883FFF5 38610020
4BE52521 38A00068
60E47C0C 38610020
9421FF80 BC410008
38610088 4BA74DB9
7C7C1B78 2C030000
4082000C 38210080
4800001C B8410008
38210080 4BE524E5
38610008 4BA742E1
7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
040223E0 48585BC0
065A7FA0 00000028
80010044 3C608001
6063581C 7C001800
4082000C 7FDDC850
3BDEFFE0 93DB0008
4BA7A424 00000000
0401CD0C 4858B1F4
065A7F00 00000038
2C030000 4182000C
4BA7DD51 4BA74E04
80780008 2C030000
41820014 8118000C
7C634214 7C7B1850
48000008 8078000C
4BA74DE0 00000000
043EE9D8 48000014
043EEBD4 48000014
043D8B9C 48000018
043E9B4C 38600000
043E9D38 38600000
043D8C80 60000000
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7C00
8A000A01 00000000
065A7C0A 00000002
70660000 00000000
80000001 805A7B00
8A000A01 00000000
065A7B0A 00000009
70662F73 6F756E64
2F000000 00000000
041C6CE0 483E0D20
065A7A00 00000028
9421FF80 BC410008
3C60805A 60637B13
4BE52931 B8410008
38210080 4BE52995
4BC1F2C4 00000000
065A7900 00000078
9421FF80 7C0802A6
9001000C BC810010
9421FF00 7C872378
54B2BA7E 7CD33378
38800000 9081000C
90810010 90610014
90810018 3880FFFF
9081001C 38610020
90610008 7CE43B78
38A00080 4BE529F5
38610008 4BA752A1
60000000 80210000
B8810010 8001000C
7C0803A6 80210000
4E800020 00000000
043E399C 481C3F04
065A78A0 00000010
80BC0020 7CA59214
3A400000 4BE3C0F4
043DBAEC 481CBDE4
065A78D0 00000018
800302A4 2C130000
41820008 7E609B78
3A600000 4BE3420C
041CDF7C 483D9884
065A7800 00000098
818C0014 9421FF80
BC410008 3D009034
61089D94 7C034000
4082003C 7C882378
3C60804D 60630000
3C80805A 60847B00
7CC53378 38C04200
80E40080 2C070000
40820014 60000000
480000B9 2C030000
41820010 B8410008
80210000 4BC26724
70A501FF 3868FFFF
3C80804C 6084FFFF
7C842A14 38A04001
38A5FFFF 8C040001
9C030001 2C050000
4082FFF0 B8410008
80210000 4BC2670C
141CCF90 483DA770
065A7700 00000048
9421FF80 BC410008
7FE3FB78 3C80805A
60847B00 38A00000
38C04000 480001E5
90640080 807F0008
907A0014 907A005C
907A0074 B8410008
80210000 807F0000
4BC25854 00000000
E0000000 80008000


just if anyone is interested u should be able to replace the PM code above with the one thats in the OP.

can you make it load in another folder instead? like a .. brawlex folder?

January 21, 2014, 11:54:19 PM #295 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:10:17 AM by superben2008
i can confirm that the code in the OP is working with the SDHC expansion and cbliss using FPC 3.5.1 (i did not test 3.5.1b) thanks. now i can have double the stages.

EDIT: it seems to conflict with music during battle. i activate the code at the css. it will play the intended song. then switch to another one. my sd is defragmented. so i dont know what the problem is.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Hey Mr. Mugen do you have a code like this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That can do SFX swapping, but do less of this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I used to use the upgrader as mentioned above, but with music not working correctly and a few other issues, I just went with the older wiimote code since it's works great, but just wish it had sfx support to be perfect.

January 31, 2014, 03:40:38 AM #297 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 03:49:18 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
^^try the one shadowXtreme made
it should work

Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 03:43:50 AM

or just add these lines to the end of ur normal filepatch code

045A7C14 452F7066
045A7B14 452F7066
045A7D2C 452F7066
284F7880 00001800
045A7C14 452F7066
045A7B14 452F7066
045A7D2C 452F7066
CC000000 00000001
045A7C14 342F7066
045A7B14 342F7066
045A7D2C 342F7066
E0000000 80008000

I've tried both of those, It's probably just me, but it still won't swap sfx at the homescreen, css, sss, or anywhere. I think someone else should try it out to confirm that it's just a problem on my end.

No, it won't work for me either.