Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Nah

#1
Quote from: tyshy on May 08, 2014, 11:27:21 AM
I'm actually trying to get feedback on how everything looks. And more ideas for new characters
feedback: really [censored]ty
#2
Quote from: DSX8 on August 22, 2012, 09:52:32 PM
nope, not the recording or the stage

must be ur eyes thats sensitive to the brightness
I actually noticed it too
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 02, 2012, 11:59:55 PM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 02, 2012, 11:39:43 PM
No, it's just how he's posed.
It still doesn't really look good. That's pretty much the bottom line. Looks like a few filters in photoshop, a 10 minute job
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 02, 2012, 11:02:56 PM
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 10:57:35 PM
you serious bro?

look at the detail in the new one.
Different colours. A few overlays. Super sexy HD
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 02, 2012, 10:55:38 PM
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 02:46:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow almost no difference at all. I'm loving the rushed look though
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
August 02, 2012, 12:15:09 AM
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 02, 2012, 04:02:33 AM
I'm not either. This is the only official 3d model of Simon Belmont.
However, if you want another design, find someone who's a damn good modeler that is willing to do another design of Simon Belmont of either one of there 2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]


And then have them PM me before they begin, because I made a custom boneset for this PSA) and I need it to synch to have it work with my moveset.
I have that first one ripped from that TV Mix Dream Fighters thing for the gamecube. I can send it if you want

KingJigglypuff Edit: When quoting a post, please put large pictures in spoilers next time
#7
Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 23, 2012, 02:07:47 AM
Aw man that sucks majorly. D:
I have:
Nova
Jin Kazama
Dr. Doom
Demise
Zoroark v2
Spiderman v2
Wolverine

I think I also have your Sanada Yukimura... tomorrow I'll go through my Trash Bin and some other places to see if I have any more.
Yeah they're probably in the trash bin. I might have some too if I didn't delete them
#8
I have all of the stuff ripped etc. for that Tower of Salvation stage if anybody here wants to make it.
#9
Quote from: DSX8 on April 12, 2012, 01:17:23 AM
on the side.... i recieved a hate mail!!! xD
On the side? What is that even supposed to mean. Also, have a birthday is all I can say
#10
Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2012, 03:58:22 PM
I think this is the first time I've had to say "Thank you" and "Screw you" in the same sentence. D:
It's usually called feedback
#11
Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 02:37:29 AM
haha yeah it sure is...

anyways just switched on over to join.me.... as i said, [censored] around in it, u will get kicked

edit:
srry stream is closed... to many trolls -_-... idk if ill do any more streams due to what happened last night and earlier today... so if any1 wanna watch me do PokeFloats... then just PM me and ill send u a stream link
Yeah I hate those trolls. Someone should really fix that problem. Also I prefer join.me
#12
Galaxy is so easy to rip from. The files are almost all named to what they are. Any file can be retrieved in minutes with some basic knowledge. I'm not understanding this thread, can you please explain it?
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 07, 2012, 04:13:56 AM
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 07, 2012, 04:11:11 AM
I'll download it.

Animal Crosser army vs. Anime characters vs. Troll face

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I sure would be. Also look forward to more random stuff from me. Ill post in here more often
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 07, 2012, 04:08:30 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 03:53:07 AM
YOU.
What happened to your Troll face over Meta Knight?
It'll happen. And itll be damn good. Just you wait
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 07, 2012, 03:52:00 AM
Quote from: DSX8™ on February 07, 2012, 03:48:26 AM
me gusta!!

.........
now where's Karas? o.o
I think it's in the dumpster.