Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Seeing as the "Screw Sonic" option has quite a few votes, I'm taking advantage of it. I've wanted something since before I even had a KC-MM account. To see Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Thanks to jokekid, Nanobuds, Segtendo, and myself, it looks like that might just happen. Give feedbackk. Only about 20% done...


mouth looks wierd and so does the bottom of the kilt/skirt thing and the arm and the cape need alittle work also but other than that he looks awsome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

thats ike right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 09, 2012, 03:38:21 AM
thats ike right?
no its thor :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: redsonicblast on April 08, 2012, 01:03:51 AM
Would it be possible for a size mod like the one you made that does not effect the default wolf?

It is making my default wolves bigger, but it works great for those wolverine vs metal sonic vs venom matches.

Yeah, I think your fitwolfmotionetc.pac did affect the default wolves. the normal YRotN was scaled at 1.3 like Wolverine.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 09, 2012, 05:49:27 AM
Yeah, I think your fitwolfmotionetc.pac did affect the default wolves. the normal YRotN was scaled at 1.3 like Wolverine.
thats because the YrotN bones were not renamed for the characters that needed the size mod.
also
DeadPool Thor FTW!


April 09, 2012, 07:15:48 AM #156 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:47:32 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
no, he had YRotNWolverine, YRotnVenom and XRotN_Metal_Sonic, but the normal YRotN was irregular. It had a 1.3 X Y Z Scale (it should be 1) and a different Y Translation of 3 (it should be 0).

So I did one of those edit all things on the fitwolfmotionetc.pac and changed the YRotN back to its normal settings, but Metal Sonic gives me problems!!! All the sizes work out well, but Metal Sonic gets buggy/freezes the game. If I use B, he freezes. Tried fixing it, either the wii goes "eeeee" or the stage stops loading. Can't get him to work for the life of me. Oh, and I added a proper skull kid size mod too. If you rename Skull Kid's YRotN to "YRotN_Skull_Kid" he's like the real mccoy.

this is the wolverine/venom size  mod with normal wolf sizes and a skull kid size mod too, but the metal sonic is effed up. maybe someone wants it/wants to help me solve my metal sonic problem?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g6877h4jmu3q401/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac

Edit: So everyone can fight each other no problem. Metal Sonic is still not working. Gonna Bring this post to the help section.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 09, 2012, 02:44:30 AM
Seeing as the "Screw Sonic" option has quite a few votes, I'm taking advantage of it. I've wanted something since before I even had a KC-MM account. To see Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Thanks to jokekid, Nanobuds, Segtendo, and myself, it looks like that might just happen. Give feedbackk. Only about 20% done...


THAT THOR!

great job LittleBoygos, and thanks for making him over ike!

looking forwad ti it ;)


I want Rouge...-but I want her over Peach instead of ZSS.

Why? Peach can float, ZSS can't, makes more sense for her IMO.

Besides, can't ZSS's moves be traded to Peach via PSA later?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2012, 03:38:23 PM
I want Rouge...-but I want her over Peach instead of ZSS.

Why? Peach can float, ZSS can't, makes more sense for her IMO.

Besides, can't ZSS's moves be traded to Peach via PSA later?
Hey velen, do you wanna fix up Thor's texture when he's done? It is honestly terrible as it is now, and I am in nned of your expertise ;)


Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2012, 03:38:23 PM
I want Rouge...-but I want her over Peach instead of ZSS.

Why? Peach can float, ZSS can't, makes more sense for her IMO.

Besides, can't ZSS's moves be traded to Peach via PSA later?
you cant just take a char moves and put onto another it doesnt work like that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2012, 03:42:55 PM
you cant just take a char moves and put onto another it doesnt work like that

I think you're wrong and dunno what you're talking about. People have done that with character animations on other characters while basically keeping the same hitbox and properties.

In other words: yes they can. You are wrong. Have a nice day.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Both of you are part right, part wrong.  It depends on the move.  You could give Peach all of ZSS' physical attacks with ease.  You could possibly give her the whip attacks.  You couldn't give her any of the specials though (except maybe the Down B).

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 09, 2012, 03:55:12 PM
Both of you are part right, part wrong.  It depends on the move.  You could give Peach all of ZSS' physical attacks with ease.  You could possibly give her the whip attacks.  You couldn't give her any of the specials though (except maybe the Down B).

I think this is the first time I've had to say "Thank you" and "Screw you" in the same sentence. D:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302