Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DashSmash

#1
Back on that rating system that won't come. Why don't you make a rating system with 5 stars where you just need to give how much you like in stars like 4 stars for a really good import as example. So people can't make any comments on it.
#2
We all know that he uses Magic to make his csp's.
#3
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 28, 2012, 11:57:02 PM
Pokemon Trainer with all 3 Pokemon is more painful. :srs:
Can't beat that.

Also those Tails are really cool.
#4
Love those new boxes at the OP.
#5
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / DashSmash's new way of CSP's
September 27, 2012, 02:45:39 PM
Hello,

As I'm finally back to the community I decided to try one more time the thing that I wante to do with csp's.
And I did it(porbarly a lot of people founded this out) I got the name on the csp, so if you pick a model swap of captain falcon and the character's name for example Ryo would actually appear instead of Captain falcon's one. It works if you black out the names in the miscdata[30]. So I cam up with 2 diffirent styles who have both his pro's and cons of it so here they are and you can decide which I can use for it.

1.

In-game screenie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just the image itself:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2.

In-game screenie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just the image:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Of course I will upload a selcharacter pac with the original csp's in the one base the most people like.

EDIT: Wow apparently Kyouma beat me to this. Didn't know that. But still which design do you want?
#6
Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 20, 2012, 05:20:53 PM
Doesn't have a broken DL but there is one broken picture.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3904

I'm not quite sure what to make of this report, maybe someone could test it out.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27454

It looks like all of Nano's links (hacks specifically uploaded by him) are broken because he exceeded bandwith.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7925&Moderated=All

This isn't really report worthy, IMO.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25892

When this happens isn't it because of the stage, not the character hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157

Nano's links work fine for me.
#7
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 25, 2012, 07:47:36 PM
Technically, in this case he's helping out.  You see, this mod is from Akari_Un who hosted all his mods on Megadownload which as we all know was shut down.  As a result he removed all of his Brawlvault links.  A couple of people have been reuploading all their hacks on fixed links.

Oh ok I didn't know that.
#9
Updated the OP with my newest hack.

Quote from: Generically Epic on June 13, 2012, 11:26:42 PM
huh... Well, if you do get around to it or find a way to do it, I'd appreciate it greatly. Also, feel free to enter these into my tourny. :3
Maybe these can help with the rest of the coloring? http://www.mediafire.com/?t2x3itc42s3q2lk

I don't think I will updated I like the recolours.
#10
Quote from: DashSmash on June 19, 2012, 10:56:32 AM
What if you want to edit a hack of someone who is inactive?

I didn't get an answer yet.
#11
Quote from: Waddle Dee on June 21, 2012, 01:31:51 PM
i ported zoroark to diddy
Does it uses a REL since I want it to be compatitble with both PAL and NTSC-U.

What would you like more an arceus texture or the shiny form both from lucario on lucario?
Also who is gonna be 00 for Ness and also gonna get the CSS icon: victiny, jirachi, torchic, mr mime, mew, munna?
#12
Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 21, 2012, 12:17:10 PM
Thats why I wanted a whole project.

Maybe if someone could port Zoroark or scizor psa on G&W without rel.
#13
Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 21, 2012, 11:46:56 AM
Only models? I would actually want some PSAs, having just model imports would be weird.  :srs:
Yeah but there aren't many pokemon psa's. There is scizor psa on falco but falco has some cool pokemons, there is also a zoroark psa but that is on lucario.
Quote from: SuperBarrio on June 21, 2012, 10:54:59 AM
Noticing a lack of Ice Climbers on the front page :P


Scratch that - Quite a few missing! Prehaps we could encourage people to knock out some 'mons on the missing ones!
Yeah but characters like Mr Game & Watch is hard too find a good pokemon.
#14
Quote from: Carnage on June 21, 2012, 08:03:02 AM
nope my mewtwo over marth is like my mewtwo over luigi no rel needed and im pal xD

Awesome then I guess I'll put mewtwo on Marth.
#15
Quote from: Carnage on June 21, 2012, 07:39:43 AM
will this be project be about making psas or just models? also instead of using my outdated mewtwo over luigi it would be better to use my mewtwo over marth its much better and if you still want it over luigi you can just rel port it there it has no gfx glitches with marth

Only model imports and some PSA's like Mewtwo. Also is that Mewtwo over Marth with a rel? Since I want it to be comatible with both PAL and NTSC-U.