Super Pokémon bros brawl

Started by DashSmash, June 20, 2012, 04:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on June 21, 2012, 07:39:43 AM
will this be project be about making psas or just models? also instead of using my outdated mewtwo over luigi it would be better to use my mewtwo over marth its much better and if you still want it over luigi you can just rel port it there it has no gfx glitches with marth

Only model imports and some PSA's like Mewtwo. Also is that Mewtwo over Marth with a rel? Since I want it to be comatible with both PAL and NTSC-U.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: DashSmash on June 21, 2012, 07:56:03 AM
Only model imports and some PSA's like Mewtwo. Also is that Mewtwo over Marth with a rel? Since I want it to be comatible with both PAL and NTSC-U.
nope my mewtwo over marth is like my mewtwo over luigi no rel needed and im pal xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 21, 2012, 08:03:02 AM
nope my mewtwo over marth is like my mewtwo over luigi no rel needed and im pal xD

Awesome then I guess I'll put mewtwo on Marth.





I do accept requests for recolours.

June 21, 2012, 10:54:59 AM #18 Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:06:57 AM by SuperBarrio
Noticing a lack of Ice Climbers on the front page :P


Scratch that - Quite a few missing! Prehaps we could encourage people to knock out some 'mons on the missing ones!
Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.

Quote from: SuperBarrio on June 21, 2012, 10:54:59 AM
Noticing a lack of Ice Climbers on the front page :P


Scratch that - Quite a few missing! Prehaps we could encourage people to knock out some 'mons on the missing ones!
ice climbers have the pichu bros psa :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Exactly! So would be perfect for various electric based pairs! Shouldn't be left out of ze list!
Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.

Only models? I would actually want some PSAs, having just model imports would be weird.  :srs:

Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 21, 2012, 11:46:56 AM
Only models? I would actually want some PSAs, having just model imports would be weird.  :srs:
Yeah but there aren't many pokemon psa's. There is scizor psa on falco but falco has some cool pokemons, there is also a zoroark psa but that is on lucario.
Quote from: SuperBarrio on June 21, 2012, 10:54:59 AM
Noticing a lack of Ice Climbers on the front page :P


Scratch that - Quite a few missing! Prehaps we could encourage people to knock out some 'mons on the missing ones!
Yeah but characters like Mr Game & Watch is hard too find a good pokemon.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: DashSmash on June 21, 2012, 11:51:03 AM
Yeah but there aren't many pokemon psa's. There is scizor psa on falco but falco has some cool pokemons, there is also a zoroark psa but that is on lucario.Yeah but characters like Mr Game & Watch is hard too find a good pokemon.
Thats why I wanted a whole project.

Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 21, 2012, 12:17:10 PM
Thats why I wanted a whole project.

Maybe if someone could port Zoroark or scizor psa on G&W without rel.





I do accept requests for recolours.

i ported zoroark to diddy
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 21, 2012, 01:40:14 PM #26 Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:21:17 PM by DashSmash
Quote from: Waddle Dee on June 21, 2012, 01:31:51 PM
i ported zoroark to diddy
Does it uses a REL since I want it to be compatitble with both PAL and NTSC-U.

What would you like more an arceus texture or the shiny form both from lucario on lucario?
Also who is gonna be 00 for Ness and also gonna get the CSS icon: victiny, jirachi, torchic, mr mime, mew, munna?





I do accept requests for recolours.

And even if it took a long time it would be worth it in the end.

no ti dsnt use .rels
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on June 21, 2012, 01:31:51 PM
i ported zoroark to diddy
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on June 22, 2012, 11:58:29 AM
no ti dsnt use .rels

Zoroark over Diddy by Neku Sakuraba with credit to KJP for the moveset, Starwaffle for the vertex,SiLeNtDo0m, and the creator of Mewtwo over Diddy for the .rel

in your entry on the vault it states that it uses a rel lol and the description also says this:

YOU NEED TO GET THE .REL AND CODE FROM THE MEWTWO OVER DIDDY HACK. LINK HERE:

so why are you saying zoroark over diddy has no rel?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.