Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kamina

#1
Sorry if this is off topic, but I remember seeing a model of Leif (I believe it was a vertex hack of Marth) way back on this thread, and I just want to know whatever happened to it.
#2
Quote from: Mariodk on November 08, 2012, 09:35:05 PM
whats left on vegeta(no trolling this time):
-adding SFX Ids in the PSA for "B" attacks and FSes
-SFX pack
-Finish buu saga
-HD gt saga and make SSj4 over SSJ mode for it
-HD cell saga(will be fast done since i can use most of Beyond´s vegeta)
-pink shirt model
-make video and release vegeta


anything on the moveset is done just SFX stuff on the PSA part left


That's great to hear. Looking forward to the release.
#3
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on September 26, 2012, 09:31:13 AM
I love that you guys are working on Roy from Awakening. This is going to be the best Roy model on the Vault when its finished imo.

So true, I just absolutely love his new design.
#4
That's awful Nano... I hope your hand doesn't take to long to heal.

Beat the hell out of him if he tries to do something like that again.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 26, 2012, 07:37:33 PM
Quote from: Pik on August 26, 2012, 06:53:34 PM
That shadow is really, really cute.


Masked Man alt colors- He isn't rigged yet, but I got these out of the way.

Those look great! Can't wait for masked man to be done.
#6
Quote from: Shun_One on August 24, 2012, 05:37:36 AM
It's apparently the hardest FE yet. By a lot. so long as you avoid tanking everything with Nosferatu

Anyway, would Blender work just as well for editing models?

It's harder then Thracia 776?! Looking forward to it, as no game has made me think as much as Thracia 776 did.

Anyways Lucina is looking great, keep up the good work!
#7
Model Imports / Re: Nanobud's House of Swag: I'm done.
August 22, 2012, 04:35:54 PM
It's disappointing to see you leave Nanobuds, but real life always takes priority over brawl hacks and the like. Good luck with everything.
#8
Lloyd and Kratos are looking great so far! The cut in is a very nice touch.
#9
I just noticed something with Knuckles. If something forces him into a special fall animation, the game freezes.
#10
Hey just downloaded Knuckles, and I have to say, so far so good. My main issue as of now with him is that when you try to turn while running he stops instead of turning around.

A lot of the animations could be improved, but it's an early beta so I'll let that slide for now. :P
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 19, 2012, 07:41:08 AM
Quote from: Oizen on July 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

WHAT HAVE I DONE? :oshi:


... I don't know if this pleases me or horrifies me.
#12
Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 13, 2012, 05:41:31 AM
Alright, I feel I should bring up this character for whatever reason is going through in my head right now, but...

SOMEWHAT MAJOR FIRE EMBLEM 13 SPOILERS. Seriously, not part of the main story, but its pretty damn cool.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He's Ike's descendent? I see what you did there nintendo...
#13
Holy [censored]! That's amazing SDoom! IMO that's your best animation yet!
#14
Help / Re: Resolved
June 25, 2012, 09:35:30 AM
Quote from: Iwvi on June 25, 2012, 09:21:46 AM
Check the compression of your .pac files.
.pcs have to be compressed in LZ77 but .pacs should have no compression.
to create a pac, open your .pcs and either:
- Change compresion to none, and save as .pac
- in the new bralbox, save as archive pair and it will create a .pac and. a .pcs

Thanks.
#15
Hard choice, but I vote Darth Vader.