Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So, depending on what goes down in the next few hours, I may have just found a new project to start on (and by start, I mean make textures until someone can do a proper model).

Fixed Lucina's eyes, but I have to match Vert's new hurt expressions.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Alright, I feel I should bring up this character for whatever reason is going through in my head right now, but...

SOMEWHAT MAJOR FIRE EMBLEM 13 SPOILERS. Seriously, not part of the main story, but its pretty damn cool.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 13, 2012, 05:41:31 AM
Alright, I feel I should bring up this character for whatever reason is going through in my head right now, but...

SOMEWHAT MAJOR FIRE EMBLEM 13 SPOILERS. Seriously, not part of the main story, but its pretty damn cool.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He's Ike's descendent? I see what you did there nintendo...

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 13, 2012, 05:41:31 AM
Alright, I feel I should bring up this character for whatever reason is going through in my head right now, but...

SOMEWHAT MAJOR FIRE EMBLEM 13 SPOILERS. Seriously, not part of the main story, but its pretty damn cool.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Haha. I was going to suggest that particular project right away, but I'm gonna wait and see who this weeks DLC is. I'm counting on it being Ike this time, but we'll see in a bit.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

July 13, 2012, 06:47:16 AM #139 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 06:48:15 AM by Grand-Master Rufure
Bit of trivia:
During Fire Emblem[9]: Path of Radiance's development, Ike's original name was actually Paris.
So some people speculated before FE13 Paris' actual reveal, that he'd be related to Ike in some way because of that. I'm sure a lot of those people feel smart right now...

Quote from: Shun_One on July 13, 2012, 05:58:33 AM
Haha. I was going to suggest that particular project right away, but I'm gonna wait and see who this weeks DLC is. I'm counting on it being Ike this time, but we'll see in a bit.
Man, that seems like it would either fit perfectly with Paris' appearance as the Final spotpass, or that it'd be asking too much. But it'd be very nice if that did happen. I'm guessing Ike would be a hero or a mercenary, I can't really see him being anything else like they've done with a couple others.



Quote from: Albafika on July 14, 2012, 02:44:24 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The jacket looks great! Nice to see no clipping too.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Finally finished exams!
Mia looks great! Will she come jacketless as well? I like how you took the time to model the back of her body, the original model has a massive gap.
Quote from: Shun_One on July 12, 2012, 01:33:44 AMSo, depending on what goes down in the next few hours, I may have just found a new project to start on (and by start, I mean make textures until someone can do a proper model). Fixed Lucina's eyes, but I have to match Vert's new hurt expressions.
I haven't made more progress on her, but now that I'm done with exams I should resume working on her. I can send you the newer textures so you can retouch them a bit if you want, but I feel they don't need much work.

Glad to hear it Vert!

If you're fine with them, so am I. I'll go back to studying Roy's art (I found a hi-res image) so I can properly texture all of his tiny details.

...and secretly hoping for an Ike dlc
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Roy time;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to think that I'll be finished with this within the next 7 days... But I've been trying to hammer out an issue with Roy's metal texture freezing the game with Albafika's aid. Appears to be filesize based, so that's...Problematic...

I was using the backsheathe model(AKA, I copied the Max file and deleted the side and "no sheathe" stuff) to test it, but as soon as he breaks a metal box, I hear that famed BEEP... But, I've a few more tricks up my sleeve...
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Roy time is best time. It's looking pretty damn good so far, really anticipating it's release.

Hey look, finally Ike DLC

Prepare to be disappointed though :/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Well, to me it LITERALLY looks like they just slapped Ike's head and collar on Paris's body for the most part... Yay.

Also I thought he had a sword for his right arm for a split-second.

Meh... I'm glad he appeared at all, wondering about his reclass options though.

Like all the other DLC characters i'm pretty sure he has the same options as My Unit~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!