Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Pikezer1337

#1
There's a person on these forums getting paid to program so I don't see why modeling would be any different.
#2
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
December 22, 2014, 12:10:21 AM
I have to go with Little Mac. I'd love to see some movesets from Smash 4 make their way here.
#3
The pack is extremely stable. Played for about two hours without backing out of the CSS and didn't get a freeze
#4
Well Nebulon now that I've got some free time I'd love to join in and help in anyway.
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 22, 2014, 06:18:35 PM
Would this then allow you to not have to exit the CSS after each match if you did it to every clone?
#6
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 14, 2014, 05:57:25 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 14, 2014, 05:38:17 PM
Do you guys think if we just use the old version's fighter configs that all the freezes can be avoided? (still using the bx module and core files so we can get to 100 characters)
Ill try it out but I'm not so sure if it will.
#7
Okay  so I did about an hours worth of testing. I think most of the guys hit the nail on the head with splitting everything into individual moves and talking about them. Therefor I am just going to do an overview of the entire moveset.
First I will start with my thoughts on the old Tabuu moveset. It was very unique. I had thought you did an amazing job in bringing Tabuu into Brawl. Animations were great and the moves were awesomely done. The only problem I had with the moveset was that the hitboxes felt absent. I couldn't really hit anyone and Tabuu just felt like a punching bag. However, he could still get a kill now and then. The other problem I had was that the final smash was a hell of a lot harder to dodge than the single player Tabuu.

This version of Tabuu seems to have some well needed improvements. Obviously a lot of the moves are still glitchy for me, especially the B moves. I love the jump! Absolutely love it. Attacks seem to hit better, and the dodge is a welcome improvement. I did not encounter any freezes within my playing time which means everything is pretty well done. I know it may be short, but I definitely think you are on the right track with this moveset. It fixes everything in the old PSA and is adding some goodies here and there. Unfortunately I can't comment on a large amount of the moves because I can't see them because the textures are glitchy.
#8
The blitzball combo looks REALLY awesome man!
#9
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
June 05, 2014, 06:53:24 PM
Quote from: 24tee on June 05, 2014, 03:45:36 PM
Okay so when i load BrawlEX(Pikezer's pack.) through riivo My wii goes to a black screen and my wiimote disconnects. I'm concluding that this thing just doesn't like me.
Ive tried riivo too and I've yet to get it to work but oh well
#10
I'd be more than happy to test it out and provide a detailed review.
#11
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 25, 2014, 10:41:29 PM
Anyway to organize the CSS easily?
#12
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 14, 2014, 11:00:36 PM
Quote from: Power Marshall on May 14, 2014, 10:13:25 PM
[ Edit the CSSSlotConfig file for Pokemon trainer, and the FighterConfig file. On the fighterconfig, check only 1-6, and on the CSSSlotConfig, edit it with a hex editor and put 0c after six sets of two bits of data on the last row aka 0x20. (EX: If you have something like
00 00 02 05 06 04 04 06 03 02 01 03 05 01 07 07
08 08 09 09 0c 00, put the 0c after 12 bits)

Bit: (a bit is composed of two characters)

sorry if it didn't make sense lol

Thank you:)
#13
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 14, 2014, 07:48:38 PM
For some reason my Pokemon trainer has nine costumes and I don't want that. How would I go back to changing it to 5 or 6 on my CSS?
#14
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 01, 2014, 12:35:09 PM
Nebulon I use to have this problem whenever I used my disc on Gecko or Riivo.  My disc did eventually stop being read but I bet that was just from continued use.  I dont believe turbo mode would do anything but if I were you Id just release it with normal codes and have that Gct in there for anyone who wants to try.
#15
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 30, 2014, 06:30:00 PM
Quote from: Nebulon on April 30, 2014, 06:24:57 PM
I sincerely wish :/

In fact I'd love to do that for everyone. But to put it frankly, every slot is configured differently. Same methods for some, extra steps for others, but overall if I made a slot it'd be geared to one clone. You'd still have to know how to edit it to spawn a code. If I make a slot for all the modules (Or let's say 2 of each) and you don't want to use a Pikachu PSA, then that's two slots no one's gonna know what to do with.

I'm also trying to get Turbo to work before I release.
When using your pack I usually rename the fighter, put in a module, and change the CSS slot and cosmetics. Will that not work for the new slots you are using. Sorry I was just confused. Do you have to do anything special to set up for these new slots?