TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi guise! ;D

I'm hard at work on K. Rool. I'm animating and completing his second jab, and will then work on yet more misc stuff. ;D It's going pretty great, and if everything goes great and I finish his Specials and polish his attributes, I MIGHT release a beta of this new Pit version, which can be cloned with BrawlEx. 

I also sent Nebulon a build of my revamped Tabuu, see if I'm headed in the right direction. :) I look forward to seeing what he has to say.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 27, 2014, 11:46:51 PM
Hi guise! ;D

I'm hard at work on K. Rool. I'm animating and completing his second jab, and will then work on yet more misc stuff. ;D It's going pretty great, and if everything goes great and I finish his Specials and polish his attributes, I MIGHT release a beta of this new Pit version, which can be cloned with BrawlEx. 

I also sent Nebulon a build of my revamped Tabuu, see if I'm headed in the right direction. :) I look forward to seeing what he has to say.

Oh, it's a treat. He feels much more like a character this time around. The animations give him a good feel. He just looks powerful now. And his smashes are sped up now, making him much more useful.

This really is an overhaul, and a promising one, I can't wait to see the final product. He's gonna be a pretty fun addition to anyone's build. And I'd know, I used the old Tabuu A LOT. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Thanks a million for all your support and feedback, Nebulon. I appreciate everything. ;)

Anywys, I've switched to Tabuu again thanks to you. ;) I've finished his brand new Wait 3. I didn't much like the old one anymore, so I decided on something new. He holds out his left hand, held by his right, and produces a small fireball in his hand, while he looks at it.

I also finished the animation for his Aerial Down Special. It now transitions to his FallSpecial.

Next up, I increased the range of his Ground Neutral Special. Not too much, though, but it hits much farther. ;D

I've got previews! ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 29, 2014, 05:06:38 PM
Thanks a million for all your support and feedback, Nebulon. I appreciate everything. ;)

Anywys, I've switched to Tabuu again thanks to you. ;) I've finished his brand new Wait 3. I didn't much like the old one anymore, so I decided on something new. He holds out his left hand, held by his right, and produces a small fireball in his hand, while he looks at it.

I also finished the animation for his Aerial Down Special. It now transitions to his FallSpecial.

Next up, I increased the range of his Ground Neutral Special. Not too much, though, but it hits much farther. ;D

I've got previews! ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not only is it a wait, but it's got a lingering smoke effect right after? That's really cool. Nice detail! And the Neutral Be range looks spot on now!

These look great man! Are you using the laser as the down special this time around? I personally like it.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 29, 2014, 05:28:12 PM
Not only is it a wait, but it's got a lingering smoke effect right after? That's really cool. Nice detail! And the Neutral Be range looks spot on now!

These look great man! Are you using the laser as the down special this time around? I personally like it.


Thanks! And yeah, smoke effects come when the ball is produced and when it disappears. And that's extra fire effects on his hand. ;D

And yes, the laser will return. And it'll be able to be charged like the Side Special Ground.

And thanks. I think that'll be the final range for the N-Special ground.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 29, 2014, 05:32:08 PM
Thanks! And yeah, smoke effects come when the ball is produced and when it disappears. And that's extra fire effects on his hand. ;D

And yes, the laser will return. And it'll be able to be charged like the Side Special Ground.

And thanks. I think that'll be the final range for the N-Special ground.

That all sounds great!

What are your other plans for it? Are you reanimating old attacks, or keeping the others and then putting them in as they were? Or are you making more news ones?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 29, 2014, 05:51:31 PM
That all sounds great!

What are your other plans for it? Are you reanimating old attacks, or keeping the others and then putting them in as they were? Or are you making more news ones?

I'm going to reanimate it, in parts this time around. Because there will be 3 different power levels for the attack, like the SpecialSGround. I need to rethink the Ground Down B though, it was a common complaint for most users of the moveset.

I'm planning to fix the Up Special Air soon as well. Hitboxes are still glitchy on it. I might also reduce the distance, as its recovery ability is just too good.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 29, 2014, 06:18:38 PM
I'm going to reanimate it, in parts this time around. Because there will be 3 different power levels for the attack, like the SpecialSGround. I need to rethink the Ground Down B though, it was a common complaint for most users of the moveset.

I'm planning to fix the Up Special Air soon as well. Hitboxes are still glitchy on it. I might also reduce the distance, as its recovery ability is just too good.


I'm surprised you're going back to Tabuu. I figured K Rool was closer to completion. Ground B is the Laser Eyes right? I didn't really use it myself aha.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

May 29, 2014, 07:09:17 PM #1658 Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:07:59 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Nebulon on May 29, 2014, 07:04:48 PM

I'm surprised you're going back to Tabuu. I figured K Rool was closer to completion. Ground B is the Laser Eyes right? I didn't really use it myself aha.

Actually, Tabuu is the one who's closer. ;) I work more on him than K. Rool, tbh...

Yeah, it was the laser eyes. I might move that to another attack, completely revamp it, restrict it to his Pummel or not even use them at all. XD

The FTilt is just a placeholder for now. That and the DAir will get brand new animations as well. ;D

EDIT: I'm offering 5 tester slots for this new Tabuu, I'll do like KJP and let other people try him out before a beta release.

Special Slot: Nebulon

Slot 1: Pikezer1337
Slot 2: Rosetta-Hime
Slot 3: Akeno
Slot 4: FPS Mega Man
Slot 5: TurboChaos

I'd like full, honest critiques, and to know if you like it more than the other one. ;D

I'd be more than happy to test it out and provide a detailed review.

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on May 29, 2014, 07:27:29 PM
I'd be more than happy to test it out and provide a detailed review.

Noted. :)

Working on Landing stuff.

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on May 29, 2014, 07:27:29 PM
I'd be more than happy to test it out and provide a detailed review.

Heya Pikezer! Sorry I haven't checked your issue. Last week sucked. I'll check it now.

And I'm glad to see you trying Tabuu out. I know you're a pack builder yourself so you've tested a lot of PSAs. This one's gonna be great :)

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'd love to be a tester if you'd have me

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 29, 2014, 07:43:29 PM
I'd love to be a tester if you'd have me

I'd be GLAD to have ya. ;3

You can have Akeno, you know... But I'll be able to test on weekend only though. (send it to my main account.)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.