Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ✦Dylan✦

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
October 17, 2017, 10:41:55 AM
Jesus christ, do you have any remote idea why Captain Falcon is causing trouble?

I'm honestly surprised he's the one not working right now, you'd think characters like Bowser would be the screwy ones.


And wow it's hard to believe it's been 3 years since BrawlEX was new.
#2
Help / Re: Loading Mods Through a USB?
September 25, 2017, 03:09:29 PM
Oh, thanks for the actually informative answer, the point was I don't have too big an SD card and I already had a usb that would do the job, I'll just have to pick up a bigger SD card then.
#3
Help / Loading Mods Through a USB?
September 24, 2017, 12:20:20 PM
Is it possible to load smash mods through a USB as an SD card? I'm NOT asking how to use an SD card and USB Loader in conjunction.

I want to know if it's possible to have mods load directly through a USB, even if it means having a file on my SD card to redirect the system to the USB, it's only more logical as they tend to have more space, after 7 (8?) years of Brawl modding, this has to have been done by now.

If anyone can help me with doing this, thank you.
#4
Thank you, I've always wondered how to give Game and Watch more slots, now he can have 10 costumes like the rest of my cast.
#5
How long is this gonna last anyway?
#7
Quote from: windhunter7 on April 02, 2017, 11:14:22 PM
P.S. we could actually have a system where really old hacks can have any user tag them; And certain tags, like "currently no download available" would be quite useful
I agree with the "any user can add" idea, though the "no download available" stuff is pretty much filtered out by reports anyway, thought it might be useful if you're looking for lost mods that you might have downloaded.
#8
We need a "tagging" system, there's so many mods they're hard to keep track of, we should be able to give them "tags" we can search for mods by, so if for example you only wanted to see mods related to the Kirby series in some way you'd search the "Kirby" tag. I feel like this would be helpful to everyone who uses the site.
#9
These are amazing, I can't believe I never knew about this thread before, I'm looking back through all the pages now.
#10
This is the best April Fools I've ever seen.

I'm actually impressed well done.
#11
Right click the pac file you want to edit, select "Open With". Then navigate to the new version of BB and make sure "use this to open all Pac files" is selected. Do this with all the BB filetypes and you'll be fine.

Or alternatively, put it on your toolbar, open it and drag in the files you want to use.

Hope I helped. :kdance:
#12
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 26, 2017, 10:13:06 PM
Smash U/3ds modding will never get to the level we have Brawl at anyway, that's more because Smash Switch is coming, so we do still have time. Maybe another year or so.
#13
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
May 05, 2016, 10:50:29 PM
Why would we need more than 100 characters anyway? 80 is being spoilt enough, we were at 100. I don't think many people will make too good use of another 5 slots.

Though don't get me wrong ebola, that's amazing!
#14
Wow, Mastaklo is a money whore, he doesn't own Sm4sh (not as in having a copy, the other kind of own) and distributing mods for money is illegal, unless Nintendo makes their own service for it, which they won't.
#15
I feel like they're better separated but I don't mind.