Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Azure_Shadow

#1
Quote from: Novarek on January 16, 2014, 06:35:46 AM
Sh*t wait ! I think I'm wrong since the beginning about the diagonal attack, a mistranslation, i have always thinking that the AttackS3S, AttackHi3 and AttackLw3 (tilt move) WAS the diagonale attack. -_-

Do you know what are the name of the diagonal attack in the PSA ?

Sorry to be gone for so long. Looks like things happened while I was away.
What do you mean when you say 'the diagonal attack'? Do you mean the one where Sonic rockets to the floor of the stage, aptly named the 'Sonic Rocket'?
#2
Programming / Re: [Official] Brawlbox Discussion
December 26, 2013, 09:19:25 AM
Wow! New BB!
Thanks, BJ! *Downloads*

Quote from: Kage Ryu on December 26, 2013, 08:43:13 AM
Holy Christmas, what happened here?

Referring to BB 0.71, not the now-deleted spam posts. That was quite generous of you, BlackJax! Your unexpected gift is much appreciated. (:

And also what he said.  :)
#3
Programming / Re: [Official] Brawlbox Discussion
December 10, 2013, 07:21:04 AM
Had to go through seven pages of well-wishes, memories and lols to find your original post, BJ. Thanks for everything brawl-related. Guys like you and PhantomWings are the only reason we can have any of this.
Also. I'm glad you're taking your game as seriously as you've taken Brawlbox over the years, because now I know you'll not only finish it, but it will be awesome when it's done.
I'll be waiting to see it when it's finished. :)
#4
Quote from: Kyouma on December 07, 2013, 08:09:07 PM
I would need someone to help me with a video about Reimu because I cant record audio from dolphin and I think we should put it the game's sounds for the sfx

I can record the video when it's done, then, but I don't think I can add the SFX unless they're already a part of the PSA.
#5
Quote from: sonicfan7895 on November 24, 2013, 07:42:24 AM
Stuff

OK, first of all, PSAs are very different from model imports and asking an importer to make a PSA is like asking a sculptor to write you a computer program. They're two completely different things.
Secondly, it's generally not accepted practice to give unsolicited suggestions in a person's thread unless they're asking for ideas or you've been around a while and understand the work involved.
#6
Quote from: Kyouma on December 05, 2013, 06:28:40 PM
February
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Tx4oaA_OE

December
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afvk5aMDiw8

Yup. I keep thinking about how amazingly different your imports look between now and what they were at the beginning of the year. 

...Hmm. Do you want me to make a video comparison, or do a video for Reimu when she's finished?
#7
Here's what I want to know: is Mami still being worked on, or is she on hold due to the issues with the musket and 3DS Max?
#8
Quote from: Novarek on November 07, 2013, 10:26:48 AM
I need 1 bone for each fireball and even more if the fireball explode (for the collision bubble), do i add this bone directly to the model or like a external GFX ?

Don't worry about the explosion. Although you could just use the same bones as the fireballs for that part, it won't matter if you're making the air version rather than the ground.
Personally, I add bones straight to the original model using Brawlbox's 'add bone' function and it works fine. But I do that because I'm lazy- using that method means that if someone were to try to use the PSA with a different model WITHOUT that many bones, it'd freeze.
So you'd be fine so long as you use the altered model, or if anyone wanting to use a different model knew enough about Brawlbox to click the 'add bone' button a bunch of times.

It's possible to do make the attack using just PSA, but it takes a long time, is really tedious, and really isn't worth it since it's so simple to add a bunch of bones. Just make sure they come AFTER all the other bones, or your model will look weird.

#9
Hmm...
Alternatively, you could just give her a rain of fireballs from the sky as her FS. You could even set it so they explode when they reach y=0 if she's on the ground, and make a horizontal series of fireballs if she's in the air.
It'd be a lot like Ness's final smash in some ways. You could even make it their appearance locations random with enough work.
#10
Well, look who's back! I thought you might just fade into the background and disappear...
Glad you didn't!
#11
Hey, that does look better! 0_0
#12
Happy late B-day!
...wanted to think of something more interesting to say, but couldn't. :p
#13
Model Imports / Re: Kyouma's 1.99662% divergence: welp
October 19, 2013, 06:27:42 AM
Quote from: Kyouma on October 18, 2013, 10:18:24 PM
I cant import .dae files to my 3ds max

Hrm... is that normal? I wish I knew more about model importing than I do. If this is something that most people can do, but your software glitches and makes it impossible for you, direct me to a FAQ or instruction guide and I'll import her .dae file into 3DS Max myself.

...Then hand the file over to you since you actually know what you're doing...

#14
 
Quote from: Novarek on October 16, 2013, 04:54:02 PM
Good news, i have (finaly) buy my new screen, i will receive it in 3 or 4 days; i'l be back on the hack right after.

:yay:
#15
Model Imports / Re: Kyouma's 1.99662% divergence: welp
October 07, 2013, 07:55:01 PM
That's awesome. Mami's currently my favorite of all your imports, even though she was done a long time ago.
Wait... who's she over? Please tell me she's over ZSS again. She fits Canadian's Gunslinger Samus PSA perfectly.