Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Calypso on November 22, 2013, 02:25:38 AM
Yippee I did it, I got Rin to work yes yes yes!!!!!!

Here's what to do open delete all 4 of Peach's umbrella textures from Rin's Pac and Pcs files.
And she works perfect!!!
I told you ewe
Quote from: Iwvi on November 22, 2013, 06:00:05 AM
Hey kyouma having issues with mods? sounds like you could fix those with bone edits.
nope, I know how to solve it, I solved it but forgot to update the hack lol

Quote from: Kyouma on November 19, 2013, 07:55:56 PM
I was waiting for you to ask;
yes I gave a time to make tha KK rool and seriously, I think I got too self-confident; Ive never rigged anyting over DDD and seriously, I dont think I can do a better rig than tha one's due to DDD's weird boneset D:
IMO you honestly rigged that pretty well. Even though DDD has a weird bone structure. I've tried rigging models for my self in Blender 2.6 But....... It isn't going so well because I don't know how to rig worth crap XD. Oh, and while I'm at it here commenting how are the Kritter Goalie & Metal Etemon models coming along cause I've actually tried to rig them for myself the past few days and as usual, got the same results . _ .

Here's what I want to know: is Mami still being worked on, or is she on hold due to the issues with the musket and 3DS Max?
Now available in blue.

my main priority are Reimu's animations; dont expect to see much imports until I finish them by now


where? OAO
I saw one stream with subs, but they were chinesse subs -_-


Quote from: Kyouma on December 05, 2013, 06:28:40 PM
February
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Tx4oaA_OE

December
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afvk5aMDiw8

Yup. I keep thinking about how amazingly different your imports look between now and what they were at the beginning of the year. 

...Hmm. Do you want me to make a video comparison, or do a video for Reimu when she's finished?
Now available in blue.


Quote from: Azure_Shadow on December 07, 2013, 07:28:22 PM
Yup. I keep thinking about how amazingly different your imports look between now and what they were at the beginning of the year. 

...Hmm. Do you want me to make a video comparison, or do a video for Reimu when she's finished?
I would need someone to help me with a video about Reimu because I cant record audio from dolphin and I think we should put it the game's sounds for the sfx
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 07, 2013, 07:51:45 PM
oh, sorry, it was on animeultima.tv
oh yes, I watched it a week ago lol, it was epic, just that the end has a hole
expecting its filled with a new season ewe

Quote from: Kyouma on December 07, 2013, 08:09:07 PM
I would need someone to help me with a video about Reimu because I cant record audio from dolphin and I think we should put it the game's sounds for the sfx

I can record the video when it's done, then, but I don't think I can add the SFX unless they're already a part of the PSA.
Now available in blue.

I know that, im not asking you to put the sfx in the video literally :v

btw, my first DK import


Hi Kyouma, um I tried to find some sword models for Asuna but had no luck. But I did stumble across this site Citrusmoothie which had a lot of models including many Touhou ones don't know if their compatible with brawl though, here's a link. Just making sure you knew about it.

http://citrusmoothie.tumblr.com/touhou

Your icon and icon banner thingy are scary.

its ok, I am not really interested in SAO characters anyways; and yes, I constantly visit that tumblr page, its very useful
now behold for kisume over kirby and yamame over lucas in the next days