Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

off-topic: I told my friends about 9-ball (baka) and its ridiculousness to my friends and they corrected me to 666

and ... I eagerly await your next release  :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

October 03, 2013, 02:24:55 PM #481 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 08:13:46 PM by Kyouma
999 inverted is 666 oh [censored].jpg
and trust me, nobody is more impatient for new releases of mine than mysalf d_d

lol had to share this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh, calcium, well I left that project, I dont have the model anymore

Oh okay then.

That things named Calcium if anything it look like it has a calcium deficiency, also maybe one of those flesh eating diseases. :laugh:

October 06, 2013, 12:35:45 AM #485 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:16:17 AM by Kyouma
yes, its creator "deino" made this thing on a story about a bacterial infection which attacked miku and gakupo

Post Merge: October 06, 2013, 03:16:15 AM

Meanwhile, Benben 10
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

as you can see, I made something special, I almost killed the arm (like with kogasa) so she can hold her instrument without being affected in the animations, she can still move her fingers but not her arms; the result was pretty nice, the animations doesnt look so bad s you think, and some animations makes it look like if she is actually playing the instrument lol... I just have to fix some rig in her butt (yes. butts are the hardest part to rig for me <_<) and she will be ready
at least the tsukumo sisters are confirmed for tomorrow! I hope I can do the marisa too

I love how the music line and stuff looks, and the way you decribe the fingers moving to like shes playing her instrument sounds awsome. :happy:

Anyway great job its looking good.

so I was finishing details with benben and started rigging her sister until something poped up on my newsfeed.. somethin I couldnt say no to..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pls dun hit me ;~;

hu es et lel


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


Omg mami look like so much pwnage ;w;
ok i shrunk it

i tot et was her, but i culdnt b crtn


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U



yep, my first actually sucessful stage import, dao is helping me during this week, I will release it along with the new mami next weekend

That's awesome. Mami's currently my favorite of all your imports, even though she was done a long time ago.
Wait... who's she over? Please tell me she's over ZSS again. She fits Canadian's Gunslinger Samus PSA perfectly.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on October 07, 2013, 07:55:01 PMShe fits Canadian's Gunslinger Samus PSA perfectly.
thats actually one of the reasons Im making her over zerosammy and replacing the paralyzer with Mami's musket; I COULD just put the musket in her arm like in the old import, but that PSA aparently clones the paralyzer, which means itwould be easier
btw, about charlotte's stage, I want to put an animated charlotte in the BG too
DAO is making the collisions of the stage with his own hands btw (yay im slightly putting him back to action ewe)