Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Frusciante

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 30, 2014, 01:22:38 AM
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 30, 2014, 12:58:48 AM
i know this is old news, but whats the progress on sweet tooth? ive been hyped for that for a while.if
It's done, just perfecting the flame on his head is all!


#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 30, 2014, 12:28:29 AM
Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2014, 10:47:46 PM
can't wait til it's done

also are you also gonna swap the heads for more versions? the masked and young snake versions along with the old snake as a pack
Yep, that's what we're doing lol
#3
"Hello boys and girls"

"Time for some fun"

So after trying to get Sweet Tooth into Brawl, we've finally got him in!

Not only is it the actual model but we've got the fire working as well! =D
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 17, 2014, 05:53:58 AM
"Hello boys and girls"

"Time for some fun"

So after multiple tries with my brother Kingskull95, we've finally got it hahaha!

Not only is it the actual model but we've got the fire working as well! =D
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 30, 2013, 04:13:45 PM
A lot of Snake imports incoming haha! xD
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 15, 2013, 05:27:53 AM
No it wasn't, it was actually a mix of a couple different models since there is no Cole model at all(besides the horrible SFxTekken one).

This model is a custom from what my brother(Kingskull) told me.(Or an extremely heavy edit.)

Point is, I see a lot of improvement, especially in the head/face area.
It really does look like Cole Macgrath! ^__^
#7
Well that's good then haha, those assassin costumes have to accommodate all types of weather changes!
Rain, snow, heat lol all that stuff! :P

Thanks any suggestions?
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 12, 2013, 06:43:29 PM
For Nano's AC hacking tourney.
Snake(or David) De Les Enfants Terribles by Frusciante


Not done yet because I'll probably add a couple things to it and then I have to rig it but what do you all think so far?
#9
For Nano's AC hacking tourney.
Snake(or David) De Les Enfants Terribles by Frusciante


Not done yet because I'll probably add a couple things to it and then I have to rig it but what do you all think so far?
#10
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on October 26, 2012, 07:25:45 PM
Just wanna say the both of you and KTH did a excellent job. No doubt this projec has gotten some attention. I've Googled Smash Bros. on Google news and I've seen a ton of articles about your guy's project, but the authors are oblivious and think you guys made their movesets as well. When my PC is fixed I'll send Dojo and Dreamscape over your way, though I think by then someone here will be able to import the actual levels from the game itself by model import. Either way great job you two ;D
Thanks man, that truly means a lot! =)
#11
Damn it, leave it to the internet to take a project the wrong way.

We don't want to replace All-Stars hell I've got it pre-ordered!

Smash Bros =/= All-Stars

I need both.
We made this for those who don't have a PS3 and wanted to play as these characters as well as does who just wanted them.

We know people like the PS2 trio and Kratos were highly wanted, so we tried our best to provide them.

I really hope these people don't make me regret doing this project with my brother and KTH...>.<
@Big Boss: No, that's the only one we've got.
#12
Yeah, We'll fix them up eventually but for now we think it's a nice place holder hack.

Expect a version 2.
#13
Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on October 20, 2012, 10:22:56 PM
Hey, really nice job on Old Snake. Keep up the good work. Can I make a good suggestion, though? I think you should improve the preview pictures just a little bit. I can't really see the hack that well D:
We didn't take the pics haha KTH did! ;)
But we're happy you like it man! =)

Quote from: Miguel O Hara on October 21, 2012, 03:16:05 AM
Amazing job on the hacks you two
Thanks man, we're glad you like them! =)
#14
=D

We couldn't rig the fingers at all but hey everything else is done! =)

We figured we kept you all waiting to long for our war veteran, we'll update it eventually! =)
#15
We're uploading them now.

Sorry for the small delay... >.<