WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kingskull95 on March 29, 2014, 09:12:21 PM
Just gonna leave this here.

can't wait til it's done

also are you also gonna swap the heads for more versions? the masked and young snake versions along with the old snake as a pack

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Wah, I was gone a while and missed a lot.

So, it's Amy Rose, but a redesign by a guy named Vantoggle. I just liked how it looked so much I decided to make it.

And, along with that, a while ago I ran some tests to see if I could make Dedede human-shaped without having to do a PSA or Custom Animations. And it worked. It's a oneslot costume. But it looks slightly janky. Still trying to set up that dress so that it's not so strange.

@Kyouma

Well, I actually did make her more thin once, but DANG it looked really off. The closer the shoulders are, the more off that the hammer is in relation to her left hand. Dedede's animations have him hold his hammer with both hands, but moving his shoulders closer together makes the left hand look really funky because it's holding nothing. On that note, the results of that test ended up here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Which was a thing that got completed a while ago. Still needs some rig tweaks to make things not so awful. The pictures make it look better than it does.


Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2014, 10:47:46 PM
can't wait til it's done

also are you also gonna swap the heads for more versions? the masked and young snake versions along with the old snake as a pack
Yep, that's what we're doing lol

Must...fix...Normals...once more.... And this is how I spent my Saturday.



Quote from: Frusciante on March 30, 2014, 12:28:29 AM
Yep, that's what we're doing lol
i know this is old news, but whats the progress on sweet tooth? ive been hyped for that for a while.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 30, 2014, 12:44:19 AM
Must...fix...Normals...once more.... And this is how I spent my Saturday.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if only this was an actual game and not just dlc. it would be hilarious

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 30, 2014, 12:44:19 AM
Must...fix...Normals...once more.... And this is how I spent my Saturday.



The dlc is awesome and so is the model you made here ! Keep up the good work.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 30, 2014, 12:58:48 AM
i know this is old news, but whats the progress on sweet tooth? ive been hyped for that for a while.if
It's done, just perfecting the flame on his head is all!



i appreciate the update. a couple of friends of mine are itching to play him

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Frusciante on March 30, 2014, 12:28:29 AM
Yep, that's what we're doing lol
k, just checking. glad you guys are doing this cause i can't use xps. program and the script isn't working for me.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Making a Doctor Luigi, using parts from PM's Dr. Mario, this version is made with vertexing the original models to fit Luigi. A new version will use an import later.

I've had Old Snake as my default Snake for the longest time. Can't wait for an import.
Quote from: Mansta8 on March 30, 2014, 04:17:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Making a Doctor Luigi, using parts from PM's Dr. Mario, this version is made with vertexing the original models to fit Luigi. A new version will use an import later.
I like how you base it on the Dr. Luigi game instead of giving him Dr. Mario's headband.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 30, 2014, 12:44:19 AM
Must...fix...Normals...once more.... And this is how I spent my Saturday.


Holy [censored]. You actually got the model?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mansta8 on March 30, 2014, 04:17:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Making a Doctor Luigi, using parts from PM's Dr. Mario, this version is made with vertexing the original models to fit Luigi. A new version will use an import later.
I've been waiting for someone to make this! You'd win bonus points if you can make the L-shaped pills.

Your buns are mine!

Ok I released him, but I'm going to try making the L pills on my own time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mansta8 on March 30, 2014, 03:41:33 PM
Ok I released him, but I'm going to try making the L pills on my own time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I wonder if there's a way to make him occasionally throw Viruses as a joke? : P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo on March 30, 2014, 06:34:34 AM
Holy [censored]. You actually got the model?
It's custom made. I don't think ripping from Wii U games is possible. (yet)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509