Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

heya, I though I would give you guys an update on that Ratchet edit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still gotta edit the head and he will need new textures, but it's getting somewhere.
It's made to fit my ratchet boneset I already have on fox, but if you guys wan't though I can give you the obj so you can rig him the way you want to.


Quote from: Abbi on October 18, 2012, 09:21:03 PM
Hi Guys , I don't wanna be annoying and stuff , but when exactly are you guys gonna release Parappa? I know , you wanted a dual release with KTH and his stage , if Parappa's already done why not just release him already? :-\
Well recently i havent been able to work much but really soon and by really soon i really mean really soon we well release them
Quote from: TheUnknownMan on October 19, 2012, 12:27:19 AM
I think its best to release all the characters one by one so that's ways we can get the characters we actually want in my opinion.
yeah its gonna be individual downloads
Quote from: DemonBoy on October 19, 2012, 02:47:23 AM
heya, I though I would give you guys an update on that Ratchet edit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still gotta edit the head and he will need new textures, but it's getting somewhere.
It's made to fit my ratchet boneset I already have on fox, but if you guys wan't though I can give you the obj so you can rig him the way you want to.
bro glad to see it definitely beautiful XD i actually like ratchet over fox so i think on fox it fits perfectly :D
all i really need is to texture it.
if u can send the file so i can texture it:D
Quote from: the_randomizer on October 19, 2012, 10:52:23 PM
Are you kidding me!!?




Sorry, couldn't resist.

^ LMAO

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

This time we really mean soon guys.
You'll have them in no time and it will be worth the wait! =)

By "soon" you mean same time Playstation All-Stars is released? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

^
nope more like in a couple of days soon XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Old Snake! You'll be home soon, I promise! D;




By home, I mean my SD card. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 19, 2012, 11:54:31 PM
Old Snake! You'll be home soon, I promise! D;




By home, I mean my SD card. :srs:
shame he isnt on PASBR
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kingskull95 on October 19, 2012, 11:43:55 PM
bro glad to see it definitely beautiful XD i actually like ratchet over fox so i think on fox it fits perfectly :D
all i really need is to texture it.
if u can send the file so i can texture it:D

Sure thing. Let me just make a couple more changes and re-rig the legs. It should be done by Monday or sooner




I got Old Snake. :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

=D

We couldn't rig the fingers at all but hey everything else is done! =)

We figured we kept you all waiting to long for our war veteran, we'll update it eventually! =)

October 20, 2012, 10:22:56 PM #269 Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:25:30 PM by ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂
Hey, really nice job on Old Snake. Keep up the good work. Can I make a good suggestion, though? I think you should improve the preview pictures just a little bit. I can't really see the hack that well D:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]