Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

So many great hacks. We really need Brawl Masquerade.  :oshi:

Well hacks have been released and
fixed raidens link XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

October 21, 2012, 03:16:05 AM #272 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:20:26 AM by Miguel O Hara
Amazing job on the hacks you two
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Kingskull95 on October 21, 2012, 02:36:50 AM
fixed raidens link XD

YEY. I was kinda worried at first, saying "WHAT OH MAH GAWD WHY IS IT MGS4?"
Not to say I don't like MGS4 Raiden, I just think Rising is way more badace.
Glad it's fixed now!

Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on October 20, 2012, 10:22:56 PM
Hey, really nice job on Old Snake. Keep up the good work. Can I make a good suggestion, though? I think you should improve the preview pictures just a little bit. I can't really see the hack that well D:
We didn't take the pics haha KTH did! ;)
But we're happy you like it man! =)

Quote from: Miguel O Hara on October 21, 2012, 03:16:05 AM
Amazing job on the hacks you two
Thanks man, we're glad you like them! =)

October 21, 2012, 08:57:47 AM #275 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 01:55:10 PM by ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂
Nice job, but could you finish rigging Old Snake's fingers later? Maybe make different versions with or without the Solid Eye and the Cigaratte.

Raiden went well, I will have to test him in game later, but good work.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yeah, We'll fix them up eventually but for now we think it's a nice place holder hack.

Expect a version 2.

Do you have more Old Snake textures we could apply? For example his alternative octocamo textures, etc
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I know NONE of you is gonna be able to understand this , but I do still feel like letting you know this ;D
http://www.game7.de/6013-super-smash-bros-brawl/news/modder-ermoeglichen-nutzung-playstation-allstars-28196.php
This is some German gaming website :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 21, 2012, 10:16:25 PM #279 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:22:31 PM by chaos_knight9000
WTH!? xD

Post Merge: October 21, 2012, 10:22:31 PM

Quote from: Abbi on October 21, 2012, 10:09:46 PMI know NONE of you is gonna be able to understand this , but I do still feel like letting you know this ;D http://www.game7.de/6013-super-smash-bros-brawl/news/modder-ermoeglichen-nutzung-playstation-allstars-28196.php This is some German gaming website :P
Ok here's a  translation (used Google translate btw :P)

Modder allow use of the "All-Stars PlayStation Battle Royale" characters

Who needs Sony? Some modders have all the characters who appear in "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale", created entirely for the Nintendo fighting game "Super Smash Bros. Brawl."

Best of all, however, that the modders make some character in addition to available which will give it as in the game "PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale". They include among others, Isaac Clarke from "Dead Space", John Maston of "Red Dead Redemption" and John Shepard from "Mass Effect 3". The modification you can you download via the following link.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 21, 2012, 10:16:25 PM
WTH!? xD

Post Merge: October 21, 2012, 10:22:31 PM
Ok here's a  translation (used Google translate btw :P)

Modder allow use of the "All-Stars PlayStation Battle Royale" characters

Who needs Sony? Some modders have all the characters who appear in "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale", created entirely for the Nintendo fighting game "Super Smash Bros. Brawl."

Best of all, however, that the modders make some character in addition to available which will give it as in the game "PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale". They include among others, Isaac Clarke from "Dead Space", John Maston of "Red Dead Redemption" and John Shepard from "Mass Effect 3". The modification you can you download via the following link.
not all i miss radec he will be my main in PASBR  :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn it, leave it to the internet to take a project the wrong way.

We don't want to replace All-Stars hell I've got it pre-ordered!

Smash Bros =/= All-Stars

I need both.
We made this for those who don't have a PS3 and wanted to play as these characters as well as does who just wanted them.

We know people like the PS2 trio and Kratos were highly wanted, so we tried our best to provide them.

I really hope these people don't make me regret doing this project with my brother and KTH...>.<
@Big Boss: No, that's the only one we've got.

Just wanna say the both of you and KTH did a excellent job. No doubt this projec has gotten some attention. I've Googled Smash Bros. on Google news and I've seen a ton of articles about your guy's project, but the authors are oblivious and think you guys made their movesets as well. When my PC is fixed I'll send Dojo and Dreamscape over your way, though I think by then someone here will be able to import the actual levels from the game itself by model import. Either way great job you two ;D